Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Theroot2

Thread: Canada Peptides Test E

Theroot2 is offline New Member

Canada Peptides Test E

Hi all.
    I have been doing cycles for a bit on and off for about a decade plus. Never have gone too crazy with it, for example my current cycle (and fav to date) is Test E, Deca , Dbol . I use a domestic supplier in the US and always trust my product.
    Do blood work as I should, never run over 12 weeks, and blessed to be able to stay in the 500 to 700 level on my test when off and after PCT. I’m happy with that considering mid 40s.
    I say all this to bring about I feel I know my body pretty well and feel I know what to expect.
    The only thing I changed in this cycle is my Test E is from Canada Peptides.
    I can’t find reviews really. I’m searching as I am 2.5 weeks in my balls are hanging low as can be, typical libido, and when I get hot I get these sharp little pains in my skin, kind of like a mosquito bite. The pains go away after I’m sweating.
    So 2 fold question, is it too early for bloodwork? Has anyone on here used Canada Peptides?

Theroot2 is offline New Member
    Responding to myself here in the event it can help others along the way.
    No having any other reference I decided to go ahead and get a pixel Total test done. It’s only about 58.00 and would give me some piece of mind I wasn’t pinning junk. 3 weeks in and results came back > 1500. In other words the Canada Peptides seems to be very much great stuff.
    Too early for blood work question still goes unanswered especially as my libido and all other signs of increased 3k + area are non-existent.
    Little skin surface pings as a get hot still unknown.
    Maybe the full blood work in 2 weeks will reveal more.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information