• 1 Post By willBbig1day
  • 1 Post By willBbig1day
  • 1 Post By NiceGuyResearcher
  • 1 Post By NiceGuyResearcher
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: What's your thoughts on these UGL's

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member

What's your thoughts on these UGL's

I was thinking of going with basicstero for domestic-US, but I have been hearing some negative reviews lately, so now I am unsure.

Any info on the following sources and if they are reliable, whats the best brand to choose from them.

basicstero

puritysourcelabs

napsgear

domestic-supply

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Domestic-supply was good in the past. Just make sure you have the correct contact information.

Copycat sites for DS have popped up in the past.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Domestic-supply was good in the past. Just make sure you have the correct contact information.

Copycat sites for DS have popped up in the past.

Thanks for the input. It really is crazy how there are hundreds of UGL's and reseller sites out there and once you start looking into them there is always conflicting information, usually leaning towards them being poor quality or a scam. Its like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I ordered some branded jintropin from PSL that showed as fake on the GenSci website. That will likely keep me from ordering from them going forward.

I have no input on the other vendors.
    Real Gensci jintropin its hard to come by! if you can see the price is cheap like generic ones close to the price its usually! counterfeit! especially the chinese one while your best bet is to buy the ukraine version of the jintropin!

ReadyOnDeck is online now New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I ordered some branded jintropin from PSL that showed as fake on the GenSci website. That will likely keep me from ordering from them going forward.

I have no input on the other vendors.
    Unfortunately REAL Jintropin isn't being manufactured in China, all Jin is just a copy of what was the original. This came from a source that works in real pharma who has never provided bad intel.

I would just test it for purity to be sure.
    LegendKiller85 likes this.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willBbig1day View Post
    I was thinking of going with basicstero for domestic-US, but I have been hearing some negative reviews lately, so now I am unsure.

Any info on the following sources and if they are reliable, whats the best brand to choose from them.

basicstero

puritysourcelabs

napsgear

domestic-supply

What are you trying to buy

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    There’s been a lot of drama with NAPS I suspect they send a certain percentage of fakes. They’ve threatened to doxx people on other forums and even intentionally send a package to get someone caught. I would personally never do business with them. I believe most of the drama unfolded on meso and is still there.

basicstero

puritysourcelabs

napsgear

domestic-supply
    PSL has been legit to me over the years.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    Unfortunately REAL Jintropin isn't being manufactured in China, all Jin is just a copy of what was the original. This came from a source that works in real pharma who has never provided bad intel.

I would just test it for purity to be sure.
    X2

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input but I was kinda leary of NAPS from the start.

I ended up going with DS. The ordering was easy and shipping was rather quick but I only ordered 1 product, so not sure if that has any barring on shipping time.

I got Balkin Tbol, which the product verification code checked out but I didn't really notice any affects from the tbol, so I am not sure if it was a quality (real/fake or under dosed) or if it was just how I chose to run it. I was wanting to add a little kick to my TRT (180mg Cypionate EW). I ran the Tbol at 40mgs every day (splitting it 20mgs at 7am and 20mgs at 7pm) for 4 weeks but didn't notice any real effects. Not sure if was because of product quality, dosage amount, or length dosing, or because I was only running it with my TRT dosage. I was unsure if my test dose would be high enough to notice any affects from the tbol. What do yall think.
    Slowhand likes this.

I’ve never tried Tbol with my TRT (200mg) but 40-60mg dbol make strong af and I gain nice weight, even if a lot is water. You also feel like Superman on dbol.

How much of the strength and size are you able to keep after stopping the Dbol ?

How much of the strength and size are you able to keep after stopping the Dbol?
    Probably half on both. It’s easier to hold gains if you’re on TRT from any kind of blast. I always strategic decondition after a blast though to let joints and tendons catch up.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Domestic-Supply (D-S) told me their stuff is not underground lab, but PSL's is..... (little bit of healthy competition?) LoL...The Test E. they (D-S) sell is from the big brand names like Geneza Pharmaceuticals but it's a Chinese company brand name which is a good pure brand. By the way Geneza Pharmacetuicals I learned recently, much to my amazement has their own website (straight from the source), although Geneza Pharm's prices are high, I find the old adage it's worth it to pay for piece of mind. I think I might buy from Geneza Pharmaceuticals in the very near future. D-S regardless of how much you order sends their stuff super fast and I never had like Post injection Pain. D-S has smooth Test E.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Basicstero and psl were good last i knew but its been a couple years

Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    Domestic-Supply (D-S) told me their stuff is not underground lab, but PSL's is..... (little bit of healthy competition?) LoL...The Test E. they (D-S) sell is from the big brand names like Geneza Pharmaceuticals but it's a Chinese company brand name which is a good pure brand. By the way Geneza Pharmacetuicals I learned recently, much to my amazement has their own website (straight from the source), although Geneza Pharm's prices are high, I find the old adage it's worth it to pay for piece of mind. I think I might buy from Geneza Pharmaceuticals in the very near future. D-S regardless of how much you order sends their stuff super fast and I never had like Post injection Pain. D-S has smooth Test E.
    Have you tried any of the orals from D-S? if so how were your results? If you were going to choose between DS and EP for orals, which one would you pick?
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

Have you tried any of the orals from D-S? if so how were your results? If you were going to choose between DS and EP for orals, which one would you pick?
    I would go with d-s

They are expensive and I usually equate that with better quality
    willBbig1day likes this.

I don't take the orals to a lab for testing lol...but i usually go with the higher priced item. i purchased some juice test e. for $50 from India and that didn't go well with me

i'd definitely go with paying more for peace of mind.
    willBbig1day likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Never had any problems with any of the items I purchased from D-S. Used the Shree Venkatesh V-bol ( d'bol). It was very good.
    willBbig1day likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information