Thread: Monster labs

IronPaco is offline New Member

Monster labs

Has anyone try it ?

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronPaco View Post
    Has anyone try it ?
    For a beginner it's best to stick with well known labs imo, Balkan, Pharmacom etc.

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Yea monster labs is gtg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Monster is a lab on a large source board which makes them instantly suspect. Anybody saying they're good to go doesnt have any idea. No lab is really good to go. Theyre only as good as their last batch, and doubt monster has any testing. There are some labs on source boards that are ok, but not many. If you have 100 labs like monster 5 or less will be good.

Look for labs with testing, i could drop some names, but you need to do the research on your own. If i were looking i would find a raw source and learn how to brew. Its much cheaper, and raws are just as easy to find az finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Monster is a lab on a large source board which makes them instantly suspect. Anybody saying they're good to go doesnt have any idea. No lab is really good to go. Theyre only as good as their last batch, and doubt monster has any testing. There are some labs on source boards that are ok, but not many. If you have 100 labs like monster 5 or less will be good.

Look for labs with testing, i could drop some names, but you need to do the research on your own. If i were looking i would find a raw source and learn how to brew. Its much cheaper, and raws are just as easy to find az finished product.
    I’ve used them and bloods came back fine with the testosterone . I also used the deca no issues. Can’t speak for the rest of the products but the ones I used were GTG

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post

So have you used them or are you just generalizing?

Thread Information