• 6 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By ElkDiesel
  • 2 Post By Cornish
  • 1 Post By matri.x

Thread: Screwed over

admiraltraeger is offline New Member

Screwed over

I posted before saying my basicstero order was seized.They shipped again and seized again. Fucking great. So mad about it since EVERYTHING I have ever had elsewhere tests bunk, or the dosing is way off, the ester is not as described, etc. The worst is when they give you dbol when you wanted anavar . When you apply anavar dosing to dbol, that is BAD. I want to rant more about how pissed off I am about it all. But the good news is I have word of snake labs. They say they are made in Europe, which means if they are being shipped from there I won't buy. But maybe it is here in the US and will ship from within. But Now I need to know things. Like, has anyone had them and done test results? I plan on doing Test, Mast, Dbol. MAYBE end with anavar but probably not since my basicstero just liquidated me. HUNDREDS down the fucking drain. I will NEVER buy from them again they fucking suck COCK

Fucking with my money is like fucking with my emotions

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Buy domestic

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    buy domestic
    ^^^ this^^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by admiraltraeger View Post
    I posted before saying my basicstero order was seized.They shipped again and seized again. Fucking great. So mad about it since EVERYTHING I have ever had elsewhere tests bunk, or the dosing is way off, the ester is not as described, etc. The worst is when they give you dbol when you wanted anavar . When you apply anavar dosing to dbol, that is BAD. I want to rant more about how pissed off I am about it all. But the good news is I have word of snake labs. They say they are made in Europe, which means if they are being shipped from there I won't buy. But maybe it is here in the US and will ship from within. But Now I need to know things. Like, has anyone had them and done test results? I plan on doing Test, Mast, Dbol. MAYBE end with anavar but probably not since my basicstero just liquidated me. HUNDREDS down the fucking drain. I will NEVER buy from them again they fucking suck COCK

Fucking with my money is like fucking with my emotions
    Had you come here and inquired about your source you may have been spared all the trouble...stick around and make some friends before you order again I’m sure you have been contacted but spammers after this post so beware...I’ve been in the game for over 10yrs and have never been scammed...that said I took my time in securing a few sources that I still use to this day...

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Alot of customers of theirs is saying the same thing ! i guess its either the logistic postal they are using its very bad or their location

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Customs/DHS is nailing everything right now. Even covert packs.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    had you come here and inquired about your source you may have been spared all the trouble...stick around and make some friends before you order again i’m sure you have been contacted but spammers after this post so beware...i’ve been in the game for over 10yrs and have never been scammed...that said i took my time in securing a few sources that i still use to this day...
    x2...

ElkDiesel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Buy domestic

I was love to buy domestic in the US, but how do you go about doing that?

One more off topic question is why do some of the products on ASHOP say USA only? Does that mean they are readily available to ship in the US?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkDiesel View Post
    I was love to buy domestic in the US, but how do you go about doing that?

One more off topic question is why do some of the products on ASHOP say USA only? Does that mean they are readily available to ship in the US?
    Most sites indicate where goods ship from, some even allow you to specify which warehouse (US or international, as an example) you want to order from.

This is 2022, and sites, the good ones at least, have kept up with the times and customer demands.

Expect to pay more to order and ship from within the US, but to me, it's worth it.

Cylon, so the products that say USA on ASHOP are shipped domestic within US? Thanks for the info I’ll pay a little extra and grab some of those on my next order ��������

Blog Entries
    Cylon, so the products that say USA on ASHOP are shipped domestic within US? Thanks for the info I’ll pay a little extra and grab some of those on my next order ��������
    I don't know, I have never dealt with ASHOP. My guess would be yes, but you should confirm with them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I don't know, I have never dealt with ASHOP. My guess would be yes, but you should confirm with them.
    Actually, looking at their site a little, they have a section labeled "USA Domestic". I would say that is what you are looking for, but confirm with them.
    ElkDiesel likes this.

10-4 thanks for the help!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Confirmed

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    I feel sorry for you guys, really. Imagine in my place, you walk straight to the drug store, and buy pharma grade Test without a question. The only thing missing are those Tren , Dbol and stuff that the pharma store can't request.
    JReg1322 likes this.

Thread Information