• 1 Post By T-boner
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 5 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By teedoff

Thread: Alin’s website down?

T-boner is offline Associate Member

Alin’s website down?

Anybody know what going on with the shop’s website? Currently redirecting to google homepage.
    530will likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Maybe the site is temporarily down for maintenance or something. The links in their last newsletter are all crapped up, too.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Chark is offline Member
    noticing it now is redirecting TO something slightly different but looks the same and the contact email is spelled incorrectly...

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    noticing it now is redirecting TO something slightly different but looks the same and the contact email is spelled incorrectly...
    Good looking out, Chark. Thanks for posting up.
    I'd be very leery until the contact information is confirmed.

Nothing against Ashop, they've always done me right. There's just too many rogues out there that will hack and clone a legit business in a heartbeat.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

XFit4Real is offline New Member
    Does anyone know if the .TO is legit ?

Is seems to still be like that since the last rely on the 13th and I’m wanting to try them

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    I used Alin back 14 years ago+-. I think it was Alinshop.in then. I'm wanting to use them again. Should I have any concerns. Is it OK to ask for the current correct address?

teedoff is offline Member
    Ah first time seeing this forum and ashop caught my eye. Reason being is, some here know that I got scammed on a similar site late last year. Almost the same name, look, and feel as the legit one. So be careful!

FYI, both seem to be up now. The real one and the fake one.

I still get weekly mails from A. I'll try to take time over the next few days and login to see which site has copies of my old orders.
    That no guarantee that it's the real site but we maybe we can narrow it down.
    Chark and DenIsZen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I still get weekly mails from A. I'll try to take time over the next few days and login to see which site has copies of my old orders.
    That no guarantee that it's the real site but we maybe we can narrow it down.
    I know alin-shop spelled out like that in the url is the scammer.

The "legit" site is ashop....spelled like that is supposed to be the real one, though I've not ordered from them. Others can confirm.
    DenIsZen likes this.

Thread Information