Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By Testie

Thread: Delivery Circumstances

Zenpump is offline Junior Member

Delivery Circumstances

What are the repurcussions when an online order gets confiscated? Does it typically just not show up? Do the cops deliver it to your door and arrest you? I have heard both so just wondering what typically happens. What % make it through domestic ordering? European?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenpump View Post
    What are the repurcussions when an online order gets confiscated? Does it typically just not show up? Do the cops deliver it to your door and arrest you? I have heard both so just wondering what typically happens. What % make it through domestic ordering? European?
    Depends on where you are and volume of the order.

In short, in the US, you usually get a letter saying it has been confiscated and that's it.

In slightly more detail...

In the US, with personal use, you will get a letter. Said letter might invite you to come pick up your order, but will likely just say it has been confiscated. DO NOT show up to pick it up. You never made the order. Do not respond in any way shape or form. Yes you lose your order, but many suppliers offer reshipping at no cost if your order gets confiscated. They will ask to see the letter, so keep it for that purpose, after that, toss the letter.

If not in the US, I don't know.

If in the US but with a giant sized, you can call me Heisenberg, drug czar level order, yeah you might expect undercover LEOs to show up at your place and try to get you to accept shipment.
    Zenpump, songdog and Testie like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yrs ago I had to go to the post office to get my package.I was a little worried but all was well.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Zenpump is offline Junior Member
    Thanks

Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member
    A good intl supplier should divide a large order into small packages for separate shipments at no additional cost... in order to take care of customers' safety. Small packages are the safest for any circumstance.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I got a letter from customs years ago saying they confiscated a package etc. and obviously I didn’t dispute as I believe it was addressed to E Presley before the post office got more regulations, on the same note some boys at the gym we’re dealing years ago and they got raided when they accepted the package even though most of their customers were cop’s back then, but it’s not uncommon although less likely for law enforcement to try and make a controlled delivery, always get rid of your old stuff or have it hidden very well and let the package sit a bit before opening in case they do pop up you don’t know what’s in it and if you really want to get cute write return to the sender on it….paranoid or prepared that’s up to you
    Cylon357 and Zenpump like this.

Thread Information