Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Legal Countries

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    this thread is 3 years old LOL
    Who cares !!! People are keeping it updated and its an important thread if you travel a lot

gangers is offline Banned
    what about mexico i hear thats a good place for steroids

FutureRoider is offline Junior Member
    There is a small Island called Mauritius, you can get OTC. As far as i know,they are Sust,Deca ,Winstrol . Black market Dbol ,Anadrol and loads of shit am not aware.

eded is offline New Member
    Anybody know what is going on in Thailand right now.
    supposed to be going there via Dubai at the end of the week but hear the airport is closed.

Any advice?

BlackHat is offline Junior Member
    Gear from pharmacy in Kuwait ? Hmmm ... well let me say this ...

Yes its very easy to get almost from anyone that works @ a gym ... maybe some pharmacy could hook u up...

But it isnt like you said u can just walk into any pharmacy and get something like HGH ? No way! lol

cowboycnet is offline New Member
    Thailand used to be my old stomping ground in Special Forces, most pharms user friendly and in Cambodia even better.

NVR2ND is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    I live in the Caribbean...they're no possession laws for the aforementioned compound...or substances related to it
    So in your area, anyone can walk into a pharmacy to order something? How hard do you think it would be to walk into a place, and then ship back to the USA? As I doubt that they would Xray every package it would stand to reason that it would have a higher rate of success.

iamsimon is offline New Member
    How about singapore or indonesia? are they legal to buy there?

thai-lan is offline Member
    Anyone living in thailand?? i got a few questions

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    Anyone living in thailand?? i got a few questions
    There are a few people who live there and frequent the place regularly like myself.
    What's the question?

Probably is offline Junior Member
    i say mexico/thai/turkey are best for AAS ..

any idea what other stuff u can get in egypt other than slin,deca ,and test? no winny or tren even at vets?

Dirty_Daddy is offline New Member
    hi everyone...I am soon gonna move to thailand where I'm gonna live for a while with my girl. Besides what I'm goin there for, they told me steroids are pretty much legal and you can just walk in a pharmacy and buy/order everything you need, but in the turists areas they sometime try to give you fakes and shit like that, so the better idea should be to go to a serious gym and ask there for direction (since everything is legal anyway).
    Does someone has any experience doing this? Or i do just have to find out myself ^_^

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    ^ This wont be any hassel dude your get them easy. Ask advice in gym regards fakes and your be sorted.

Anyone any experience on laws in SUDAN????

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_Daddy View Post
    hi everyone...I am soon gonna move to thailand where I'm gonna live for a while with my girl. Besides what I'm goin there for, they told me steroids are pretty much legal and you can just walk in a pharmacy and buy/order everything you need, but in the turists areas they sometime try to give you fakes and shit like that, so the better idea should be to go to a serious gym and ask there for direction (since everything is legal anyway).
    Does someone has any experience doing this? Or i do just have to find out myself ^_^
    When you are able to PM drop me a note and I will tell u where to go

Azzuri is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    If you want a good standard of living and still want easy access to AAS, move to San Diego. Youre like 10 minutes away from every AAS you could want- and cheap too.
    Really, how so? I'm going to vacation in San Diego right in the middle of my cycle. I was gonna send my gear to my hotel, but If I can buy stuff anywhere. Thinking of moving there anyway, nice extra bonus I hope!

cmeflibi is offline New Member
    anyone know anything about Pakistan. I know I can get decent pain killers here which has been nice. I don't have to wait on the states to mail them. I do have a script for what I'm using, but it's like 3 bucks for 30 pills. I've also gotten Ambien OTC here as well. That one I did get a script for, but he hardly looked at it. I'm thinking a scanner can fix that right up. Islamabad is an awesome place if anyone is interested in coming. I know this big monster bouncer guy here and I'm going to see where he gets his stuff. Pakistani's aren't ever 250lbs and this dude is.

I'll report back in a day or two after I make my rounds and see what I can find. I've slowly been probing places. Pharmacists here are salesmen and nothing more. They don't have schooling like in the USA and just want to sell you the shit. Can anyone come up with a decent list of what they can get and where. I may tailor my cycle around what I can get easily.

From my experience in the middle east, they take alot of injections for random stuff so you can get pins just about any where as well. it's not un common here at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cmeflibi View Post
    anyone know anything about Pakistan. I know I can get decent pain killers here which has been nice. I don't have to wait on the states to mail them. I do have a script for what I'm using, but it's like 3 bucks for 30 pills. I've also gotten Ambien OTC here as well. That one I did get a script for, but he hardly looked at it. I'm thinking a scanner can fix that right up. Islamabad is an awesome place if anyone is interested in coming. I know this big monster bouncer guy here and I'm going to see where he gets his stuff. Pakistani's aren't ever 250lbs and this dude is.

I'll report back in a day or two after I make my rounds and see what I can find. I've slowly been probing places. Pharmacists here are salesmen and nothing more. They don't have schooling like in the USA and just want to sell you the shit. Can anyone come up with a decent list of what they can get and where. I may tailor my cycle around what I can get easily.

