Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: EP delivers

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

EP delivers

I have to show some love to Euro Pharmacies. I have some of their other items in my stock pile (growth, HCG , proviron and only one vial of test c for some reason), but I just got this, from two different sources. Ordered the same thing from both, reason being that a) I will use all this stuff and b) I want to see who had better shipping and customer service. I ordered from vendor A 4 days before vendor B, yet both arrived yesterday in the mail. Vendor B from now on.

Note that while the Tamox is the same packaging, the var is NOT. Then I opened both, and one is an orange tab, the other a white one. Both are stamped with EP and have the cutting line I have come to expect from EP (nice touch if you want to oh, IDK, share some var with your wife). Anyhow, I was starting to get pissed: packaging different and the fuq is this tabs being different color??? Somebody about to get it.

Turns out, chill Cylon, it's all good. The EP site shows both the orange and the white tabs AND the different packaging, not sure why, but there it is. Maybe people with kids don't want their kids thinking "Ooh, look a tic tac" and downing the orange ones. Anyhow, everything I have tried from them has been legit, and I expect nothing but the same going forward.

EP delivers-europhar-01.jpg EP delivers-europhar-02.jpg
    jawbone1982, Testie and JReg1322 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Seem to hearing alot of positive reviews from them lately. Good to hear your happy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Seem to hearing alot of positive reviews from them lately. Good to hear your happy.
    The things of theirs that I have used so far have been good. HGH, Tamox, Tbol, and their provirion. All legit to me. I'm not 100% sure how or why I ended up with their test c, probably a bonus buy or impulse. I don't think MCT sits well with me, and that is their carrier, but I will give it another go with a good brand.

BTW, I don't think it is really fair to call either EP or PC, which I also posted on, "underground labs". UGL makes me think some bath tub brewing in the second bathroom of a crack house, where the first one is where they cook the meth. Neither company seems like that, but most UGLs probably aren't anyhow.
    Ghostman_SW and JReg1322 like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Me too. I know Tarmy just had some success with them as well and was singing their praises. The rep that posts here is a certified monster, no doubt about that. I’m intrigued and will be dipping my toes here eventually. Would love to see some bloods from these guys too. A hormone panel is just so cheap…feels like we should have a board for just blood work from UGL’s that aren’t influenced in any way
    Chark, Cuz, Mr Tick and 1 others like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Me too. I know Tarmy just had some success with them as well and was singing their praises. The rep that posts here is a certified monster, no doubt about that. I’m intrigued and will be dipping my toes here eventually. Would love to see some bloods from these guys too. A hormone panel is just so cheap…feels like we should have a board for just blood work from UGL’s that aren’t influenced in any way
    Bloods would be a good idea. Let me see what I can find in Sweden. Never got a full panel since moving here yet.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Blog Entries
    I have run into a slight snag with my EP goods. Their HCG failed the pregnancy test. That is, it did not show positive, even after testing it twice. I used pregnancy tests from the same batch to test some hcg I had from ExpressPCT and it passed easily, even with an expiration date of March 2022.

Anyhow, it could be the one vial, it could be all of them. I have reached out to the vendor, will update here when I hear back.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Bloods would be a good idea. Let me see what I can find in Sweden. Never got a full panel since moving here yet.
    Hey wat happen to NY?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I have run into a slight snag with my EP goods. Their HCG failed the pregnancy test. That is, it did not show positive, even after testing it twice. I used pregnancy tests from the same batch to test some hcg I had from ExpressPCT and it passed easily, even with an expiration date of March 2022.

Anyhow, it could be the one vial, it could be all of them. I have reached out to the vendor, will update here when I hear back.
    That's crazy. Even the Chinese HCG will give a positive on a pregnancy test. I hate to hear that because it seems very unlikely the issue will be wit just one vial.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    That's crazy. Even the Chinese HCG will give a positive on a pregnancy test. I hate to hear that because it seems very unlikely the issue will be wit just one vial.
    Yeah, now the question becomes will the vendor make it right.

