Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ordering Gear 101

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    In South Carolina they are over the counter... they ask for a reason and I tell them it used to inject vitamin b12.
    Hasn't failed yet

chevy44 is offline Member
    i never even knew that needles were illegal to buy! i just stroll into good ol' walmart and ask for 21 gauge 1 1/2 needles and they ask "how many sir." this lady did get suspicious once, and i told her that my pops owned a farm and it was for his horses but yeah im in az.

kayshound is offline New Member
    i agree with almost everything beside the online thing.

you need to know who to order from online because, if you look carefully and know your bodybuilding...like in every proffession....you will find what you need. i have found few online sites not to mention names to be way better than few local gym puffed up dealers who know shit about bodybuilding.

there are many online scammers. therefor DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER unless you been around the sport for few years and been doing the right reading and basically do not try to order online till you know the steroids same as you know the a b c

azjay is offline New Member
    Most of the Phams I've gone to in AZ will sell them to you. If you do happen to get turned down just go around the corner to the next one. They'll more then likly be happy to hook you up. But carecenter.com is still the best way to go. They deliver right to your door!

Decoder is offline Banned
    fuck the pharmacy's hit up the feed shops for cattle buy them by the bundle no questions asked.

italkhard is offline New Member
    a fellas dont know if i i could right this on here but you can get pinz at calvetsupply.com i got a 100 pinz for $13. great place totally legit

TommyBoy555 is offline New Member
    is there any existing law which makes it illegal to have pins shipped to your house? I live in Jersey.

For those who have had pins shipped from an internet site, do they send in a plain box or does it say syrnge or needles on the box?

also, is it still legal to buy pins in NY in CVS for example?

Thanx in advance.

lwb357 is offline New Member
    Laws vary from state to state, so you'll have to look that up.
    But pinz are sent in very discreet packages!

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    calvetsupply.com looks like the easiest way to go
    cheap as hell too

C.W.H is offline New Member
    1.Yea I live in Northern Ma so it sounds like Im screwed...I niever saw an answer about nh though.
    2. How about getting it from your dealer? What are good ways to sterlize?

Mroby is offline New Member
    In Louisiana at Walmart I had no problem getting pinz but all they had were tiny inselin needles. I went to Walgreens and they wouldn't give me any w/o a script. I ended up ordering from gpzs.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Too bad at that carecenter website you have to order a min of $150 for them to process your order. But then again youd be the envy of all your friends..Theyd be coming to you for supplies. I actually ordered single boxes of 100 for a website in canada. They came in 3 days!! Legit company, no questions. Came in a regualar brown box..

shannah is offline New Member
    I live in the Bay Area. <california>
    Does anybody know of any places that would be able to sell needles? Will the local Wal-Mart really sell them to me?
    Thx

crywolfe08 is offline New Member

here in PA, you can get them, pins, at a farm store. As many as you want, when you want them.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    bump!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Here in Aus, needles are easy 2 get. The government supplies it all. Here you can just call up a Mobile Service and they bring them to you and it is all for free, as much as you want and 100% legal. They drive around in a car and bring them to you. Mate and I just picked up a 100 of 19 and 25 gauge, 100 5ml barrels and 200 wipes (those things u wipe urself wit b4 u have a shot) for our 1st cycle. They even give u a pretty disposal bin so you can put all your used needles in. It's such a pitty that gear isnt as easy to come by as needles and needle disposal bins are heeh :/. Just thought I might share that with you all. -Gear

ross3814 is offline Member
    Good thread. Should help a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by convict
    Trying to find some in Cali. ain't to fun . And just to top it off being too paranoid of over the net purcaseing . Not because of getting screwed but getting pinched. money comes and goes Time I've wasted enough
    Convict, you shouldn't have any problem in Ca Bro, I've strutted right into just about every farm supply around here (near me) and got 'em, you gotta sign for 'em, but you gettem'.
    Somtimes they asked their little "whattareya gonna use these on partner?" line, but you get 'em.
    When I was younger, I used to print uncharacteristically, on a piece of paper, and then try and act like I wasn't sure how to pronounce the jargin correctly, and kinda spin it around toward them & let them read it after I pretended to strugle with the terminology I was reading on the note, claiming my "uncle" sent me down here, and say something like...."oh it must be for his animals"
    Ridiculous I know, but I did it, & it ALWAYS worked, now I do the same except w/o all the Bull, I just walk in, sign, if they ask, it's "I don't know, not for me" "Thanks"....& off I go, w/two or three boxes in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by italkhard
    a fellas dont know if i i could right this on here but you can get pinz at calvetsupply.com i got a 100 pinz for $13. great place totally legit
    Yes, you can, I was going to say that in an earlier post, but I didn't want to print the url, I did that earlier, with a legit question in a way that couldn't Possibly endanger anybody, and everybody freaked....but yeah, gottem' there plenty ...ok twice...LOL

Warrior

promiscio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chwester
    You can buy syringes and needles at Eckerd Drugs and Walmart in Georgia-no problem
    Dont think this is true anymore,,, havent been able to find any in GA, had to order them....

