• 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By Krb367
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Krb367
  • 2 Post By flexin-rph

Thread: PIP with EP

flexin-rph is offline Member

PIP with EP

Anyone having issues? I just popped new vials of test cyp & primo last week. Glute injection 6 days ago---finally getting over it. Delt inj 3 days ago--- still crippling sore. I haven't had this bad of pip since Virgin injections.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What gauge and length are you using? I think EP uses MCT oil... have you ever had reactions to MCT?

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Have used them several times with no problems on longer ester test, I would suspect the primo

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Shit, that doesn’t excite me to read. Sent you a PM back a week or two ago

I’m about to roll out the EP for the first time next week

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Shit, that doesn’t excite me to read. Sent you a PM back a week or two ago

I’m about to roll out the EP for the first time next week
    I was just wondering if you'd tried yet. I was wondering the same thing after reading Flexin's post awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    I was just wondering if you'd tried yet. I was wondering the same thing after reading Flexin's post awhile back.
    What’s up Chark? I sent you a note on Wickr a bit ago and not sure it went through?

I STILL haven’t started my EP run yet, literally starting Monday though. Had some work shit and a little nagging injury I was nursing. Feeling solid though and ready to rock test, Tren , mast, Var and proviron .

Obviously a little trepidatious now after reading Flexin’s post. Finally feeling dialed in after some longer than expected recovery. Have some time too to wind down the year and focus on this cycle.

Any updates Flexin?! I’ll let you fellas know what I run into next week.

Nothing beats V’s DHB…holy shit that PIP was INSANE! I’ve never bailed on a cycle before, I couldn’t walk. Praying to the roid gods it’s not like that
    Chark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Have used them several times with no problems on longer ester test, I would suspect the primo
    Yip....it was the primo. No pain w/ Test alone.
    Testie and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Chark is offline Member
    Hey man! So weird, I didn't get anything, shot you a message on 11/30. Also trepidatious (nice vocab btw) after hearing flexin's experience and confirming it was the primo that I planned to do my heavy lifting. I'm not ready for a go yet but considering trying a 1ml shot to see if I need to bail (also praying I don't have to eat a loss) as I don't want to be mid-week1 and have a bunch of needs. I had a good time with another brands primoE but couldn't handle their primo ace dosed at 100mg/ml even at 5 units on an insulin pin (PIP + flu like symptoms). First 1ml shot of it I thought I just caught c19 but once I got better same thing...it was for sure the primoA (again, different brand here). Fingers crossed!

Hey man! So weird, I didn't get anything, shot you a message on 11/30. Also trepidatious (nice vocab btw) after hearing flexin's experience and confirming it was the primo that I planned to do my heavy lifting. I'm not ready for a go yet but considering trying a 1ml shot to see if I need to bail (also praying I don't have to eat a loss) as I don't want to be mid-week1 and have a bunch of needs. I had a good time with another brands primoE but couldn't handle their primo ace dosed at 100mg/ml even at 5 units on an insulin pin (PIP + flu like symptoms). First 1ml shot of it I thought I just caught c19 but once I got better same thing...it was for sure the primoA (again, different brand here). Fingers crossed!

Can’t be a meathead all the time

Damn, I’m need to update Wickr and figure out why I’m such a Fudd. I’ll hit you up there later today, keep an eye out. Good call on dipping your toes in the water with the primo before you jump in off the high dive…maybe Flexin got a batch with too much BA/BB in it?

Happy to hear it was just the primo at least…is it known for PIP (Testie called it out spot on).
    Chark likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Hey Flexin, what ester was the primo?

Hey Flexin, what ester was the primo?
    Methenolone Enanthate , containing benzyl alcohol & benzyl benzoate. I'm not kidding, no matter glutes, delts, quads....the pain was awful. Worse than any virgin inj pain I have ever had. I never had any with 3 letter....so I guess my 3 letter was bunk. I think I will order Mast now, b/c I can't deal with the pain from the Primo again. I just checked the Test Cyp..same 2 carriers...must be the Primo compound alone.
    Chark likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Methenolone Enanthate, containing benzyl alcohol & benzyl benzoate. I'm not kidding, no matter glutes, delts, quads....the pain was awful. Worse than any virgin inj pain I have ever had. I never had any with 3 letter....so I guess my 3 letter was bunk. I think I will order Mast now, b/c I can't deal with the pain from the Primo again. I just checked the Test Cyp..same 2 carriers...must be the Primo compound alone.
    So weird, I’m nearing 24 hours post-EP 1ml shot of primoE and don’t feel a thing. I feel great. I verified via product authentication and it says it’s authentic. I have batch 2631F2. What batch is yours if you don’t mind?

