• 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 2 Post By Chark
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By Testie

Thread: Super test 450

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Super test 450

Has anyone had any experience with super test 450? Think I’m looking at it in Stealth Juice and SP labs...seems like a lot of bang for the buck but I read some reviews but I haven’t tried it personally.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It was recently tested, and it failed. It didnt have any test acetate and the other esters were off in there concentrations. It had around 435mg/ml just not what the label claimed.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    It was recently tested, and it failed. It didnt have any test acetate and the other esters were off in there concentrations. It had around 435mg/ml just not what the label claimed.
    Thanks for the heads up I’ve heard before it’s under dosed and it has more
    propionate etc but I also heard stealth juice was good gear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Thanks for the heads up I’ve heard before it’s under dosed and it has more
    propionate etc but I also heard stealth juice was good gear.
    im not sure how new you are at this but when I was new I ordered test 500 thinking it give more bang for the buck what I didn't realize is that is was the most painful gear I ever used so tossed it and never looked back...not saying this is what you will experience because I have never used that brand just something to think about if you are new to the game...

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im not sure how new you are at this but when I was new I ordered test 500 thinking it give more bang for the buck what I didn't realize is that is was the most painful gear I ever used so tossed it and never looked back...not saying this is what you will experience because I have never used that brand just something to think about if you are new to the game...
    Pretty much this.
    Hell, I’ve been pinning for years now, and high concentration gear (especially short esters) can still hurt like a motherfucker.
    I’ve personally found that anything over 300 in longs and 200 in shorts is just begging for more annoyance than it’s worth.
    Testie likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    This. I’ve been alternating ass cheeks every few weeks with the 500 I bought when new (I’m still new) with 250 I normally use just to use it up. Probably should just forget about it (and may once I remember the experience again). It’s not real bad pain or anything but it definitely sucks. Not great for a newer user who may not be experienced in determining if they’ve got a real problem like an infection or just painful gear.
    Testie and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Blog Entries
    If the op is taking another compound just mixing the two in one pin will aliviate the pip most times
    Chark and Testie like this.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I haven’t used anything other than 250 except some shiroxx or whatever it was called about 8 or 9 years ago but my backside is already a pin cushion lol I’ve been running about a gram a week of test so the cost savings look desirable but it seems like everyone is saying the same thing so I’ll stick with my 250, I appreciate all the comments guys
    Chark and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Thread Information