Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bkris

Thread: HCG manufacturer

  1. #1
    bkris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    43

    HCG manufacturer

    Can someone comment on these manufacturers for HCG 5000 IU for quality/genuineness? Looks like only Bodypharm has serial # verification.

    BODYPHARM
    BHARAT SERUMS AND VACCINES
    IBSA
    ORGANON - Pregnyl 5000

  2. #2
    dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by bkris View Post
    Can someone comment on these manufacturers for HCG 5000 IU for quality/genuineness? Looks like only Bodypharm has serial # verification.

    BODYPHARM
    BHARAT SERUMS AND VACCINES
    IBSA
    ORGANON - Pregnyl 5000

    I would go with pharmgrade hcg if you can get ahold of real pregnyl organon go with that for sure!

  3. #3
    bkris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by dpstore View Post
    I would go with pharmgrade hcg if you can get ahold of real pregnyl organon go with that for sure!
    That's where I have trouble. I am looking for 500 IU/week cycle. But the pharma grades come in low dosage such 30 IU etc and super expensive Will keep searching though!

  4. #4
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by bkris View Post
    That's where I have trouble. I am looking for 500 IU/week cycle. But the pharma grades come in low dosage such 30 IU etc and super expensive Will keep searching though!
    Look at the top websites on e r o i d s. The international ones have pregnyl and the sort for around $50 / 5000 iu kit.

  5. #5
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Look at the top websites on e r o i d s. The international ones have pregnyl and the sort for around $50 / 5000 iu kit.
    Yeah the 5000iu lots used to be everywhere. If you can't find Pregnyl, BHARAT SERUMS AND VACCINES used to be a popular one..maybe for Fertigyn or Hucog. It's been a while since I purchased that label.


    Legit Pregnyl is the premium line though.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  6. #6
    dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by bkris View Post
    That's where I have trouble. I am looking for 500 IU/week cycle. But the pharma grades come in low dosage such 30 IU etc and super expensive Will keep searching though!
    if you search enough im sure you can find

  7. #7
    bkris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    43
    Thank you folks. The domestic price is even a lot cheaper than $50. But being legit... that's the question.
    Anyone has experience with PARA Pharma? Can someone speak up to its quality?

  8. #8
    RoidKings is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    9
    MediTech makes a really high quality HCG with serial # verification.

    If you search around a bit, you can find a source selling a 3-pack of 5000 iu vials for $120. Best of luck!

  9. #9
    bkris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    43
    Thank you. lemme check
    RoidKings likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •