Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: EP delivers

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Have you checked their site to see if your order has changed to “shipped”? Was about 4 days before mine changed to that (green to purple) before it hit my mail box. Came USPS and packed similar to our other friend
    What he said.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    What he said.
    Still pleased with it?

I’m still rolling our old 3 letter buddy and am less than impressed as I’ve shared with you vets. Will never bad mouth it as they’ve been great to me over the years and the communication and shipping is fantastic. However, outside of the test it’s been off. Bad batch maybe? Regardless, wanted to try something new.

Been meaning to go get labs, but decided to finish this one out and get a baseline before I switch over to EP.

I’d say I’ll log it, but I’d be lying to you guys and myself too lazy for that shit.

My dad always said “you bullshit your friends and I’ll bullshit mine, but let’s not bullshit each other”. Lol

Holding out high hopes.

Ordered Cyp, Tren E, mast and proviron …my holy grail combination

Fingers crossed

Still pleased with it?

I’m still rolling our old 3 letter buddy and am less than impressed as I’ve shared with you vets. Will never bad mouth it as they’ve been great to me over the years and the communication and shipping is fantastic. However, outside of the test it’s been off. Bad batch maybe? Regardless, wanted to try something new.

Been meaning to go get labs, but decided to finish this one out and get a baseline before I switch over to EP.

I’d say I’ll log it, but I’d be lying to you guys and myself too lazy for that shit.

My dad always said “you bullshit your friends and I’ll bullshit mine, but let’s not bullshit each other”. Lol

Holding out high hopes.

Ordered Cyp, Tren E, mast and proviron …my holy grail combination

Fingers crossed
    Most def pleased. I have cyp, primo, & Proviron. Seeing much better results...havent had labs yet.

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Most def pleased. I have cyp, primo, & Proviron. Seeing much better results...havent had labs yet.
    Right on!

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    touchdown. pack has arrived

Anyone tried the PSL site today? It’s down and looks like it been taken over. All it shows is a bunch of Asian text and goes right to some weird screen…

WTF? I got in one order and shit goes haywire? Noooooooo

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Anyone tried the PSL site today? It’s down and looks like it been taken over. All it shows is a bunch of Asian text and goes right to some weird screen…

WTF? I got in one order and shit goes haywire? Noooooooo
    Damn. You tried the one that ends in ru?

Crap....I get the same thing.

Blog Entries
    Looks like maybe the site was hosted or something in Korea. Here is the English translation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220919-223554_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	377.1 KB 
ID:	182085

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Not a good sign bros
    Cylon357 and Chark like this.

Phuq man, right when I thought things were pointing in the right direction. I’ve kind of given up on our other favorite too, it’s been pretty poor with the exception of the delivery time. Those I’ve had discussions with, I may be reaching out begging again. FFS…

Anyone sees an update, let us know.

I haven’t tried reaching out to the rep here…that’s amazing idea I suppose. Anyone else rang him? I have tried on Wicker but to no avail
    Chark and Cylon357 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hopefully nothing bad has happened. It isn't unknown for a competitor to steal the domain and post up things like that. Just have to see how it plays out.

I've even seen it happen to a well know syringe/lab supply vendor
    Domain was hacked/stolen and a big banner for a branch of LE was put up. Things went back to normal in about 48 hours or so.
    Chark likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Phuq man, right when I thought things were pointing in the right direction. I’ve kind of given up on our other favorite too, it’s been pretty poor with the exception of the delivery time. Those I’ve had discussions with, I may be reaching out begging again. FFS…

Anyone sees an update, let us know.

I haven’t tried reaching out to the rep here…that’s amazing idea I suppose. Anyone else rang him? I have tried on Wicker but to no avail
    I dont think hes been very active lately but When I did reach out to him about some growth hormone response time was very good.

Blog Entries
    Update: I just got an email from PSL saying "sorry, we are working on it. We are still operating". They did say that you can still access the site if you use a VPN to say that you are in a non US location.

You know what I know now...

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Update: I just got an email from PSL saying "sorry, we are working on it. We are still operating". They did say that you can still access the site if you use a VPN to say that you are in a non US location.

