• 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Family_guy

Thread: ZPTropin Score

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

ZPTropin Score

Ok, so I've tried a couple of different HGH brands, but never full on legit pharma. ZPTropin is not full on pharma, but it has been getting some good press lately, so I found a pretty good deal on some when I was stocking up on some Test, and decided eh, what the hell?

Pics follow, will post up with results when I start using it. These are 16iu vials, I will probably start with 1.1iu or so per night, 5 nights a week. Basically, one vial will do 15 injections and last 3 weeks. I will move the dose up or down from there.

Will try to update here, but most likely will do more in my log.

In the FWIW category, the validation code showed as legit on ZPHC's website.

And dammit, I just looked and the vendor has reduced the price even more, so if you want to give it a try, now is the time. It is international only through the easy to find, well know, source I use, just a heads up there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zptrop01.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	182338 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zptrop02.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	182339 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zptrop03.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	199.5 KB 
ID:	182340

Name:	zptrop04.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	182341 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zptrop05.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	182342

Blog Entries
    BTW, my paranoid ass thought I got popped on this one. The mail ran early in the day, then in the evening, I see the mail truck pull up. He stops at the mailbox, then comes on up to the porch. I don't recognize the mail man, a big black dude, and think 'hmm, well this is odd'. He rings the bell, and I'm in my office on a call. My office window is open and faces the porch, kind of, so I just say out the window 'just leave it on the porch' and he is like 'I can't'. Red flag?? To me, yeah, because this source doesn't send stuff signature needed.

So, I'm thinking the fuck am I gonna do, when The Wife answers the door. I hear them talking and I am like 'oh shit, need to put a stop to this'. Scurry in, and I kind of hear them saying 'is that your name? I can't tell if this is supposed to be a 3 or a 5 on the address, but there isn't a 5' and I'm all paranoid and look at the name and realize, shit, this is my hgh but damn this mf'er looks like a cop. The Wife looks at me and says "is this fake name yours?" and I'm like "nope. that isn't ours." And am thinking damn, am I overreacting, but dude is like "well, I'll have to take it back" and I'm like a) whew, if he was a cop, I dodged a bullet but also b) well, wasted that dough.

Didn't think much else about it. The next day, I go out to check the mail and there the package is. Like, the mail people didn't give a fuck, they were just trying to get shit delivered. So the first guy clearly just threw it back in the mail bin or whatever and the next day, the regular mail man delivers it.

So I'm like well, OK, I got my stuff and was just being crazy paranoid but it's all good lol!
    s1nc1ty and Family_guy like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Little nerve tickle lol. This is why hand to hand is the best. No trace, hardly believe the cops are gonna jump out the bushes and arrest you and your steroid dealer for a little juice deal. There must be loads of dealers in the mighty USA. Befriend some pro bodybuilders or smthing. This is not advice just my 2 cents on the matter. Good it went OK its not nice to loose expensive shit like GH or to deal with the cops
    Cylon357 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Ok, so I've tried a couple of different HGH brands, but never full on legit pharma. ZPTropin is not full on pharma, but it has been getting some good press lately, so I found a pretty good deal on some when I was stocking up on some Test, and decided eh, what the hell?

Pics follow, will post up with results when I start using it. These are 16iu vials, I will probably start with 1.1iu or so per night, 5 nights a week. Basically, one vial will do 15 injections and last 3 weeks. I will move the dose up or down from there.

Will try to update here, but most likely will do more in my log.

In the FWIW category, the validation code showed as legit on ZPHC's website.

And dammit, I just looked and the vendor has reduced the price even more, so if you want to give it a try, now is the time. It is international only through the easy to find, well know, source I use, just a heads up there.

Name:	zptrop01.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	182338 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zptrop02.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	182339 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zptrop03.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	199.5 KB 
ID:	182340

Name:	zptrop04.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	182341 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zptrop05.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	182342
    For sh!ts and giggles, I would pull a baseline IGF-1 and then another after a few weeks, preferably about 1 hr. post injection. Don't ask me why 1 hr, lol. It's just been my usual routine.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Little nerve tickle lol. This is why hand to hand is the best. No trace, hardly believe the cops are gonna jump out the bushes and arrest you and your steroid dealer for a little juice deal. There must be loads of dealers in the mighty USA. Befriend some pro bodybuilders or smthing. This is not advice just my 2 cents on the matter. Good it went OK its not nice to loose expensive shit like GH or to deal with the cops
    IDK man, I wonder about that. Like what if your dealer gets popped and flips, thinking they can save their ass? Whoever pops him should be after bigger fish, but you never know. Eh, it's just a risk we take, I suppose.

