Thread: Fake or legit?

Goldmund is offline New Member

Fake or legit?

What's up guys? I got this test and nolvadex but can't find any info on the manufacturer (pfarmco) or the distributor (pharmecuticallab) Any thoughts?

Please don't post any contact information such as email addys or web addresses. I edited the web address you posted to comply with our rules.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake or legit?-20210316_092312.jpg   Fake or legit?-20210316_092247.jpg  
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-16-2021 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Removed URL

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmund View Post
    What's up guys? I got this test and nolvadex but can't find any info on the manufacturer (pfarmco) or the distributor (pharmecuticallab.co). Any thoughts?
    Looks OK to me. Some labs will have a place on their site to verify the legitimacy of their products. I've never heard of that one before. Only real way to know is to get blood work done mid cycle.

I've never seen nolvadex in a bottle before and the pills don't have any stamps on them. Also, the fact that both have the same label has me concerned. I also have some deca with the same label.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmund View Post
    I've never seen nolvadex in a bottle before and the pills don't have any stamps on them. Also, the fact that both have the same label has me concerned. I also have some deca with the same label.
    It's either a compounding pharmacy or they copied the label of a compounding pharmacy.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-16-2021 at 10:25 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I just want some info. I have Enanthate , Sustanon , Deca and Novaldex all with same label. Pfarmco and Pharmecuticallab. It just seems suspect to me.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It could be UGL. About the only way you'll know is to either run the test and pull labs or locate a testing facility that will accept that type of sample.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    How do the tabs look?

Looks like the usual UGL sheet I see around

Thanks.
    Last edited by Goldmund; 03-18-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Generic. There's no stamp on them.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Trust your source dude, we kinda have to in this game

I had a guy that brewed amazing gear - straight didn’t use labels, or when he did it was white tape

If you wanna at least get an idea of what you’re dealing with, you can get a LabMax test kit

Or - taste the oil, should taste like chemical wast from a hospital < that don’t tell you much, but it’ll tell if it’s not straight oil

Hulksmash1980 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

I had a guy that brewed amazing gear - straight didn’t use labels, or when he did it was white tape

If you wanna at least get an idea of what you’re dealing with, you can get a LabMax test kit

Or - taste the oil, should taste like chemical wast from a hospital < that don’t tell you much, but it’ll tell if it’s not straight oil
    This...comes to the source

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post

Any over the counter testing kit is not accurate at all. It's been proven time and time again it's never a legit reading. People need to stop telling people to buy these testing kits.
    Only. Way to know of shit is legit is to actually have it tested in a lab with very expensive equipment period. There's a market for everything and it's not always a fornyourbowb benefit .

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Thread Information