Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By ToTheBuckeT21
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Peptide warehouse

Tyler151s is offline New Member

Peptide warehouse

Has anyone used them lately and are they still a reliable source?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Using their MT2, TB500, and BPC-157 now.
    956Vette likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

You liking it so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler151s View Post
    You liking it so far?
    Yes, seems G2G to me, but there are quite a few research chemical vendors out there so I would get more input from other people before ordering.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont mess with research chem sites that everyone knows. I try to use sites that are less well known, and high quality.

Do you have any recommendations if you don’t mind me asking?

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Little friendly update... I ordered from peptides warehouse before hearing about the whole domain mixup thing. I got nolva and mk677. Everything came in just 3 days. About 2 hours after taking the Mk677 I was crazy hungry, this was about an hour after having a large breakfast. Normally I'd think this was a placebo but I totally forgot about the hunger aspect of MK677 until later in the day after I ate my face off... So fast shipment, and unless it's a fluke the MK seems to be good to go, but I guess I'll know for sure in the next few week... Forgot how horrible these suspended orals taste.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I'm not sure who you are asking so I'll offer my 2 cents.

Thymosin Labs for BPC-157 and TB-500, Peptide Sciences for all other peps so far. These are both expensive as hell but I've not been let down by them yet.

Mike Arnold's peps might be good too, I just started with one of his, so I can't say for sure yet.

Peptide Warehouse MAY be ok, I just may have received a bad batch. I will try them out again depending on how reviews go over the next few weeks.
    Waiting for my Thymosin Labs order now. Curious to see how it compares to Peptides Warehouse.
    Cylon357 likes this.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    The whole domain mixup thing just doesn't' make sense to be honest. All of the emails I received, phone numbers, order forms, etc.. it all matches up with both websites. For whatever reason I think Peptides Warehouse was looking to rebrand itself or something along those lines... I don't think one is a scam, I think they're 100% the same company, just had something goofy happen that they don't want to own up to and were looking to hit the reset button with the new website without throwing away their client base on the peptides warehouse website.

Thread Information