Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Newbies this is for you

"I'm new and I'm looking for a good fist cycle"

Ok new guys this seems to be a big topic here so here is a post for you. First of all this is not a recipe just a guide line on what you should be researching. You need to learn about these substances in more depth than I will go into here. However, for the new member just coming to AR I think this will answer a lot of questions. If nothing else you will see that there is a lot of studying in your future and there is no quick way to cycle properly

1st cut vs bulk

A lot of people seem to feel you can both cut and bulk at the same time. Well I'm telling you right now to forget that idea. If your ready to start your journey down the dark path you should start it with a good old fashion bulking stack. Don't waist your first stack with a cutter. Save that for after you've gained some more size. If you feel like you need to cut, do it naturally before your first cycle.

Diet

This IMO is where most mistakes are made. I try to keep it somewhat clean while bulking but some of you worry way too much about what you eat. This causes many of you to not eat enough. I also think people need to get more carbs while bulking. I've seen many people trying to bulk on what I would consider a cutting diet.

For bulking I suggest high protein, med carbs and low fats. As a general rule I try to consume about 2 g of protein per lb daily while bulking although sometimes I don't get it all in. When I'm not bulking my carb intake is quite low so the boost in carbs gives me quite a treat.

Do some research before you start any Anabolic cycle on how your body reacts to certain diets. If you in an advanced enough stage to be using Anabolics you should already know how you reacts to diets and exactly how many calories you need to eat to accomplish the weight you are looking to acquire. Ask for diet help if you need it. There are many people on AR who know more about diet than I ever will.

Make sure you get a good multi-vit in the mix. Specially with low fat diets.

The Gear
    The are many right and many wrong ways to do things here. There is no one magic formula for cycling. Many people do it many different ways. Many of those ways work well. Many don't. Things I may suggest others may say I'm way off base. I can only tell you what I have learned from experience. You have to make your own decisions for yourself

Its become a common thing that many vets here suggest a test only first cycle. Thats fine. I'm sure you'll get some good gains from it. I myself like a little more in the mix. Like I said test only is fine if you want to stop there.

The most coming thing to ad is deca . Yes its mild on the sides. Yes you get good gains. However, if you do chose deca it will mean that an anti estrogen alone will not prevent gyno 100%. Another substance such as bromo will be needed in case of progesterone related gyno. For this reason alone I suggest eq (Equipoise ). The gains are not quit as big but you will keep more of them and that sounds like a good trade off to me.

Dbol and other orals.
    I know many of you would like to ad these to a first stack. I did and from experience let me tell you its not a good idea. The side effects are just too high. I was doubled over in bed from my the pains in my liver. Other have had pains from excessive back pumps to the point of missing workouts. trust me on this one save the orals till you know how your gonna react to a all injectable cycle it will make it easier

Doses

I suggest you run test at about 500mg. Some say thats over kill and 250mg is plenty first time around. For some maybe. I know for a fact for me it wouldn't have been enough. I upped my doses mid cycle from 400mg to 600mg before I got satisfactory results from my test. To me 500mg is in no way shape or form excessive.

For the eq or deca I would run it at 300-400mg. Ran mine at 400mg. I felt it had a great effect on me.

Other thing you need to be taking

Lots of water. I am not shitting you when I say on a cycle I drink 2+ gallons a day. I just drink it out of a 1 gallon jug. Hope you don't get in trouble at work for being in the bathroom every 15 min.

Anti estrogen. I personally take nolva though out the whole cycle @ 20mg. If I feel itchy or sore nipples I up it to 50mg till its gone. Then its back to 20mg. I run it till I'm done with my PCT (post cycle therapy ). Other good things to run with or instead of nolva liquadex, ferma, Arimidex . Read around you'll see a couple others. Nolva for me is simply cheap available and effective.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) I follow the idea that clomid alone is a perfectly fine PCT for most cycles. I will say for any kinda cycle your going to be doing here it is. The thing is you wanna start your clomid when the majority of the anabolics are out of your system. For that you need to know that test Enathate (which is the test I recommend you use right now) after 2 weeks will diminish enough to Begin PCT. For deca and eq it will be roughly 3 weeks. So you will simply end the eq/deca a week before the test.