You know what I know now...

Too funny, I got an email from EP this morning. That vendor site was hacked but they sent me a different one. It’s interesting because it’s a certain “relative/family” (mens) type domain name but it looks just like the PSL site so I believe it to be legit. Exactly the same lineup as PSL and the site is a mirror image. They have domestically available EP line, as well as a line called Pivotal labs (which I’ve never heard of).

Anyone heard of pivotal?

If you’ve been around you know the “relative” I’m alluding to…he’s married to your aunt, and has had many iterations of websites over the years using his name

EP emailed me back directly after I wrote to the email address on the packaging.

Not trying to be too clandestine but following the rules and protecting the site. I haven’t checked their payment option yet and will say that I did appreciate the ease of pay with PSL

Best,

S&D

Feel free to PM me if we have history….
    almostgone likes this.

It appears that the site is back up as before.....I was able to log in ok.

Nice!!

Yup, looks good on my end too!

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Damn. You tried the one that ends in ru?
    Is this the same Russian site I'm thinking it is?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    Is this the same Russian site I'm thinking it is?
    It could be, but I can't read your mind, so it is hard to say for sure... It should be painfully obvious from reading the thread which one we are talking about, though no full URLs or contact info was provided.
    Cuz likes this.

It could be, but I can't read your mind, so it is hard to say for sure... It should be painfully obvious from reading the thread which one we are talking about, though no full URLs or contact info was provided.
    Well in this respect I'm not too well versed so I wouldn't know specifics, but I was just reading through on some lab reviews saw this one and the .ru reminded me of a site I used to use back in the day. Communication was a little bit iffy because they didn't speak English well but the package has arrived and the gear was always good. I don't know how the packing got through customs looking the way it did but it did work everytime.

*edit this is but not the same one but are you saying the .ru is not legit?
    Last edited by Beefcheeks7; 09-24-2022 at 01:45 PM.

EP international TD today, all is good with nothing domestic and the international gaffe I made (the Var was international, oops).
    Fingers crossed with the quality, everything I’m hearing is so far so good

EP international TD today, all is good with nothing domestic and the international gaffe I made (the Var was international, oops).
    Fingers crossed with the quality, everything I’m hearing is so far so good

Is the site still down for you?

Blog Entries
    Is the site still down for you?
    The site was up when I last checked.

Chark is offline Member
    EP TD via the aunt with all looking good and similar to previously down site

Blog Entries
    Ordered from PSL domestic a few days ago and order arrived without problems yesterday.

Same URL as always. All looks good, though I haven't done product verification codes yet. Looks legit to me.
    wellshii likes this.

Ordered from PSL domestic a few days ago and order arrived without problems yesterday.

Same URL as always. All looks good, though I haven't done product verification codes yet. Looks legit to me.
    Did you ever get blood work done on their stuff?
    wellshii likes this.

Blog Entries
    Did you ever get blood work done on their stuff?
    Not on EP, it's still in the stash. I'm liking PC's product pretty well right now.
    Beefcheeks7 likes this.

Their Tren is fire, I don’t need blood work to verify it…I have a pillow with sweat stains the size of the Atlantic, a fuse I have to be extremely mindful of, urine that looks like Gatorade and might be flammable and my strength is noticeably up. The proviron is on as well, but the Var hasn’t done Jack for me. I can’t ever seem to find any that ever does though.

Considering ordering their generic HGH for the first time. I’ve never run any but am impressed with their products so far
    Beefcheeks7 and flexin-rph like this.

Not on EP, it's still in the stash. I'm liking PC's product pretty well right now.
    At this point only followed the bread crumbs to our three letter friends. I'm going to give them a go once I get all my blood work issues in order.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    TD for psl.

I remember reading someone’s post about pip from what they thought was primo from EP? Mini blast rn, pinning EP deca 250 mg/ml and test e 250 mg/ml together with my script test cyp. Holy fuck my ass the pip………
    Last edited by Krb367; 01-16-2023 at 11:43 PM.

I have run into a slight snag with my EP goods. Their HCG failed the pregnancy test. That is, it did not show positive, even after testing it twice. I used pregnancy tests from the same batch to test some hcg I had from ExpressPCT and it passed easily, even with an expiration date of March 2022.

