Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    a bump on this tread never hurts

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    bump this one for the newbs!!!

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Curious...what about Enthanate, would it be good to frontload? I mean would it hurt in anyway?

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Or maybe even going every 6 days instead of 7, might make it more stable.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    great info
    why isnt this a sticky yet???

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I could do with the same answer beefcake wants for the enanthate and also the same answer regarding what to do about front loading if mid cycle ???? Best to do double just to get to a level or not ??

Great post - just wish I seen it earlier !!

And Bump (Ha, still dont know what BUMP means !! lol)

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    bump

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Curious...what about Enthanate, would it be good to frontload? I mean would it hurt in anyway?
    Any heavy ester can be frontloaded - enanthate and decanoate are deffinitly candidates...

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    wait till the next cycle. <--- that's if he doesn't answer.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    so in theory you dont need to "kick off " your cycle with propianate if you "frontload" with double what your planned cypionate intake will be
    for me that would have been almost 1500mg test cyp in my first day? or first week?
    Last edited by hardgainer1; 04-14-2005 at 08:03 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    so in theory you dont need to "kick off " your cycle with propianate if you "frontload" with double what your planned cypionate intake will be
    for me that would have been almost 1500mg test cyp in my first day? or first week?
    You could frontload with a lighter ester as an alternative to get blood levels up right away... Cypionate should be frontloaded within the first 4 or 5 days... I would suggest a testosterone cypionate cycle with a frontload like this: 500/500/250/.../250/.../250/.../250/ <-250mg EOD for the cycle which would equal 875mg per week.

my cycle is 500 mg sus per week plus 250mg cyp per week. I front loaded by injecting a weeks worth (total of 750mgs test in 2 days) the 2 days before my "first" week. Im starting week 4 and feel pretty good.

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Its true that as soon as you inject the drug in you, it will start working at that moment...however I think alot of people want to know when they will start seeing the peak effect of that drug, that is when the drug will reach steady-state (dose in equals dose out), now based on the formula you have posted, steady state will achieved in 4-5 half lives and the steady state concentration of the drug will be:

C= Dose/VD*{1/(1-e^-KT)}

where: C= steady-state concentration
    VD= the volume of distribution of the drug (obtained from a text)
    K= elimination rate constant (= 0.697/Half-life)
    T= dosing interval

With this formula you will be able to roughly calculate the peak concentration of the injectable steroid at steady state, where dose in will equal dose out. Your idea of front loading will get you to steady state faster, but depending on the half life of the drug it may only save you a couple days if that even. The true formula for a loading dose is the following=

Loading dose= C*V

where C= steady-state concentration and V= Volume of distribution of the drug

Now using this formula will result in a starting dose much larger then doubling the starting dose...so I would probaly recomend what XXL stated of just doubling your starting dose...however using the above loading dose formula you will be achiveing steady state concentrations immediately...however you may end up in the ER aswell.

so basicallly the ol "you'll start feelin it weeks 5-6 is true"

susta12 is offline New Member
    i I just started 1cc deca and 1cc sustanon and injected in my ass, next day a lump at lower back can you help me??

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susta12
    i I just started 1cc deca and 1cc sustanon and injected in my ass, next day a lump at lower back can you help me??

seriously though, start your own thread, don't hijack someone else's. your question isn't even related to the topic.

ianchov is offline Associate Member
    Excellent post, bro.

Bump...

Jodster is offline New Member
    I have always understood esters as a time release component. Sustenon is a blend of different esters for different rates of release. Why would any one even make prop if it was the same as enanthate but didn't last as long?

Most orals however have the 17th position in the molecule modified that makes the half life longer and I know that orals are active right away.

The front loading sounds good as it still applies as to getting your levels up faster.

UniversityStudent is offline New Member
    I'm just too new about this stuff...... but i thought that with test you would basically just take 500 mg a week..... but you guys are saying u have to calculate its half-life into how much u are taking...... not just inject yourself with another 500 mg?....... just trying to learn

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    awesome..learn somthin new here everyday.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    in theory, the chart is correct only if the half life of every test,or steroid is 7 days. would i be wrong in saying tha this does not work if the half life is shorter than 7 days?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    in theory, the chart is correct only if the half life of every test,or steroid is 7 days. would i be wrong in saying tha this does not work if the half life is shorter than 7 days?
    I believe the half life of Test E is 4.5 days. This is what I have read online as well as in the product datasheet for Galenika Test E.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Great posting man... I'm glad I read this before I started my cycle. Bump!!!

this is one sweet thread ...everyone should know this..BUMP

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    I had never heard of frontloading, glad i read this thread for 2nd cycle exc info

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I suppose this also increases the risks of gyno etc right?

