canadianboy1995 is offline New Member

Pganabolics canada reviews?

Hey all. Wondering if any reviews on pganabolics? I've heard mostly good things, but would be cool to see if anyone on here has experience with them.

piebald5 is offline New Member
    This is predominately a US site. You will have much better success on Canadian sites like Can Brawn or CJM.

Any open source website will always be way higher priced than going through being approved through a forum.

Hulksmash1980 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianboy1995 View Post
    Hey all. Wondering if any reviews on pganabolics? I've heard mostly good things, but would be cool to see if anyone on here has experience with them.
    It's funny you mention that name. I used to order from them for a while but they recently stopped shipping to the US and now I am seeking another source since they can't service me. They're based in Canada and only ship within Canada. My experience with them was good

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tons of much better options in Canada. The gear is so widely available. CJM is a good Canadian board to check out.

Thanks all for the input. I put on a trial order with them. most of what I've seen seems good so hopefully I won't regret it.

I will also join the Canadian boards as suggested!

peace!

Well if anyone cares I got my stuff as I ordered. Good to go

piebald5 is offline New Member
    Well if anyone cares I got my stuff as I ordered. Good to go
    From PG Anabolics?!?!? I hope not. They were popped in October of last year. Sure juice is sch4 in Canada but that won't matter in a net. Did you not try Canadian brawn? Great group of people there.

Quote Originally Posted by piebald5 View Post
    From PG Anabolics?!?!? I hope not. They were popped in October of last year. Sure juice is sch4 in Canada but that won't matter in a net. Did you not try Canadian brawn? Great group of people there.
    Yep...I ordered from PGAnabolics. I am not sure why some people are saying that the source was compromised. I saw that elsewhere and the source itself said it's not true.

I think they were mixed up with some local guys that carried some of the same brands, but that source itself is fine.

Hulksmash1980 is offline New Member
    Yep...I ordered from PGAnabolics. I am not sure why some people are saying that the source was compromised. I saw that elsewhere and the source itself said it's not true.

I think they were mixed up with some local guys that carried some of the same brands, but that source itself is fine.
    Last I checked they were up and running normally too.

My experience was good and I liked them. But they don't ship to the US anymore only Canada.

Thread Information