Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Charlie67

Thread: Rules question

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member

Reliable Rx Pharmacy

Hey guys, an online pharmacy that I use which has a few things that users here can use, like HCG , A few SERMs, caber, prami, and other things, no anabolics though. It has a lot of categories of drugs. Anyway, they are having a sale on the drugs that are expiring 6-7 months out. Just wanted to know if it’s a site that I can post on this forum because it’s a public site.
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 12-09-2020 at 01:36 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    Hey guys, an online pharmacy that I use which has a few things that users here can use, like HCG, A few SERMs, caber, prami, and other things, no anabolics though. It has a lot of categories of drugs. Anyway, they are having a sale on the drugs that are expiring 6-7 months out. Just wanted to know if it’s a site that I can post on this forum because it’s a public site.
    You can post the name, but not the full web address. No contact information is allowed.
    Booz likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Booz likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks. Sorry, I was in a rush to get to a defensive driving class and I pulled over to use my phone. I posted because it was the quickest thing I could think of.

ReliableRxPharmacy is the name of the place I use for a few things. These are actual pharmaceuticals. I just wanted to share that they are having a sale on items that are expiring. Everything I looked at was at least 5-7 months. They don’t sell anabolics, but they do have what I listed above. A bunch of different brands of HCG are on sale, pramiplexole, Lipitor, aromasin , Retin-A, Micardis (Telmisartan - a blood pressure medication that is good for steroid users. Link at bottom to info, but just google “Telmisartan Steroid Users”), plus all other categories except scheduled drugs.

My first order was a month into the COVID crisis, and it took 5 weeks to come in, but reviews on Truspilot are saying that it’s about 2-3 weeks now. It will ask for your doctor’s name and number, but you can just put any doctor in there. I just wanted to share this to try and help out. Please google it first because there are some negative reviews. I’ve just never had a bad experience with them.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-09-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For what its worth I use them regularly. Never had a problem.

Thanks JB
    Chark likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    For what its worth I use them regularly. Never had a problem.

Thanks JB
    I use their sister site and nothing but good things.

Ifran5 is offline New Member
    Best Idea, I think.

Ifran5 is offline New Member
    Well done. We like it.

Thread Information