Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bkris

Thread: HCG manufacturer

bkris is offline New Member

HCG manufacturer

Can someone comment on these manufacturers for HCG 5000 IU for quality/genuineness? Looks like only Bodypharm has serial # verification.

BODYPHARM
    BHARAT SERUMS AND VACCINES
    IBSA
    ORGANON - Pregnyl 5000

dpstore is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bkris View Post
    Can someone comment on these manufacturers for HCG 5000 IU for quality/genuineness? Looks like only Bodypharm has serial # verification.

BODYPHARM
    BHARAT SERUMS AND VACCINES
    IBSA
    ORGANON - Pregnyl 5000

I would go with pharmgrade hcg if you can get ahold of real pregnyl organon go with that for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by dpstore View Post
    I would go with pharmgrade hcg if you can get ahold of real pregnyl organon go with that for sure!
    That's where I have trouble. I am looking for 500 IU/week cycle. But the pharma grades come in low dosage such 30 IU etc and super expensive Will keep searching though!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    That's where I have trouble. I am looking for 500 IU/week cycle. But the pharma grades come in low dosage such 30 IU etc and super expensive Will keep searching though!
    Look at the top websites on e r o i d s. The international ones have pregnyl and the sort for around $50 / 5000 iu kit.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Look at the top websites on e r o i d s. The international ones have pregnyl and the sort for around $50 / 5000 iu kit.
    Yeah the 5000iu lots used to be everywhere. If you can't find Pregnyl, BHARAT SERUMS AND VACCINES used to be a popular one..maybe for Fertigyn or Hucog. It's been a while since I purchased that label.

Legit Pregnyl is the premium line though.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

dpstore is online now Associate Member
    if you search enough im sure you can find

Thank you folks. The domestic price is even a lot cheaper than $50. But being legit... that's the question.
    Anyone has experience with PARA Pharma? Can someone speak up to its quality?

RoidKings is offline New Member
    MediTech makes a really high quality HCG with serial # verification.

If you search around a bit, you can find a source selling a 3-pack of 5000 iu vials for $120. Best of luck!

Thank you. lemme check
    RoidKings likes this.

Thread Information