Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By midozy
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Sources in Saudi Arabia

midozy is offline New Member

Sources in Saudi Arabia

Hi all, this is my first post ever. Just wanted to share some experience about Sources in KSA Saudi Arabia. I have lived here for about 12 years now and back to training for the last 4 years. its been nightmare to get legit gear. All sources mainly under dosed or crap. until 3 months ago when I found a source that's legit. after using for 3 months met blood work is spot on. The gains are insane and no PIP, no reactions and its heaven to use again. I was about to give up thinking man I am old now to use gear again.

moral of the story: keep looking and you will eventually get the good stuff. just be careful what you inject in your body cuz its not fun dealing with PIP and infections.

anyway these are my 2 cents.

PS find a good trainer cuz most are just commercial trainers who give the same routines for everyone regardless the goal.

just some before and after pics to show progress:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0984 2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	182016

Name:	IMG_3720.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	197.9 KB 
ID:	182017
    Last edited by midozy; 08-19-2022 at 01:47 AM.
    XnavyHMCS, JReg1322 and bucellarii like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    I am PMing you NOW.....
    midozy likes this.

midozy is offline New Member
    Replied in pm

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, comms via PM...???

StacyRasmussen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by midozy View Post
    Hi all, this is my first post ever. Just wanted to share some experience about Sources in KSA Saudi Arabia. I have lived here for about 12 years now and back to training for the last 4 years. its been nightmare to get legit gear. All sources mainly under dosed or crap. until 3 months ago when I found a source that's legit. after using for 3 months met blood work is spot on. The gains are insane and no PIP, no reactions and its heaven to use again. I was about to give up thinking man I am old now to use gear again.

moral of the story: keep looking and you will eventually get the good stuff. just be careful what you inject in your body cuz its not fun dealing with PIP and infections.

anyway these are my 2 cents.

PS find a good trainer cuz most are just commercial trainers who give the same routines for everyone regardless the goal.

just some before and after pics to show progress:

Name:	IMG_0984 2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	182016

Name:	IMG_3720.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	197.9 KB 
ID:	182017
    wow!!! that's great. I have been troubled for a long time because I want a cv writing company but I want TopCV.co.uk Review • Client testimonials. But I am not getting good company anywhere, can you recommend me any site.
    Last edited by StacyRasmussen; 09-26-2022 at 11:44 PM.

Thread Information