• 1 Post By Nerveblock67
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Hughinn
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: Trustworthy brand?

DustMan is offline Associate Member

Trustworthy brand?

Hey guys

I was just about to make a purchase when the supplier I took the time to vet stopped offering the brand that my harm reduction site showed to be the safest, most accurately dosed gear, so sad. So now, I need to find a new brand that I can trust.

I just want the basics, Test E, Nolva, Clomid, Arimadex, HCG . I've got a long list of manufacturers here at the source site, am I allowed to ask what the best makers are? I'm not really looking for "personal anecdotal experience", I'm hoping someone who has been in the scene for a long time and knows intimately that a particular manufacturer has had a good long clean record.

I can also post the manu's here for people to comment on if that doesn't break board rules.

Thanks! Looking forward to finally starting my first cycle in over 9 years =P

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just no URL’s

Balkan, Euro Pharmacies, Bayer, Dragon Pharma, Venum,

There’s a few that I’ve had good luck with that should be in most places
    DustMan, Strava, JReg1322 and 5 others like this.

Hey Sampson, thanks for the response

Yeah I had my eye on Dragon Pharma, but they just got pulled, apparently they are having problems right now, very sad.

The site I've vetted has Balkan, but they don't have any TestE, just "Testosterona C 200". The only source site I've managed to vet does not unfortunately have Bayer, Euro Pharmacies or Venum.

Have you heard anything about SP Laboratories? Their anaboliclab harm reduction tests came back 95% clear, but the last batch of tests were done in 2018, they've got what I'm looking for but they seem at least a little sketchy.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post

Yeah I had my eye on Dragon Pharma, but they just got pulled, apparently they are having problems right now, very sad.

The site I've vetted has Balkan, but they don't have any TestE, just "Testosterona C 200". The only source site I've managed to vet does not unfortunately have Bayer, Euro Pharmacies or Venum.

Have you heard anything about SP Laboratories? Their anaboliclab harm reduction tests came back 95% clear, but the last batch of tests were done in 2018, they've got what I'm looking for but they seem at least a little sketchy.
    Testosterona C 200 is just test cypionate . Same as enthanate in my opinion. It wouldn’t scare me away.

SP labs is well known, have not used them but if check KillionB’s log and read along there

Littlearnie is offline Associate Member
    I’m relatively new to all this myself but I realised pretty early I will only use pharmacom. Everything’s made by machine. Something like 20000 vials and 200000 pills a day are made according to their website.
    As far as I can tell every other is basically a man in a bathtub lol.
    Pharmacom can’t make human error and if you do this along time you want dosages to always be the same.

As I say I’m new but as far as I can tell pharmacom is as close to pharma your gonna get.
    JReg1322 and DustMan like this.

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    Really didnt know i could post some names here , delete post if so .
    MMA LABS , Keifei Labs are of the highest quality i ve ever used and i know people that use this brand for contest prep . Keifei wont ship to US though.
    DustMan likes this.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone, the only source site I've managed to vet so far doesn't have any of these brands, but I'll keep these brands in mind while I'm searching. Really appreciate the suggestions guys.
    Getsomehate likes this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep in mind there's a lot of counterfeit products out there. Just because the lab is good doesn't mean the source isn't selling you crap. I'd be more concerned with finding a good source. For instance, the guy above talks about p-com...there's at least one major site of heard of that is selling fake p-com gear.

Also, you seemed to be confused about the difference between a lab and source. Balkan is NOT out of Test E. Your source for Balkan may be out of Test E, but that doesn't mean Balkan is. You just need to find another source for it.
    wellshii and Honkey_Kong like this.

Thanks slfmade, it has been super hard (for me) to find a source and lab that I trust, so it's an ongoing struggle. I'll keep nosing around until I really feel confident.

I was going to use Ash.. and Dragon Pharma, but they took down Dragon Pharma products a week ago, right before I was about to purchase. It took me months of asking people, reading reviews, emailing both Dragon Pharma and Ash.. before I came to the conclusion that both were good, and now I have to start over again hahahaha..

So far SP Laboratory on Ash.. looks the best to me, but I'm really not convinced that it's legit.

Anyone know if there is an SP Laboratory site that does re-seller verification the way Dragon Pharma does?

Dragon Pharma has this "verify your supplier" URL, which is very cool imo: Verify your Supplier - Dragon Pharma : Dragon Pharma

(pretty sure the above doesn't break any rules, since you can't buy any gear here, please remove it if I'm wrong)

