Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Source website down?

There’s a popular source website that seems to be down, at least for me. I’m wondering if anybody else is having the same problem? I’m not sure if I’m allowed to mention the site or name so I’ll just give the common abbreviation, “SST.”

Anybody else having trouble getting on their site?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You can name the site, but please don't post the entire web address, email, or any form of contact info

Link to rules below:

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2020-a.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You can name the site, but please don't post the entire web address, email, or any form of contact info

Link to rules below:

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2020-a.html

Great! Well in that case it’s called Steroid Source Talk. I’m sure some people on here are familiar. It used to be big on Reddit, until Reddit cracked down on them. Then they had the web page... which allowed for people to review vendors, post bloods, contact vendors for orders, etc. But now it appears to be offline. I can’t connect to the site at all.

Im sure someone else on here knows about this. I just want to know if they were officially shut down for good?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Great! Well in that case it’s called Steroid Source Talk. I’m sure some people on here are familiar. It used to be big on Reddit, until Reddit cracked down on them. Then they had the web page... which allowed for people to review vendors, post bloods, contact vendors for orders, etc. But now it appears to be offline. I can’t connect to the site at all.

Im sure someone else on here knows about this. I just want to know if they were officially shut down for good?
    When I duckduckgo'd it, I found this on the search engine:

I would like to inform everyone that I will no longer be in operation. Some things have come up and life and have forced me to retire permanently. I will not get into detail about it but I will no longer be an active source. Even though I am not currently...

Thread Information