Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Chakeffemia is offline New Member

Injection Information

You blocked the TPS at a fixed position .........

-With this position that you now have ,is start 100 AND Performance on very top end is 100 aswell ?

so no sputters ,powerloss at all

elendil is offline New Member
    interesting information

elendil is offline New Member
    thanks again

willydawadd is offline New Member
    Great information, never was really sure about injecting, I always thought seeing blood when you pull back on the syringe was good.

hannon33 is offline Junior Member
    so if I wanted to do the shots in the bicep what would be the best needles to get? I'm thinking that would be the best place

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by hannon33 View Post
    so if I wanted to do the shots in the bicep what would be the best needles to get? I'm thinking that would be the best place
    i use 25g 1inch for my biceps
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

hannon33 is offline Junior Member
    for shoulder shots is it a good rule of thumb to find the shoulder bone, line ur 3 fingers down from the shoulder bone and inject on the side of your nail?

venturac is offline Associate Member
    should a guy push the whole needle into the muscle? or just enough to get into the muscle?

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by venturac View Post
    should a guy push the whole needle into the muscle? or just enough to get into the muscle?
    Leave some of the needle out in case it breaks then you can pull it out.

dobe1000 is offline New Member

extreme pain in thigh during injection

Hi:

I've been alternating between thighs and the right glute for 7 weeks now (once a week). I use a 1.5" 22 gauge for the glute and a 1" 25 gauge for the thighs. It's been very very easy except today.

I injected the right thigh about 45 degrees off top and a hand length up from the knee as usual.

After doing everything suggested in the 1st post of this thread, the needle went in smoothly but 1/2 way in I felt extreme pain. I pulled out the 1" needle and replaced it with the 1.5" one. I picked a spot closer to the top -- about 40 degrees from the top on the right side.

It went in smoothly until about 1/2 way. I then felt that same extreme pain. It hurt so much I just injected without aspirating. I pulled out the needle and there was a lot more bleeding than normal. That was about 2 hours ago and I feel fine but I'm trying to figure out what happened and why I never felt this pain before?

I've looked closely at the photos on the spot injections site and I swear I injected where suggested but why the extreme pain and how do I avoid it in the future?

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks for any ideas.

dvddncn is offline New Member
    Have a quick question. Just injected into my delts, 1cc each. About day 2 they both hurt like I was dead armed. For the right shoulder it only lasted about 24 hours, but the left it has lasted about 3 days. My left delt is currently rock hard, extremely sore and the skin has a pink tint to it. I was told by a lot of guys I know the initial day or two of pain is normal, but I can't figure out why my right side is fine and my left is killing me?

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Bump

machz69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerspawn View Post
    Bump
    How important is it to keep changing sites? Is there a reason you can't keep hitting the spots? I was wondering about that?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by machz69 View Post
    How important is it to keep changing sites? Is there a reason you can't keep hitting the spots? I was wondering about that?
    You have to use your own discretion and know what your body is showing and telling you. Since we are tearing tissue when we inject we build back scare tissue. After some time this will become hardened and will not have it's natural elasticity. You will end up with a hard lump and scar tissue doses not go away. Then it can even get unsightly and carry a little discomfort due to it being hard. Most everything dealing with injections comes back to common sense. ...crazy mike

If you pin for many years you will know. It's just a fact of stabbing your body with a needle, hard object.....cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-08-2013 at 09:06 AM.

machz69 is offline New Member
    oh ok, there's no worries there for myself, now this might be a dumb question but, does the muscle your injecting tend to build more then other muscles or ?

smile is offline Junior Member
    I have some question... If I am injecting Test E 250mg/ml and HCG 250iu , both twice weekly (Monday and Thursday) ,
    Should I inject the HCG in the same spot as the Test?
    Can I inject just in the glutes , left glute on Monday right glute on Thursday throughout the whole cycle
    or do I have to pin in other muscles/sites ?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by smile View Post
    I have some question... If I am injecting Test E 250mg/ml and HCG 250iu , both twice weekly (Monday and Thursday) ,
    Should I inject the HCG in the same spot as the Test?
    Can I inject just in the glutes , left glute on Monday right glute on Thursday throughout the whole cycle
    or do I have to pin in other muscles/sites ?
    The test should be intramuscular and the HCG should be done sub-q, although some people do the HCG IM as well.

Rotate sites as best you can, it's the optimum way to allow your body to heal and minimize scar tissue.