And I ordered 4, so yeah, they are probably all bad. But we will see how they want play it.

Updates as available...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hey wat happen to NY?
    Wife chose a different job. Still got the house in St. Lawrence county though.
    SampsonandDelilah and songdog like this.

Blog Entries
    I heard back from the vendor, at least initially. Their first response was "what? why test this? it is so cheap to make, it isn't faked. You can feel confident it is genuine."

Which sounds like a load of shit to me.

I replied back with: "OK, I wanted to give you a chance to address it before I start reaching out to manufacturer reps".

Their response now is basically "well, pregnancy tests aren't 100% accurate, please test with a name brand test. Can you send us a pic of the product showing batch and auth codes" And I was like sure, here you go.

In short: a shitty response initially, IMO, but now, at least right this second, the vendor is doing better. I will keep everyone posted on how it goes.

Blog Entries
    Note also that I have not yet heard back from EP reps, and am dealing exclusively with the vendor at this point.

If anybody knows of a responsive EP rep, PM me and I will reach out to them. Otherwise, I'm off to hunt one down in the wild.

I heard back from the vendor, at least initially. Their first response was "what? why test this? it is so cheap to make, it isn't faked. You can feel confident it is genuine."

Which sounds like a load of shit to me.

I replied back with: "OK, I wanted to give you a chance to address it before I start reaching out to manufacturer reps".

Their response now is basically "well, pregnancy tests aren't 100% accurate, please test with a name brand test. Can you send us a pic of the product showing batch and auth codes" And I was like sure, here you go.

In short: a shitty response initially, IMO, but now, at least right this second, the vendor is doing better. I will keep everyone posted on how it goes.
    That's a standard generic reply, isn't it. Hopefully, they'll compensate you for the questionable HCG plus a little extra.

Don't get me wrong, there are some good reps out there that represent pretty decent products. However, when the first answer from a vendor questions why you tested something and tells you to "Rest assured.....", my confidence immediately starts to diminish.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Seems like someone here is running an EP cycle log. Maybe reach out to them to see if they can point you towards an active rep?

Blog Entries
    Seems like someone here is running an EP cycle log. Maybe reach out to them to see if they can point you towards an active rep?
    Yeah I did that. The member was helpful, but I never heard back from the rep they gave me. I don't think the rep is very active on this board.

Exactly what I was thinking. Sorry Cy, that’s frustrating as hell. Fingers crossed and appreciate the updates. Give ‘em hell
    Cylon357 likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    fuck man, fake hcg now. this game has got so fucking gross over the last decade

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Ever get to the bottom of this? I'm looking for a new sour e myself, last big order is very underdosed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    Ever get to the bottom of this? I'm looking for a new sour e myself, last big order is very underdosed.
    Details forthcoming.... will try to update tonight, but in short:

They want me to test the rest of the hcg with "good" tests. That is, name brand tests, not the Walmart brand.

They asked yesterday "what do you want us to do?" Might seem like progress, but on the other hand, the f*ck you think you should do for selling bad HCG?
    tmw360 likes this.

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member
    Details forthcoming.... will try to update tonight, but in short:

They want me to test the rest of the hcg with "good" tests. That is, name brand tests, not the Walmart brand.

They asked yesterday "what do you want us to do?" Might seem like progress, but on the other hand, the f*ck you think you should do for selling bad HCG?
    Ask them when it comes back bad are they going to compensate you for the cost of the test and your time. Personally I charge $70 an hour with a 1 hour minimum.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    OK, so the vendor (PSL) has credited the cost of the HCG to my account with them... Yay! They have also said that they will reach out to the manufacturer (Euro) and let them know, all qualified with "we have never had bad HCG from them". I'm like OK a) thanks for the credit and b) the tests speak for themselves.

Speaking of tests, I have included pics of the tests. One if from the Euro HCG, the other from some Zyhcg I had with an expiration date of 3/2022. You will note ZERO response from the EP HCG, and a faint response from the ZyHCG. Tests were conducted with the same volume and concentration (.10 ml of reconstituted product, each containing 500iu of HCG).