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I have been reading so many posts about when will my gear kick in...and quite frankly i am gettin gsick of it...so i decided to put up a post that will explain all of that in about as clear format as i can. No matter what gear you take, this formula applies to everything, the acctual numbers might be fictitious but the concept is the same no matter what gear you choose. First off all let’s clear up the idea of esters. Esters do not slow down the initial release of hormones into blood stream they only extend the half-life of the drugs. Half-life mean that, that is you inject certain amount of drug, in a certain amount of day half of that drug will still be active. For example if you take 250mg of drug and it’s half life is 7 days, that means that in 7 days there will be 125mg of that drug still active in your system. With all AS once they are injected there is a huge release that takes place and most of the drug is in your system within 1 day. The only reason that some people do not feel the effect immediately is that the buildup of that drug to substantial/effective amount takes place over time. There is a solution to that; it’s called front loading. Front loading means taking double or triple (I recommend double) amount of the drug on your first day of the cycle. For example if you were planning to take 250mg of Sust per week, you would take 500mg on day 1 of your cycle. I hope this all makes sense and clears up a few misconceptions about “when is my gear going to kick in”, because it’s RIGHT NOW!!! As I said it works for everything, EQ, Deca , Test any ester, Tren Eenth, Masteron everything…just the half life’s change.

Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg

Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

Now you tell me which cycle you want to be on

bradster66 is offline New Member
    Makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    So big mike, does this mean that any info ever posted on how prop works faster than e is bullshit? If E stays in the system longer, is it because enzymatic breakdown takes longer due to the longer ester, or is it because the longer ester prolongs emanation from the site of depot injection. If it's the later case, which I thought it was, the enzymes in the body would be able to eliminate the test more efficaciously as it was released, explaining the longer peak concentration time for E over prop. So what I'm saying is . . . how can an ester be longer lasting (as we've seen from emperical half lives of the various esters) and still act quickly. I don't see how the two can go together.

Or did I get it wrong altogether?

Montgomery

sticky it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I have been reading so many posts about when will my gear kick in...and quite frankly i am gettin gsick of it...so i decided to put up a post that will explain all of that in about as clear format as i can. No matter what gear you take, this formula applies to everything, the acctual numbers might be fictitious but the concept is the same no matter what gear you choose. First off all let’s clear up the idea of esters. Esters do not slow down the initial release of hormones into blood stream they only extend the half-life of the drugs. Half-life mean that, that is you inject certain amount of drug, in a certain amount of day half of that drug will still be active. For example if you take 250mg of drug and it’s half life is 7 days, that means that in 7 days there will be 125mg of that drug still active in your system. With all AS once they are injected there is a huge release that takes place and most of the drug is in your system within 1 day. The only reason that some people do not feel the effect immediately is that the buildup of that drug to substantial/effective amount takes place over time. There is a solution to that; it’s called front loading. Front loading means taking double or triple (I recommend double) amount of the drug on your first day of the cycle. For example if you were planning to take 250mg of Sust per week, you would take 500mg on day 1 of your cycle. I hope this all makes sense and clears up a few misconceptions about “when is my gear going to kick in”, because it’s RIGHT NOW!!! As I said it works for everything, EQ, Deca , Test any ester, Tren Eenth, Masteron everything…just the half life’s change.

Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg

Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

Now you tell me which cycle you want to be on
    OK nice tread but fore sure doesnt work for me..
    had to try it myself and frondloaded test ent at1500mg tren ent 900mg
    didnt do shit till week 5 stars off..maybe varies from persen to persen tho..
    Peace J!!

Ragingapplesauce is offline New Member

Good Post

THe math makes sense sir Gj

Jebac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    YO big MIke .... what if i frogot to front load at the begining of my cycle and i am two weeks into my cycle, could you double the dose for one shot, and then continue your regular dose to even it out. or is it too late and wait to front load on the next cycle?
    by his formula it would make sense ..you would have more in your system from the point of injection but not from the begining so in week 3 you would have more mg in your system then if you would if you didnt frontload in week two

falcons 84 is offline New Member
    mann...i wish i read that earlier

smmrsm2000 is offline New Member
    Great info for newbies!!!!

TENNISADD2005 is offline Junior Member
    Great Post! Thank-you... wish I read read it sooner!

My question:
    I am on a 400mg TestC (1-14) and 300mgDeca (1-12)
    I was told to split my injections twice a week - Thursday and Sunday
    So first week I did 200mgx2 Testc & 150mgDecax2
    And I have already had my first half for this week and plan to complete it with a second injection Sunday.

I was hoping to have the effect (mainly of the deca ) as we speak but it seems that I will have to wait another 2 1/2 weeks... is there a solution?

I have ordered a couple vials of DB Durabol which I thought I could incorporate into the cycle untill week 4 where the Nandrolone should kick in! Is this possible? I was really hoping to have the effects of the Deca as we speak and should have researched its "kicking in" timeline further.

Thanks

jws88 is offline New Member
    hey man that is a great post! im im glad u added it but wat if i hav taken my first shot can i take double next shot?

givemethejuice is offline Junior Member
    bump

givemethejuice is offline Junior Member
    great post

nightgyr is offline New Member
    Oh man, I should have totally read this thread earlier. (>_<)"

If I'm already in my 2nd week of my Test E cycle (450mg), should I still bother with 'front loading', although it really isn't front loading anymore per se..

03SvtCobra is offline Junior Member
    VERY GOOD POST! This was a question I've been wondering recently, and with the way you explained it, it's easy to understand.

Thanks again!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information