jamiestarr is offline New Member

Geneza Pharmaceuticals - Proviron

My fiance lives in Cancun, Mexico. I am on a TRT regimen and Nandrolone , no issues getting my test and deca from my general pratictioner. I am very interested in adding Proviron to my stack.

My fiance's cousin sold me two 100 tablet packets of Proviron Geneza. Any experience with this particular product from Geneza

Also I have been visiting some of the local pharmacies in Cancun to purchase Proviron. So far I have been to 5 pharmacies. Out of the 5 pharmacies I was able to buy 3 boxes of Bayer Proviron. I am thinking about purchasing additional proviron from online pharmacies. After reading some old threads, Alpha pharma in India was mentioned several times.

Is Alpha Pharma provibol good to go, any recommendations while I am in Mexico?

Thanks in advance...

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiestarr View Post
    My fiance lives in Cancun, Mexico. I am on a TRT regimen and Nandrolone , no issues getting my test and deca from my general pratictioner. I am very interested in adding Proviron to my stack.

My fiance's cousin sold me two 100 tablet packets of Proviron Geneza. Any experience with this particular product from Geneza

Also I have been visiting some of the local pharmacies in Cancun to purchase Proviron. So far I have been to 5 pharmacies. Out of the 5 pharmacies I was able to buy 3 boxes of Bayer Proviron. I am thinking about purchasing additional proviron from online pharmacies. After reading some old threads, Alpha pharma in India was mentioned several times.

Is Alpha Pharma provibol good to go, any recommendations while I am in Mexico?

Thanks in advance...
    Yeah alpha pharma is known to produce good quality products!

Thread Information