I'm using the Zy for now, until I use it up and start the pharma stuff from my doc.

BTW, just to be clear: I'm not wrong here, correct? Good HCG should trip a pregnancy test, right? I mean, that is how they work!

Finally, I have no axe to grind, except getting this issue resolved. I believe both the vendor and the manufacturer to be legit, this was likely an anomaly.

EP delivers-ephcg.jpg EP delivers-zyhcg.jpg
    Ghostman_SW and wellshii like this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Do these guys sell primo and var?
    I think im tired of paying for test through a clinic and would like to add some extras that clinics cant offer.
    The clinic Im with had been accused and proven to give fake hgh and anavar .
    But at least the test is real even though its expensive af

OK, so the vendor (PSL) has credited the cost of the HCG to my account with them... Yay! They have also said that they will reach out to the manufacturer (Euro) and let them know, all qualified with "we have never had bad HCG from them". I'm like OK a) thanks for the credit and b) the tests speak for themselves.

Speaking of tests, I have included pics of the tests. One if from the Euro HCG, the other from some Zyhcg I had with an expiration date of 3/2022. You will note ZERO response from the EP HCG, and a faint response from the ZyHCG. Tests were conducted with the same volume and concentration (.10 ml of reconstituted product, each containing 500iu of HCG).

I'm using the Zy for now, until I use it up and start the pharma stuff from my doc.

BTW, just to be clear: I'm not wrong here, correct? Good HCG should trip a pregnancy test, right? I mean, that is how they work!

Finally, I have no axe to grind, except getting this issue resolved. I believe both the vendor and the manufacturer to be legit, this was likely an anomaly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EPHCG.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	302.7 KB 
ID:	181899 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZyHCG.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	649.0 KB 
ID:	181900
    The ZyHCG shows good. Even a faint line is a positive. The other brand in the first pic has either been in poor storage somewhere along the line and severely degraded or just flat out isn't HCG.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Do these guys sell primo and var?
    I think im tired of paying for test through a clinic and would like to add some extras that clinics cant offer.
    The clinic Im with had been accused and proven to give fake hgh and anavar .
    But at least the test is real even though its expensive af

They do. I will qualify that I’ve never used their products but they are extremely popular on the board right now and the feedback I’ve received from the vets here has been outstanding. They will get my business on my next order. Domestic shipping to the US, easy Bitcoin payment options and after reading Cy’s hcg post, solid customer service. That works for me
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    They do. I will qualify that I’ve never used their products but they are extremely popular on the board right now and the feedback I’ve received from the vets here has been outstanding. They will get my business on my next order. Domestic shipping to the US, easy Bitcoin payment options and after reading Cy’s hcg post, solid customer service. That works for me
    I would call their customer service OK, based on my experience. They did come through eventually, but initially were like "duh why would you test HCG ??"

@wellshii, they do produce both primo and var, presently their var at a super low dose to test tolerance to the compound, and I have some of their.... well, actually, I'm not 100% sure on the primo. I have some primo in stash, but that might be from PC. I would be willing to bet EP makes it as well, though.

Blog Entries
    The ZyHCG shows good. Even a faint line is a positive. The other brand in the first pic has either been in poor storage somewhere along the line and severely degraded or just flat out isn't HCG.
    It is amazing how fast the higher end products make that preggers line show up. Some of the UGL stuff I have tested trips it eventually, but pharma grade... like within 30 seconds that line is showing up.

Blog Entries
    I would call their customer service OK, based on my experience. They did come through eventually, but initially were like "duh why would you test HCG ??"

@wellshii, they do produce both primo and var, presently their var at a super low dose to test tolerance to the compound, and I have some of their.... well, actually, I'm not 100% sure on the primo. I have some primo in stash, but that might be from PC. I would be willing to bet EP makes it as well, though.
    I’m running their Primo at 500/wk now. Hard to tell how good it is To Be Honest as I came directly off a tren cycle.
    wellshii likes this.