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Alpha Pharma is the best UGL out there by far. SP is shit I got some test e from them and it was completely bunk not even under dosed. Balkan is so hit or miss they are the same as SP labs same company. Ive had good luck with geneza over the years. Dragon pharma is good but the oil they use is thicker and their high dose stuff packs a punch I had PIP for a few days after.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Never had any problems with Balkan via Ashop.
    Chrisp83TRT, Josh577, 70rs and 5 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I wasn't just going to come out and say it. But since AG went there, check out Ashop. They've been around for god knows how long. Just make sure you're purchasing from the one with the url ending in ".in" There's a rep on here. Shouldn't be too hard to find - user name kind of gives it away. We've also got another rep that doesn't come out and say he's a rep, but he's a rep and it's obvious that he's a rep if you look at his post history (though for a while he pretended like he wasn't a rep. lol). He's got a source that sells alpha. I haven't used them, I don't know anybody that has used them. I can't vouch for him so I'm not going to point you in his direction. But if/when you figure out who this person is, ask around or message him directly and ask if he has any references (from this board). I don't know if he does or doesn't. I don't know how that process works to be honest - he may likely tell you to fvck off because he doesn't share that info. If so, good for him, but maybe somebody has told him it's okay to use them as a reference. Like I said, I don't know how that process works, if there even is a process. I'll tell you this though....some old fart, I'm not going to say his name (cough coughAG,Almostgone,cough cough) recently gave me some good advice. He said, and I paraphrase, anymore you need to double and triple check your sources...blah blah blah something about experimenting with dudes in college....blah blah...too many people get ripped off these days...blah blah...had a bottle in my butt....blah blah blah. Something along those lines. So with whoever you go with, don't rush it, do your homework. Good luck.

One more thing. If you didn't already know. I think you need 50 posts before you can PM people - unless they've changed that since 2012. lol

I have ordered from ashop many many times and balkan IS HIT OR MISS and sp Is worse ive had sp that was completly bunk bro... Ive had balkan that was awsome and had balkan that did nothing at all... Its not ashops fault its balkan sp raw suppliers are so inconsistent.

Bro go with alpha pharma or dragon they are ALWAYS good ive used them both many many times and are good.

Third Tier is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    A shop can be a bit of a wait. But it’s worth it for Balkan!
    Testie and 70rs like this.

Nerveblock67 is offline New Member

The source site I've been vetting has Dragon pharma. At least as of last week. What problems are they having?
    Squirrely1 likes this.

testytesty is offline New Member
    Have you had any issues with dragon only being 8 ml instead of 10 I ordered 3 vials from one of thier resellers and 2 of them are 8ml so now I got to either come up with a vial or be 2 pins short of my 12 week cycle

pcpcpc is offline New Member
    Thanks for your replies here tbjake they've been great. I've been doing a lot of research to find a good lab and reading your few comments helped a lot. I started at Euro pharmacies then learned about uncle z moved to pharmacon before landing on balkan but I think I'll try some test E from alpha from what you're saying. I wish it was on ashop... I don't know how lenient the rules are here but have you landed on a consistent supplier?
    Last edited by pcpcpc; 01-08-2021 at 09:23 PM.

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Keep witht he best reviewed brands

HghMaster is offline New Member
    themusclefactory my friend
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-16-2021 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Removed URL.

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    Yea I’ve always had good luck in the past with those guys my self

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlearnie View Post
    I’m relatively new to all this myself but I realised pretty early I will only use pharmacom. Everything’s made by machine. Something like 20000 vials and 200000 pills a day are made according to their website.
    As far as I can tell every other is basically a man in a bathtub lol.
    Pharmacom can’t make human error and if you do this along time you want dosages to always be the same.

As I say I’m new but as far as I can tell pharmacom is as close to pharma your gonna get.
    Pharmacom is shit. They have truly fallen off. I used them recently and I can attest to it, it was completely bunk . A couple of years back it was the shit. Test levels was through the roof and felt great . Recently I felt like complete garbage . It actually felt as if I was low t all over again ( I know what that feels like)

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    willBbig1day likes this.

Hughinn is offline Banned

Sp labs is subsidiary of balkan. I've used it before and found it to be good. But there are some counterfeit sp labs stuff floating around, so make sure you source is good.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-17-2021 at 02:34 PM.
    aaustin13 likes this.

Scooter101 is offline New Member
    Looking for some oral gear... any suggestions? Or gear place to talk to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter101 View Post

it all depends what oral you want ?

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter101 View Post

No one here is going to sell you gear but they might be able to point you in the right direction. I had good luck with Arctic Titans for domestic. Picked up some Ralox from them to smash these man tittys. Came super fast! Titans emailed me that they are going on vacation though so you'd have to wait a while for them to get back.

The non-domestic suppliers are where you get the pharma grade stuff so that is where I would try to get my gear personally if not in a rush, especially for injectables but they have orals too. I don't have tons of experience so I just go for the big name brands I have heard of like the ones SampsonandDelilah mentioned like Balkan & Dragon Pharma. I also got 7labs Test E 250 and it has been great as well so I'd totally use 7labs products again.

There are certain sites that are "verified gold suppliers" of certain manufacturers. I like to use one of those, the prices are good and I like the piece of mind of a legit pharma supplier. It can take 1.5 to 2 weeks when doing non-domestic so plan ahead.

Also, I hope you are running a test base or at least have some kind of plan for what you are doing as far as PCT, stack etc and aren't just trying to start taking orals alone. Some orals might be OK without Test, some might not, IDK enough to tell you which are which but this is why you need to research the compounds you put into your body, what they do, know why you are taking them, & have PCT planned ahead of time.
    JReg1322 likes this.

Scooter101 is offline New Member
    Thank you for the info. Greatly appreciated

RoidKings is offline New Member
    MediTech makes great quality products of basically every variety

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernew View Post
    What about sp labs i heard it's not so bad
    I heard it was underdosed

Crussell12345 is offline New Member
    *Can’t figure out how to delete reply*

-crussell12345
    Last edited by Crussell12345; 11-23-2022 at 07:52 PM.

Thread Information