Anyhow, it could be the one vial, it could be all of them. I have reached out to the vendor, will update here when I hear back.
    Anyone grab hcg recently?
    Last edited by Beefcheeks7; 01-24-2023 at 07:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Did the hcg issue ever get fixed?
    https://forums.steroid.com/discussio...ml#post7573996

Yea I edited the question, it was not worded right. I meant to see if anyone has got good hcg since then. I just placed an order and I'll get my hcg locally since it's been legit this far.

Their Tren is fire, I don’t need blood work to verify it…I have a pillow with sweat stains the size of the Atlantic, a fuse I have to be extremely mindful of, urine that looks like Gatorade and might be flammable and my strength is noticeably up. The proviron is on as well, but the Var hasn’t done Jack for me. I can’t ever seem to find any that ever does though.

Considering ordering their generic HGH for the first time. I’ve never run any but am impressed with their products so far
    What mg are you running their tren? I'm waiting on the td from them now.

What mg are you running their tren? I'm waiting on the td from them now.
    It’s dosed 200 mgs per ML, I’m currently running 2 ML’s a week. It’s good to go, but about 3 weeks ago I remembered why Tren E and I had a breakup. Although I’m nit as gassed as usual, I am constantly running hot and sweating like a pig. Insomnia is the real deal as is the GI stuff. Also slightly more irritable than normal but running on minimal sleep isn’t helping my cause. My strength is through the roof though and vascularity looks great. I’ve noticed my metabolism has slowed because I used to be able to eat out of the garage can on Tren and grow or not put on fat, my body isn’t cooperating like that anymore.

Long winded answer to a short question but their Tren is G2G
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

It’s dosed 200 mgs per ML, I’m currently running 2 ML’s a week. It’s good to go, but about 3 weeks ago I remembered why Tren E and I had a breakup. Although I’m nit as gassed as usual, I am constantly running hot and sweating like a pig. Insomnia is the real deal as is the GI stuff. Also slightly more irritable than normal but running on minimal sleep isn’t helping my cause. My strength is through the roof though and vascularity looks great. I’ve noticed my metabolism has slowed because I used to be able to eat out of the garage can on Tren and grow or not put on fat, my body isn’t cooperating like that anymore.

Long winded answer to a short question but their Tren is G2G
    I'll only be running half that but I just looked at my order and I grabbed ace and not e which was not what I wanted but my mistake I'll make it work.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    I'll only be running half that but I just looked at my order and I grabbed ace and not e which was not what I wanted but my mistake I'll make it work.
    Let me know how that goes. Considering running a "low" dose tren cycle in a few months

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    Let me know how that goes. Considering running a "low" dose tren cycle in a few months
    I've seen lower doses we will see. I may push it to 300 mg weekly. I'm gonna see how I respond to 200 though good Jen is pretty powerful stuff but I'll be sure to check back in.

xIMxMCLOVINx is offline New Member
    Just want to give EP some love! I had a very successful recomp with their gear. I ran 350mg for 12 weeks and a bumped it up to 500mg for another 8 weeks. Nuts shrunk pretty quickly and in about a month in I started having a bit of zesty nips. Started taking .5mg of their arimidex eod and never had an issue an again with the nips and no low E2 sides. Had an AMAZING mood the entire cycle. Ran their anavar the final 8 weeks at 35mg a day split into two doses. Made me look lean, harder, and definitely had a strength boost. The endurance shot up like crazy on it! I had the crampiness the entire time I was on it but it never got too bad. Went away almost immediately after I stopped taking it. I also used their nolvadex for pct 10mg ED for 7 weeks. Balls returned to normal and got over the crash fairly quick. I had no issues on this cycle and the results were pretty damn good! I’ll see if I can get some pics posted!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EP delivers-ad386590-2db3-42f7-91eb-6bf4a3716abf.jpeg  
    Last edited by xIMxMCLOVINx; 02-08-2023 at 10:18 PM.

My ep order has been in customs for 5 days now anyone else have the same issue before?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information