And I get it, LE isn't given me a moments notice, so yeah, I was totally being paranoid, but a little paranoia is healthy sometimes.
    almostgone, s1nc1ty and Family_guy like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    I doubt the cops go after the consumer , unless you buy like suspicously big amounts. If the cops arrested all the drug dealers clients,then there wouldnt be anyone left to guard the prisoners because everyone would be in jail :P and i agree, a healthy dose of paranoia is always good. Hope for best, expect the worst
    Cylon357 and Family_guy like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    I doubt the cops go after the consumer , unless you buy like suspicously big amounts. If the cops arrested all the drug dealers clients,then there wouldnt be anyone left to guard the prisoners because everyone would be in jail :P and i agree, a healthy dose of paranoia is always good. Hope for best, expect the worst
    I don't entirely disagree, but it has only been recently that most states have started issuing citations for the possession of marijuana. Point being, that in the not too distant past, the US was locking a lot of people up for simple possession charges. Just putting that out there.

And if anyone reading this thread isn't a little paranoid by now, eh, more power to you!

Of course, the VAST MAJORITY of the time, we are safe ordering from established vendors. I just wanted to share a funny little story, pertaining both to this thing we do and the wacky sh*t that sometimes goes on in my brain lol
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    BTW, my paranoid ass thought I got popped on this one. The mail ran early in the day, then in the evening, I see the mail truck pull up. He stops at the mailbox, then comes on up to the porch. I don't recognize the mail man, a big black dude, and think 'hmm, well this is odd'. He rings the bell, and I'm in my office on a call. My office window is open and faces the porch, kind of, so I just say out the window 'just leave it on the porch' and he is like 'I can't'. Red flag?? To me, yeah, because this source doesn't send stuff signature needed.

So, I'm thinking the fuck am I gonna do, when The Wife answers the door. I hear them talking and I am like 'oh shit, need to put a stop to this'. Scurry in, and I kind of hear them saying 'is that your name? I can't tell if this is supposed to be a 3 or a 5 on the address, but there isn't a 5' and I'm all paranoid and look at the name and realize, shit, this is my hgh but damn this mf'er looks like a cop. The Wife looks at me and says "is this fake name yours?" and I'm like "nope. that isn't ours." And am thinking damn, am I overreacting, but dude is like "well, I'll have to take it back" and I'm like a) whew, if he was a cop, I dodged a bullet but also b) well, wasted that dough.

Didn't think much else about it. The next day, I go out to check the mail and there the package is. Like, the mail people didn't give a fuck, they were just trying to get shit delivered. So the first guy clearly just threw it back in the mail bin or whatever and the next day, the regular mail man delivers it.

So I'm like well, OK, I got my stuff and was just being crazy paranoid but it's all good lol!
    Lmfao!! Your wife’s response is hilarious!
    Cylon357 likes this.

IDK man, I wonder about that. Like what if your dealer gets popped and flips, thinking they can save their ass? Whoever pops him should be after bigger fish, but you never know. Eh, it's just a risk we take, I suppose.

And I get it, LE isn't given me a moments notice, so yeah, I was totally being paranoid, but a little paranoia is healthy sometimes.
    God damn you’re paranoid! Hahahaha
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    God damn you’re paranoid! Hahahaha
    A little paranoia never hurt anyone lol! I hobbied in a different naughty hobby for many years before getting married and that paranoia saved my ass more than once.
    Family_guy likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Lmfao!! Your wife’s response is hilarious!
    I swear the delivery guy looked like undercover LEO!
    Family_guy likes this.

I swear the delivery guy looked like undercover LEO!
    What would we do without our wives? My wife’s been in California for a few months now and I can’t handle it. I’m losing my mind. I miss her company more than I could ever explain
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information