I’m running their Primo at 500/wk now. Hard to tell how good it is To Be Honest as I came directly off a tren cycle.
    Get it tested

Like anything else I have read hit and misses from other forums.
    Might have to try them though as long as I can beat through my paranoia of being caught.
    Ghostman_SW likes this.

Ghostman_SW is offline Junior Member
    Like anything else I have read hit and misses from other forums.
    Might have to try them though as long as I can beat through my paranoia of being caught.
    You haven't ordered from an UGL yet? Close to making my first order from one and getting caught is my biggest fear.
    wellshii likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love Primo, but that said I agree its really hard to say what it's actually doing sometimes.... all I know is I can run lower levels of Test (300/week) and higher Primo (600-800) and generally be happier then a higher, test-only cylcles.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Well....I switched to EU about a month ago. I haven't had labs yet, but been using their test, primo, var & proviron , & I can tell with certainty ( even if it's "watered down") that it is hands down better than a 3- letter popular supplier on this board.
    Last edited by flexin-rph; 08-13-2022 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Error

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Well....I switched to EU about a month ago. I haven't had labs yet, but been using their test, primo, var & proviron, & I can tell with certainty ( even if it's "watered down") that it is hands down better than a 3- letter popular supplier on this board.
    Thats not hard to believe, I wasn’t impressed with the three letter supplier myself in fact ive gotten rid of most of what I tried from them little by little…

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Well....I switched to EU about a month ago. I haven't had labs yet, but been using their test, primo, var & proviron, & I can tell with certainty ( even if it's "watered down") that it is hands down better than a 3- letter popular supplier on this board.
    Sent you a PM a while back, you’re happy with them? Run labs yet? I’m sitting on a massive stash but about ready to just cut my losses

Ran bloods (with the 3 letter stuff) and paid extra for a test panel and it cut off at 3500 (I’m pissed) I was obviously over their maximum readout but at the dosages I’m on that’s not a surprise…I wanted an exact number which apparently only comes with the lower end Test panel, that’s what I get for trying to be fancy. FML
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 08-14-2022 at 01:17 PM.

No not yet and dont know if I ever will.
    Currently running trt through a clinic but man its getting expensive .
    If I knew someone personally then sure I could get it through their source . But with big brother around 24/7, kind of iffy.

Sent you a PM a while back, you’re happy with them? Run labs yet? I’m sitting on a massive stash but about ready to just cut my losses

Ran bloods (with the 3 letter stuff) and paid extra for a test panel and it cut off at 3500 (I’m pissed) I was obviously over their maximum readout but at the dosages I’m on that’s not a surprise…I wanted an exact number which apparently only comes with the lower end Test panel, that’s what I get for trying to be fancy. FML
    Which type of test did you run?
    Mc/lc or Elisa?
    And through who?
    I know Labcorp has cut offs but not quest that I know of

Which type of test did you run?
    Mc/lc or Elisa?
    And through who?
    I know Labcorp has cut offs but not quest that I know of
    Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS
    Testosterone , Free, Bioavailable and Total, Males (Adult), Immunoassay

From Jason Health and run through Quest labs

This lab workup was 50$ less and quantified the total test # (not cut of at > 3500)

Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS
    Testosterone, Free (Dialysis) and Total, MS

First EP packaged arrived today, excited to give it a rip. Recomp coming soon but I must say the ease of ordering was great, delivery was solid and their reputation for good gear seems to be pretty prevalent with a lot of trusted members here. High hopes and off to a good start.

Cheers boys and appreciate all of the help and Q&A with you all. Fingers crossed
    almostgone, Cuz and Cylon357 like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    checking mail daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    checking mail daily.
    Have you checked their site to see if your order has changed to “shipped”? Was about 4 days before mine changed to that (green to purple) before it hit my mail box. Came USPS and packed similar to our other friend

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information