MutantD is offline New Member
    I know it's not usually recommend to pin more than 2cc I the delts but how hard is it on you to pin 3? I'm 6'1" 235lbs 36yo and not positive about bf% I'm currently on my 2nd week of 400mg/Deca 600mg/Test Cyp and 150mg/Prop per week. I'm pinning 1cc/1.5cc/.5cc Monday and Thursday .5cc Prop on Saturday. I'm pretty much strictly pinning my glutes because my thighs get so angry if I go there! I don't want to burn out my receptor sights or develop scar tissue early! Can I pin 3cc in my shoulders to at least have a 4 spot rotation? Any help will be appreciated!

nussnussbaby is offline Associate Member
    Great post - bookmarked. Should come in hand!

Bullethead89 is offline New Member
    What's up guys, I'm new to this forum stuff but I'm starting my second cycle. It's been about a 1 year and a half since my first cycle. I have some questions that need some feedback. I'm starting on Test Cyp 300mg/ml I'm only taking 1cc/per dose on Mondays and Fridays. I started my cycle in the same area I had when I first started my first cycle ever. The pain and tenderness as well with the swelling and redness has been more intense than ever before. It's slightly warm to touch not to bad. I figured after the first shot that it would go away by the second shot well it didn't but I went ahead with the dose and now it's been a week since I've done my second shot and it's not as swollen nor as red or as warm but still a knot and still swollen n red and but not spongy. I'm kind if lost on why I would never have had these problems before with the deca but now Ita causing problems. Nothing has come to a head at the injection site and after further review I found out that the way I was originally taught where to take my stuff was not the perfect place to actually be taking the stuff if you split the glute in fourths I've been taking it in the left glute midway on the right side of the left glute and before with the deca. No problems. Had great results but now I'm ffing hurting. So what do y'all think. Any advice would be welcomed

AverageGymRat is offline New Member
    I draw from amps which is a little different, but I have one tip for you. It you are a pus*y like me, buy both 23g and 25g needles. Draw with 23g and, change them, and inject with 25g. It takes little longer but it is absolutely painless! I usually close my eyes, push for 5 seconds and then the 1.5 inch needle is all the way in before I even feel it.

carbman is offline Junior Member
    Hello!

What are the resons to warm the amps before sucking the oil? I have heard that it makes the oil smoothier and that way helps with sucking it and also can help with the pain. But Do i have to do it? I have also heard that when the juice is "crystallised" ? you can suck it only when you make it warm enought. But how often the juice is crystallised? And should i see it if that is the case. Sorry if that is stupid question but i wanna be sure

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbman
    Hello! What are the resons to warm the amps before sucking the oil? I have heard that it makes the oil smoothier and that way helps with sucking it and also can help with the pain. But Do i have to do it? I have also heard that when the juice is "crystallised" ? you can suck it only when you make it warm enought. But how often the juice is crystallised? And should i see it if that is the case. Sorry if that is stupid question but i wanna be sure
    Yes you warm it to make the oil liquify a bit more.. Helps with drawing it and injecting also helps it disperse into the muscle easier. You will see it if its crystallized it wl turn white. Just warm it in hot water

Jdrose1961 is offline New Member

Adverse reaction to shots

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Italia View Post
    I had that passing out feeling with my 2nd shot. Turns out I was twisting around and holding that position for too long. Puts a little starin on your ribs and your breathing. Now I try to inject a little faster, or stop halfway in and straighten out for a minute. I have noticed that soaking the bottle of your juice in warm water first helps to thin it out and flow quicker through the needle.

I was using deca and test, now it's just test. I wonder if the test is just a product that reacts poorly with your skin and causes the pain. Like rubbing alcohol would sting a cut. I don't know, but if it hurts again in a few days, I'm going to try my thigh or just quit. I've gained about 14 lbs so far and it was just so damn easy it's ridiculous. I think I would be satisfied with what I've gained so far. But this new found injection pain, it's a little too much for me.
    I read something about "Tren Cough" when injecting Trenbolone , something about the oil and potential allergic reactions. I found certain brands of gear Tren, Deca , or Cyp. have given me that reaction when I shoot around 2cc or more. At times I have developed a cough so bad so fast it felt like my lungs were filling up with fluid and I was going to black out. I can usually tell after about 5 seconds of the injection if this is going to happen and I try to suppress the cough. Once it starts it goes for about 2 or 3 minutes. Anyone listening would think I'm dying, I get sweats, tears, increased heart rate. I found that if I reduce the amount per injection to 1.5 or less that it happens less frequently. It was like a lottery. 10 times.....no problem 11th...I'm dying.

Maybe someone with more knowledge can comment on this.

TripleT is offline New Member
    Just got done reading this and all the replies! Thanks for the knowledge! Very informative.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information