Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Str8diezel
  • 2 Post By propjoe412
  • 1 Post By Str8diezel

Thread: Anyone have experience with Colonial Labs?

propjoe412 is offline New Member

Anyone have experience with Colonial Labs?

Seeing a lot of mixed reviews on other forums, some say it was great for them, some say it may be underdosed. It’s domestic and the prices are great, has tons of lab tests on their site

Anyone used products from there or know anyone who has? Would love some input, been looking for a good domestic source

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I should add that I have been eyeballing them a little lately, too, but can't find solid info, either. They offer GSO for a lot of their injectables and I'm thinking about giving that a shot.
    Actually ended up ordering from them, buddy of mine has been using them for a while with no complaints so giving it a shot. May send a sample in for testing so I’ll report back with the results if I do

Str8diezel is offline Junior Member
    Hey man any info you can give about your run with colonial??
    propjoe412 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8diezel View Post
    Hey man any info you can give about your run with colonial??
    Probably too early to really say honestly, currently running a cycle with their stuff rn and only about 3-4 weeks in. From what I can tell it seems to be good gear, had their Deca tested through Janoshik and it came out pretty good. Was supposed to be 250/ml and test came back saying it was like 243/ml which I guess is a bit underdosed but well within the margin of error so I’m not pressed about it. Tried some of their anadrol and it absolutely killed my appetite, which sucked but considering thats a common side effect of Adrol I’ll take that as a good sign. I first heard about them through a friend who has been using them for a while and made crazy progress so take that for what you will. Hope that helps my man
    wellshii and Ghostman_SW like this.

Str8diezel is offline Junior Member
    Definitely helps brother. I appreciate you, should have some coming next week so like you said time will tell haha. Thanks again man!
    propjoe412 likes this.

PaulRedus is offline New Member
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Thread Information