The correct way to run clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

Final thought

For the most part this is very general. I tried to keep it that way. I did not intend this to be a all you need to know about steroids by Ron type of thing. I do not have all the answers. There are many things to learn and I just wanted to give you a good step in the right direction. I have been on this board for years and all I have learned it has taught me. Still everyday I learn something new. Take your time. Read the threads. Read the educational forum. Ask questions. There are many very smart Bros on here. Take advantage of them. Steroids are not a quick fix like some people think. They are a drug you are putting into your body. Make sure before you do this you know what they are and what they will do to you.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Great post.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    "I'm new and I'm looking for a good fist cycle"

Ok new guys this seems to be a big topic here so here is a post for you. First of all this is not a recipe just a guide line on what you should be researching. You need to learn about these substances in more depth than I will go into here. However, for the new member just coming to AR I think this will answer a lot of questions. If nothing else you will see that there is a lot of studying in your future and there is no quick way to cycle properly

1st cut vs bulk

A lot of people seem to feel you can both cut and bulk at the same time. Well I'm telling you right now to forget that idea. If your ready to start your journey down the dark path you should start it with a good old fashion bulking stack. Don't waist your first stack with a cutter. Save that for after you've gained some more size. If you feel like you need to cut, do it naturally before your first cycle.

Diet

This IMO is where most mistakes are made. I try to keep it somewhat clean while bulking but some of you worry way too much about what you eat. This causes many of you to not eat enough. I also think people need to get more carbs while bulking. I've seen many people trying to bulk on what I would consider a cutting diet.

For bulking I suggest high protein, med carbs and low fats. As a general rule I try to consume about 2 g of protein per lb daily while bulking although sometimes I don't get it all in. When I'm not bulking my carb intake is quite low so the boost in carbs gives me quite a treat.

Do some research before you start any Anabolic cycle on how your body reacts to certain diets. If you in an advanced enough stage to be using Anabolics you should already know how you reacts to diets and exactly how many calories you need to eat to accomplish the weight you are looking to acquire. Ask for diet help if you need it. There are many people on AR who know more about diet than I ever will.

Make sure you get a good multi-vit in the mix. Specially with low fat diets.

The Gear
    The are many right and many wrong ways to do things here. There is no one magic formula for cycling. Many people do it many different ways. Many of those ways work well. Many don't. Things I may suggest others may say I'm way off base. I can only tell you what I have learned from experience. You have to make your own decisions for yourself

Its become a common thing that many vets here suggest a test only first cycle. Thats fine. I'm sure you'll get some good gains from it. I myself like a little more in the mix. Like I said test only is fine if you want to stop there.

The most coming thing to ad is deca . Yes its mild on the sides. Yes you get good gains. However, if you do chose deca it will mean that and anti estrogen alone will not prevent gyno 100%. Another substance such as bromo will be needed in case of progesterone related gyno. For this reason alone I suggest eq (Equipoise ). The gains are not quit as big but you will keep more of them and that sounds like a good trade off to me.

Dbol and other orals.
    I know many of you would like to ad these to a first stack. I did and from experience let me tell you its not a good idea. The side effects are just too high. I was doubled over in bed from my the pains in my liver. Other have had pains from excessive back pumps to the point of missing workouts. trust me on this one save the orals till you know how your gonna react to a all injectable cycle it will make it easier

Doses

I suggest you run test at about 500mg. Some say thats over kill and 250mg is plenty first time around. For some maybe. I know for a fact for me it wouldn't have been enough. I upped my doses mid cycle from 400mg to 600mg before I got satisfactory results from my test. To me 500mg is in no way shape or form excessive.

For the eq or deca I would run it at 300-400mg. Ran mine at 400mg. I felt it had a great effect on me.

Other thing you need to be taking

Lots of water. I am not shitting you when I say on a cycle I drink 2+ gallons a day. I just drink it out of a 1 gallon jug. Hope you don't get in trouble at work for being in the bathroom every 15 min.

Anti estrogen. I personally take nolva though out the whole cycle @ 20mg. If I feel itchy or sore nipples I up it to 50mg till its gone. Then its back to 20mg. I run it till I'm done with my PCT (post cycle therapy ). Other good things to run with or instead of nolva liquadex, ferma, Arimidex . Read around you'll see a couple others. Nolva for me is simply cheap available and effective.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) I follow the idea that clomid alone is a perfectly fine PCT for most cycles. I will say for any kinda cycle your going to be doing here it is. The thing is you wanna start your clomid when the majority of the anabolics are out of your system. For that you need to know that test Enathate (which is the test I recommend you use right now) after 2 weeks will diminish enough to Begin PCT. For deca and eq it will be roughly 3 weeks. So you will simply end the eq/deca a week before the test.