I did really well on 3 letter stuff too so I don’t think it’s bunk. Pretty sure 3 letter’s stuff wasn’t some other drug either given no side effects. Images are me on only 3 letters 500-600mg primo with 200 test and 50 Var (cycle right after my AVI).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35E9C5F5-1DFD-4F20-B82D-602E54C82728.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	952.7 KB 
ID:	182241Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FD297AB1-54D1-44E8-96B3-2BA25EDE2D9E.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	723.9 KB 
ID:	182242Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B44731D0-41B5-4E36-A3B0-B260199337B0.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	645.7 KB 
ID:	182243
    Last edited by Chark; 12-03-2022 at 04:50 PM.

So weird, I’m nearing 24 hours post-EP 1ml shot of primoE and don’t feel a thing. I feel great. I verified via product authentication and it says it’s authentic. I have batch 2631F2. What batch is yours if you don’t mind?

I did really well on 3 letter stuff too so I don’t think it’s bunk. Pretty sure 3 letter’s stuff wasn’t some other drug either given no side effects. Images are me on only 3 letters 500-600mg primo with 200 test and 50 Var (cycle right after my AVI).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35E9C5F5-1DFD-4F20-B82D-602E54C82728.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	952.7 KB 
ID:	182241Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FD297AB1-54D1-44E8-96B3-2BA25EDE2D9E.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	723.9 KB 
ID:	182242Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B44731D0-41B5-4E36-A3B0-B260199337B0.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	645.7 KB 
ID:	182243
    I have discarded that bottle. I have 1 more that I will check batch. I looked back & this was the 4th vial of primo fron.EP I have used. This bottle was only painful one. I may try the last bottle to see how it feels.
    Chark and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Hopefully it was just a one off…

Chark is offline Member
    I have discarded that bottle. I have 1 more that I will check batch. I looked back & this was the 4th vial of primo fron.EP I have used. This bottle was only painful one. I may try the last bottle to see how it feels.
    Thanks Flexin. Appreciate the response and sharing your experience with it. The thread caught my attention as EP primoE specifically is to going to the main course on my next run. Happy to hear not just for my sake but that it appears as S&D said, a one-off, and silver lining is you aren’t out money on multiple vials of primo.

Thanks Flexin. Appreciate the response and sharing your experience with it. The thread caught my attention as EP primoE specifically is to going to the main course on my next run. Happy to hear not just for my sake but that it appears as S&D said, a one-off, and silver lining is you aren’t out money on multiple vials of primo.
    BTW....you look great! Age?

Chark is offline Member
    BTW....you look great! Age?
    Thanks brother! I appreciate that. Earlyish thirties. 3 years almost to the day on the dark side with a couple PCT’s before switching to cruise periods. Never ventured outside test & DHT derivatives and built almost entirely on primo.

Have you been using EP primo long enough to speak to its effectiveness?

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    +1 for EP pip

From either the deca or test e. It’s not crippling, but when I say for 3-4 days my fucking ass is sore is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    +1 for EP pip

From either the deca or test e. It’s not crippling, but when I say for 3-4 days my fucking ass is sore is an understatement.
    Recently? Wonder if you should break up your injections to one hormone at a time and find the culprit. Never understood ordering test e over c?
    I think they have a high solvent ratio and maybe the BA/BB is causing the sting which may be responsible for the pip? Just a thought

I had some minor “bee sting” from their Tren but no real pip. Posted about getting lumps but can’t blame that on EP, my pharma grade trt has been banging me up too.

Haven’t gotten labs, but pretty satisfied with their test C, Tren and mast. Unfortunately and fortunately, all the goods along with all of the bads associated with each product

Heating my barrels under steaming hot water has really made a difference for me lately and I stopped massaging the area post injection. Picked that up from a couple fellas and I’ll be damned
    Chark and Family_guy like this.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Recently? Wonder if you should break up your injections to one hormone at a time and find the culprit. Never understood ordering test e over c?
    I think they have a high solvent ratio and maybe the BA/BB is causing the sting which may be responsible for the pip? Just a thought

I had some minor “bee sting” from their Tren but no real pip. Posted about getting lumps but can’t blame that on EP, my pharma grade trt has been banging me up too.

Haven’t gotten labs, but pretty satisfied with their test C, Tren and mast. Unfortunately and fortunately, all the goods along with all of the bads associated with each product

Heating my barrels under steaming hot water has really made a difference for me lately and I stopped massaging the area post injection. Picked that up from a couple fellas and I’ll be damned
    I normally go cyp, but I had jumped on that end of the year sale and it was all sold out. I originally thought maybe it was just soreness from not pinning anything over 1/2 mil in a while. Yeah I’ll def try separating the two and see which one. It’s not crippling by any means but fuuuuuck lol

BTW....started a new bottle of EP Primo last Sat with no issues. This was the cause of this thread. Must have just been a vial with high BA concentration.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member

That is because you are a sissy! Man up big guy! Hehehe

xIMxMCLOVINx is offline New Member
    I did have some pip when I first started my ep cycle but certain it was newbie pain because I ran it for 20 weeks and only had the pains my second or third week.

yosemite-gains is offline New Member
    +2. I was consistently sore 3-4. Changed source and carrier oil and no issues.

Thread Information