Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By FishWhisperer1972
  • 1 Post By ReadyOnDeck
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT

Thread: Real Dragon Pharma

propjoe412 is offline New Member

Real Dragon Pharma

Trying to find real var because my last batch from BP was actually dbol . Been seeing a lot about DP around here recently, decided to check it out for myself but can’t figure out which site is a scam and which isn’t.

Trying to avoid saying too much because I don’t want to break the rules on here, but one site’s link contains the word “store”, while the other is DP with a dash between the words. Hope that was ok to post, any advice/past experience with DP or any of these sites is much appreciated

FishWhisperer1972 is offline New Member
    Their both the same place , verify supplier through the main site !

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

propjoe412 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer1972 View Post
    Their both the same place , verify supplier through the main site !

Ah you’re right so the “store” one is the right one. Is the website with the dash in it the official site for the lab Dragon Pharma then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep

propjoe412 likes this.

ReadyOnDeck is online now New Member
    Anyone have any photos of DP Proviron ? I'd like to see how mine compare and contrast to see if it's authentic

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    Anyone have any photos of DP Proviron? I'd like to see how mine compare and contrast to see if it's authentic
    Go to the main site and verify it.

Geezus. You've gotta be the 10th person to offer such amazing advice..

I wouldn't be asking someone to verify what their Proviron looks like if I had the information to verify it. I'm guessing hunk, but could use a little verification. That's all. The website thing is simple
    tcw likes this.

Just trying to help brother , at ease.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer1972 View Post
    Just trying to help brother , at ease.

In one way I understand why you feel he needs to ease a bit , but in another fashion, too much shit advice is given on here.
    So many people have no clue how to approach using juice and not only is it sad but it's incredibly dangerous.
    Giving proper advice is key here. I see so much bs and it can be very harmless for the user that doesn't know much and will take advice to a T . We need to make sure we are helping each other out to the best of our knowledge.
    Verifying on a website is just as good as reading a review on Amazon. It can be completely fake or unreliable

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    propjoe412 likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    In one way I understand why you feel he needs to ease a bit , but in another fashion, too much shit advice is given on here.
    So many people have no clue how to approach using juice and not only is it sad but it's incredibly dangerous.
    Giving proper advice is key here. I see so much bs and it can be very harmless for the user that doesn't know much and will take advice to a T . We need to make sure we are helping each other out to the best of our knowledge.
    Verifying on a website is just as good as reading a review on Amazon. It can be completely fake or unreliable

Harmful*

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post

Same page brother.

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by propjoe412 View Post
    Trying to find real var because my last batch from BP was actually dbol . Been seeing a lot about DP around here recently, decided to check it out for myself but can’t figure out which site is a scam and which isn’t.

Trying to avoid saying too much because I don’t want to break the rules on here, but one site’s link contains the word “store”, while the other is DP with a dash between the words. Hope that was ok to post, any advice/past experience with DP or any of these sites is much appreciated
    Did you labtest ? or is it those socalled labmax roidtest kits?

Thread Information