Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wavefunction
  • 1 Post By wavefunction
  • 1 Post By jokiemotion

Thread: Have any of you had problems ordering from pharmacom lately?

wavefunction is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Have any of you had problems ordering from pharmacom lately?

They were always top-notch right up until my last order which was supposedly handed over to the postal service over a month ago now. Doesn't look like it's even been shipped yet as they won't provide me with the tracking number. Anyone else waiting for gear from pharmacom or is it just lucky me?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    They were always top-notch right up until my last order which was supposedly handed over to the postal service over a month ago now. Doesn't look like it's even been shipped yet as they won't provide me with the tracking number. Anyone else waiting for gear from pharmacom or is it just lucky me?

It will brcome more prolific with all sources so get ready for it.
    The China raw ban is in effect and once supplies diminish people will be scrambling all over

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    It will brcome more prolific with all sources so get ready for it.
    The China raw ban is in effect and once supplies diminish people will be scrambling all over
    Yes, but the supplies haven’t diminished yet. Pharmacom states on their website that they’ve got considerable stock prepared and ready to ship. They tell me that the delay is because of the holiday season which sounds like a bs excuse. They marked the order as shipped on the 2nd of December yet didn’t actually ship it.

I used to love pharmacom, but now I’m disappointed and pissed off. I’d rather not deal with this shit when I’m on trenbolone ...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Yes, but the supplies haven’t diminished yet. Pharmacom states on their website that they’ve got considerable stock prepared and ready to ship. They tell me that the delay is because of the holiday season which sounds like a bs excuse. They marked the order as shipped on the 2nd of December yet didn’t actually ship it.

I used to love pharmacom, but now I’m disappointed and pissed off. I’d rather not deal with this shit when I’m on trenbolone...
    Supplies havent diminished but they sent out emails to capitalize off the panic.
    International sources use the holidays as an excuse because of chinese new year bit adds a week to two at the most.

I wouldn't burn bridges yet but they need to be up front with people and honest.
    The number one thing about any source that pisses me and anyone else off is when they start blaming the post office rather than saying they are behind.
    People are generally understanding of the truth.

I dont know why some lie.
    People can hate you for the truth but at least you didn't lie to protect your pocket.

Also be leery of chicago hub if it passes through there.
    I have had a 50% seizure rate the last times I used them.

Hopefully they’ll come around soon. In the meantime I’m injecting god knows what and hope for the best :/

Btw can you help me identify home brew tren please: https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...tren-test.html

They’ve just said that they will upload the tracking number within the next 12 hours. Great success !!
    Obs likes this.

Received both the tracking number and the actual package today. All good, love their spend $x and receive $y worth of gear free of charge promos. Thanks.
    Obs likes this.

Nitmare67 is offline Junior Member
    I just saw this post and scared me for a min. I may want to order some more gear now. I really like their primo 200.

zeph1ro7 is offline New Member
    Received both the tracking number and the actual package today. All good, love their spend $x and receive $y worth of gear free of charge promos. Thanks.
    is it ok if you put the shop name? without entering actual website address of course

jokiemotion is offline New Member
    Ive had the same issue . Been doing business with them successfully for over a year now but that last 2 months has been tough. 1 definite seizure ( letter in hand) another sitting in customs since jan 10th. They made good with the seizure (reimbursed me the $ plus a 25% discount) but the other one has to play a waiting game, smh. idk if the coronavirus is causing the PO to hold shit up in China but I got the same reason (holiday season) for the delay. They respond fast with any issues and I will continue doing business with them as long as everything works out! Glad you got your order in safely bud! Happy juicin!
    wavefunction likes this.

Thread Information