The correct way to run clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

Final thought

For the most part this is very general. I tried to keep it that way. I did not intend this to be a all you need to know about steroids by Ron type of thing. I do not have all the answers. There are many things to learn and I just wanted to give you a good step in the right direction. I have been on this board for years and all I have learned it has taught me. Still everyday I learn something new. Take your time. Read the threads. Read the educational forum. Ask questions. There are many very smart Bros on here. Take advantage of them. Steroids are not a quick fix like some people think. They are a drug you are putting into your body. Make sure before you do this you know what they are and what they will do to you.

EXCELLENT POST!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is a great guide............ Maybe it should be a sticky so it doesn't get lost.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This is a great guide............ Maybe it should be a sticky so it doesn't get lost.
    Done

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bump...good post bro.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Great post Ron...altho i have one question - you say

"For that you need to know that test Enathate (which is the test I recommend you use right now) after 2 weeks will diminish enough to Begin PCT. For deca and eq it will be roughly 3 weeks. So you will simply end the deca/eq a week before the test."

wouldn't that mean that you'd end the deca/eq one week before test, rather than the other way around?

ex.

wks 1-12 deca or eq
    wks 1-13 test e
    wk 15 - start clomid

?? just want to make sure i'm reading right

great post tho ron...

RON
    cb, thanks for catching the typo. I guess if I tell you one thing then reverse it in the last sentence it would get really confusing huh? Better now right?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Very good Ron. Liked the part about the orals.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Good post *****

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    Top little post that one, especially about how to run Clomid.

Thanks Ron

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post. I say we just leave this be and not complicate it by adding posts with questions to it. Keep it simple and not get off the subject.
    IMO.

nj juice is offline Member
    Very good post. This thread and a few other very informative threads that are floating around should be considered required reading for the newbies coming in here.

bedrock is offline Junior Member

Ron......Hcg, clomid

Ron,
    You seem to advocate only clomid for pct on a light cycle say 500 mg of Sust per week, and hcg would be used in heavier cycles. Is this from experience or first hand info.

I'm curious because I'm about to start my first cycle, which is this:

Sust. Karachi's 250 mg every 4 days for 10 weeks
    D-bol 15 mg/day for the first 3 weeks
    Adex .25mg each day for duration
    Standard Clomid PCT

What do you think ?
    Any advice?

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by bedrock
    Ron,
    You seem to advocate only clomid for pct on a light cycle say 500 mg of Sust per week, and hcg would be used in heavier cycles. Is this from experience or first hand info.

I'm curious because I'm about to start my first cycle, which is this:

Sust. Karachi's 250 mg every 4 days for 10 weeks
    D-bol 15 mg/day for the first 3 weeks
    Adex .25mg each day for duration
    Standard Clomid PCT

What do you think ?
    Any advice?
    Your fine with only clomid bro. I have used hcg in addition to clomid for my own curiosity and although it felt really good (refreshing) I did not feel I kept more gains from it. However I'd run a single long ester test like Enath or Cyp. Shooting Sust every 4 days will not keep you test levels consistent. Also Like I said Dbol on a fist cycle will be pretty harsh bro.

bedrock is offline Junior Member

The way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Your fine with only clomid bro. I have used hcg in addition to clomid for my own curiosity and although it felt really good (refreshing) I did not feel I kept more gains from it. However I'd run a single long ester test like Enath or Cyp. Shooting Sust every 4 days will not keep you test levels consistent. Also Like I said Dbol on a fist cycle will be pretty harsh bro.
    Okay, thats what I thought about the clomid/hcg . As for the sust, I already have it. Using what I have I could go every three days, but it would shorten the cycle to 8 weeks. The d-bol is something I have around and figured I would use it. I could do 15 mg/day for three weeks. What do you think ?

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by bedrock
    Okay, thats what I thought about the clomid/hcg. As for the sust, I already have it. Using what I have I could go every three days, but it would shorten the cycle to 8 weeks. The d-bol is something I have around and figured I would use it. I could do 15 mg/day for three weeks. What do you think ?
    check your PMs bro.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    We were all newbies at one time and I have to say that this was one of the best posts I have read in a long while on here!

goldenarm10 is offline New Member
    This Has Got To Be One Of The Most Informative Posts I Have Ever Read. Answers Alot Of Questions For Newbies To Get Started. Thanks.