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Hell I just walk into ICU grab me handful, put them in my backpack and go home(set for a few weeks).

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I can get pins from Walgreens in orlando,FL no questions asked.
    But then again I do have a script, for test. Pretty much if you go to any med/pham place you can get the needles and disposal kits.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbyjason
    POSTED BY GEAREDUP

So many of you don't have a clue when it comes to ordering gear so I thought I would try to clear some things up!
    1) Never order from a website, unless it is www.carecenter.com or www.androusa.com for needles.
    The reason is that many people see a website and think oooo, but they are usually scammers taking advantage of newbies thinking it is that easy, to find a website and place an order.
    2) Don't open post asking for gear, that is an invitation for scammers to try to fu*k you
    Do it through email with vets or moderators
    4) Try to get references from a moderator or a vet. If a source has been around for a while then they will have made some friends and these friends will surely back them up.
    5) Make sure you order enough gear for an entire cycle, including an anti-estrogen. I have seen many people post say "I finally received my gear and how should I cycle my 6 Sustanon amps!" Sorry bud, but now your cycle will have to be delayed until you order the rest of it.
    6) Try to find someone else that has ordered from them. If you know someone else that has ordered from the source with success then the chances of you getting ripped are slim.
    7) Check as many scammers lists as possible!
    They are everywhere, on many sites!
    If you follow these simple steps it will reduce your chances of getting scammed greatly. Too many people are getting fuc*ed. Most of the people that are claiming to be sources are just trying to scam you!
    Email a moderator!
    ---------------------------------------
    I have heard many guys emailing me lately saying they have had members of this board and other people email them telling them they can hook them up! They will almost always be a scammer, no matter how good they talk to you!
    If you get a source make sure they are backed by moderators and actually check to make sure and only get references from moderators UNLESS you like getting scammed!
    Just because it looks like it is a good deal doesn't mean it is, by getting scammed you might actually pay more in the long run!
    great post, lets keep it at the top. BUMP...

remmy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lwb357
    Have you heard of pay sites that promise legit sources if you join?
    I can provide examples but, are they legit or scammers too? (ie. promising legit sources that aren't)
    What the pay sites probably mean is that if you stick around on their forums long enough, you'll get sources from other members. But the same goes here.

SomeGuy is offline New Member

Pins in MD

Anyone know about pins in MD??

all the state laws....

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy
    Anyone know about pins in MD??
    http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/phrhcs/otc.htm this might help ya.............

slickwilly2 is offline New Member

legal in VT

you can buy them in Vermont is legal...however it is up to the discretion of the pharmacist to sell or not...most pharamacists are skinny geeks and jealous because they have no life or chicks and will not sell to you......lmao

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Holy oldass post batman!

PRoTo-TyPE is offline New Member
    my moms a nurese....muhuhahahahahah

PRoTo-TyPE is offline New Member
    my moms a nurse....muhuhahahahahah

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PRoTo-TyPE
    my moms a nurse....muhuhahahahahah

The ask her about the Lasix you have.

~SC~

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    moderators never really help

jbrbradley is offline New Member
    Lift2Live, Theres a place off of Poplar Level Rd. a surgical supply co.It's been 4 years but im ridin by there 2morrow . Check back 2morrow night and i'll get ya the name. But i just called them up , ordered a box of 100 , pickedm up the next day , no prob. I'll get ya that info 2morrow for ya bro. Later

Got 1 Question. I have E QV 250 .Will this be enough for my first cycle (in 4 yrs.) I heard 1cc every 3 days will do. for 8 weeks. Eat lots , train hard. N E one have any nput to help me figure this out? All feedback will be greatly appreciated

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    bump

Andro9 is offline Member
    so a 23 guage needle would be ideal if your not real lean, i'm not a fatass but im not super lean either what should i do?

Talking Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lift2Live
    Does anybody know about kentucky or indiana? I know in kentucky most pharmacies make you have a prescription but some will sell you maybe 10 if you lie and say you just dont have any refills left and have to go to the doctor.
    WWW.Cardinal.com

AVAGO is offline Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ordering Gear 101-wont-die.jpg  

enigma79 is offline New Member
    Yes, I just started getting into this and have read some books, and I have already had people trying to scam me. wacknesss

EddieD is offline New Member
    Wuts good with Quality Vet products. I just recently heard of them.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information