Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By dpstore

Thread: New here

Sirbarton86 is offline New Member

New here Eriod

I'm super new here and I have been trying to do my research on here. I was wondering about eriod? . Please any information would be great. What about onlythebestaas or domestic roid ? I was getting it from a guy I knew being test and the last time I got it from him. He gave me two label less vials and told me they where 20mil and charged me another 90? I'm trying to avoid being took again. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Sirbarton86; 01-23-2021 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Talked about sources. Seen where it say no sourses post

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirbarton86 View Post
    I'm super new here and I have been trying to do my research on here. I was wondering about eriod? . Please any information would be great. What about onlythebestaas or domestic roid ? I was getting it from a guy I knew being test and the last time I got it from him. He gave me two label less vials and told me they where 20mil and charged me another 90? I'm trying to avoid being took again. Thanks in advance

Sirbarton, source names can be posted. Contact information such as URLs/web addresses, email addresses, etc. You can post website, name, just not the complete been address.

Here's a link to our rules.

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2020-a.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Okay. Thanks. I just have been overwhelmed with all the sources out there. I'm just trying to find a domestic source. I'm sure everyone on here has been in the position I am in currently. When they started not know who or what source is trusted. Well that's me. I'm having a hard time knowing who to choose. So any information on any domestic source. Thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stick around, post up, and make some friends. Things usually work out in time.
    Be leery of unsolicited PMs offering to give you a source.

If you have a question about a source, just please follow the rules.

Welcome to the forum!
    Cylon357 and yeahbuddy289 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Okay thanks. Will do!

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirbarton86 View Post
    Okay. Thanks. I just have been overwhelmed with all the sources out there. I'm just trying to find a domestic source. I'm sure everyone on here has been in the position I am in currently. When they started not know who or what source is trusted. Well that's me. I'm having a hard time knowing who to choose. So any information on any domestic source. Thanks
    I would go with the wellknown brands with labtest done ! not labmax kits or roidtest kits
    Sirbarton86 likes this.

Thread Information