RippedRider87 is offline New Member
    So what do u guys suggest for a first cycle for a newbie like me...just commin off a season of wrestling and want to lift heavy and get big for next season...umm i'm like 135 right now and 5'10''...if that helps at all, but yea of u could help i'd appreciate it.

goldenarm10 is offline New Member
    Bro, We Need More Than That To Help Out. More Stats First Of All And Age Is A Help Too.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll bump this up for the newer members to find.

Latimus is offline Banned
    yeah i have also been advised to take dbols for the first 3 weeks (on my first cycle) just get it going until the test kicks in...at a very mild dosage...you really think that is a bad idea??

awesome post man!!!!

beefydragon is offline Member
    Hey All,

I just wanted to say how much I really appreciate this post! I'm new to the game and I'm very glad I read this article. Basically this thing cleared the fog out of my head!

-J

turboneon95 is offline New Member

Please help me with Cycle, I have Test Enth And D-bol

I wanna Do just a small 250 of test enth once a week for ten weeks and 20mg of Dbol Everyday For The First 4 Weeks. I have some Pregnly-chorionic gonadotrophin and Solven Proprenly also. I am not really sure exactly what they even are but i know their HGC Or A HCG or whatever it is. thats all i have to work with any other anti estrogens and coming off drugs i need, has to be a legal suplement. I also am Taking Cell Tech, Nitro Tech, Glutomine, multi-vitamins. Any HELP OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT THANX
    Last edited by turboneon95; 10-02-2004 at 10:44 AM.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by turboneon95
    I wanna Do just a small 250 of test enth once a week for ten weeks and 20mg of Dbol Everyday For The First 4 Weeks. I have some Pregnly-chorionic gonadotrophin and Solven Proprenly also. I am not really sure exactly what they even are but i know their HGC Or A HCG or whatever it is. thats all i have to work with any other anti estrogens and coming off drugs i need, has to be a legal suplement. I also am Taking Cell Tech, Nitro Tech, Glutomine, multi-vitamins. Any HELP OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT THANX

I have one sugestion bro. Please read around this board more before you start. I was here at least 6 months before I started.

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    good post plain and simple,cheers mate

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    this is a great post helped me alot thanks

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    An excellent post!!!

cumbeemc is offline New Member
    I appreciate the info . It answered alot of my questions . All but the most important one , where do I get the test , deca , nolva and clomid without doing my wokouts in the jailhouse . What country , what supplier , what web site . I've checked out those places like HGH worldwide and power-medica but I have also heard about alot of bullsh#* scams too ... Thanx again for the informative post .

cumbeemc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cumbeemc
    I appreciate the info . It answered alot of my questions . All but the most important one , where do I get the test , deca , nolva and clomid without doing my wokouts in the jailhouse . What country , what supplier , what web site . I've checked out those places like HGH worldwide and power-medica but I have also heard about alot of bullsh#* scams too ... Thanx again for the informative post .
    I appreciate the info . It answered alot of my questions . All but the most important one , where do I get the test , deca , nolva and clomid without doing my workouts in the jailhouse . What country , what supplier , what web site . I've checked out those places like HgH worldwide and power-medica but I have also heard about alot of bullsh#* scams too ... thanx again for the informative post .

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    If i am running Prop 1-15 wks and EQ 1- 12....when should i start my PCT? Wk 16?

zuke is offline Member
    great post...

i agree 100% about the orals. i tried them for the first time to jumpstart this cycle and pulled a muscle in my back.

everyone should re-read the part about aas not being a quick fix.

i wish i would have been on this forum for a while before i did my first cycle. i didn't start researching until after a friend of mine got me to do an 8-week tren only cycle. you don't lose anything by waiting until you are educated.

again, good thread

ayoitsbotz is offline New Member

Talking Question

Ok i have just started taking a cycle of 500 mg of test eth a week, and i have thin hair and i know that test is a dht derivevative is there any thing i should take to not go bald and if so were can i get it. Or since it is my first cycle i should not really worry about loosing hair, and in the future try to stay away from test based anabolics? cuz i meen its my hair now wats the point of being big if u cant look good lol.

gymcandyman is offline New Member
    will i get big if i train and do 6 week cycles with dbol 's only? also, what is clomid, oral or injectable, and how much do i use for my pct. How long should you wait 'till you start a new cycle?

subsailor is offline Junior Member
    Thanx a mil, Ron! Great advice

GKAILY99 is offline New Member
    I'm a beginner, so just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the info. bro

gtspring is offline New Member
    Good question. Thanks for clarifying.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    bump.

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    great post... im gonna be dropping dbol from my upcoming / first cycle... ill save it till my 2nd... thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information