From my experience in the middle east, they take alot of injections for random stuff so you can get pins just about any where as well. it's not un common here at all.
    I hear you can buy C4 at bargain basement prices

haha, like c4 go boom type of stuff? I wouldn't know

Good news. You can in fact buy gear here in Pakistan. I just went into a pharmacy. I'm going for a cutting cycle so I tried for winny and test prop. I ended up getting Testaviron with pins for a whopping $12 us haha. I didn't have time to do the math as it was pretty crowded so I just grabbed 15 amps with 250 mg a piece.

Can anyone make a list of the type of pharmaceutical stuff we can get. I'm not familiar with the type of stuff you would get from a Pharmacy. I guess I'm just open to different options. Is there anything like Tren I could get? Like I said i'm still hunting down my Winny and have to pick up PCT.
    Last edited by cmeflibi; 06-27-2009 at 06:10 AM.

popeyeuk is offline New Member

Roids in dubai

I have recently arrived here and I am keen to get back on my cycle and get working again. I am a little nervous about wandering into a pharmacy and asking for roids. Unless anyway knows how its done her. Help appreciated guys

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    I live in Germany but originally from Lebanon. I'm in Lebanon right now for vacation and it's ridiculous how much everyone at the gym has grown from last year's visit. It's a bit cheap here and it's all friends recommending friends to use. It's usually the owner of the gym or a trainer that does the injections, and controls how the cycle and PCT go for everyone.

As for obtaining steroids , it really depends on the pharmacist. I know the people in my city so I can get it easily. One could just simply go to a gym and get some though.

I was thinking about starting my first cycle in January or so. Anyone has an idea about the laws in Germany? What risk would I be taking bringing in steroids? Would they just destroy the package or would I have to pay a fine or something?

user123456 is offline New Member
    Can someone confirm whether Singapore is the same as the UK? Legal to posses for personal use but illegal to sell?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I've thought about Mexico myself seeing as I am less than 10 minutes from the border. I'm just worried about quality over there, anyone got tips on how to shop smart and not get jipped in Mexico?

an update on Pakistan.

So far I've gotten Prime, but really expensive if you do a proper cycle.
    Winny. Decent price. They have inject, but decently expensive. They also sell oral which I switched to so I don't have to inject every day/other day. That shit stings a little.
    I also know they have Deca . Basically everyone I'm here with is on juice, so we just keep seeing what we can get. It's nice, I go in there with a list, and I get the goods. I just have to see if they have PCT here as well. I don't see why they wouldn't have clomid and HCG . I will admit, I did start my cycle without first getting my PCT which is a huge no no, but I was a little excited to get started on my cycle. I have made some decent gains, but due to work, I have been slacking with the gym because Im here for work and it's hard to get in the gym while working 12 hr days. I also got lucky, I got to build a gym in my house which is worth approx 55k USD, so I have my own personal gym in my house lol! it just isn't getting used as much as it should.

almard is offline New Member
    I'm in Qatar and I can tell you can get Test, Deca , sustanon only from the pharmacy. you can go to any gym her and ask for gear but MOST of the gear her from underdoses UG labs.. so No GH, IGF!1...ect

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Alright... So I'm going to go ahead and wake up this sleeping bear of a thread! lol. I'm going to be heading to Croatia, Turkey and Greece in a few months and wanted to see if anybody is familiar with what is available in pharms in any of these countries. Thanks!

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    Alright... So I'm going to go ahead and wake up this sleeping bear of a thread! lol. I'm going to be heading to Croatia, Turkey and Greece in a few months and wanted to see if anybody is familiar with what is available in pharms in any of these countries. Thanks!
    Greece, I spent a couple of summers on the Islands, late 90....roids were easy to come by.
    However, this may have changed...
    Turkey....at the pharmacy - without any priscription, last time I checked.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Man i dunno its easy to get them in mx but i think even canseco got caught..... A safe place is Colombia .. If u speeak Spanish u can even find their online stores and tell them to give u their land address, I know my bud went to a pharmacy and got his deca no problem and testoviron as well, ********... Alot of stuff. Good quality hgh as well

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Greece, I spent a couple of summers on the Islands, late 90....roids were easy to come by.
    However, this may have changed...
    Turkey....at the pharmacy - without any priscription, last time I checked.
    Yeah, Turkey is supposed to be pretty dope! I just want to get enough gear to run 2 cycles, so that should be pretty easy to get back across.

Rambo21 is offline New Member
    So getting testosterone etc seems not so hard to get , but what about getting HGH in egypt or thailand ?

skyjumper is offline New Member
    headed to mexico right at the start of my pct ...think ill be able to find some nova and ldex easy?

mant01 is offline Junior Member
    So are they legal in Holland? easy to get?

Quote Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
    headed to mexico right at the start of my pct ...think ill be able to find some nova and ldex easy?
    ahhhhhh dude! You are crazy takng a chance to get your PCT drugs last minute! You should have EVERYTHING you need BEFORE you even start!

i have my whole pct together... but i just found out i have to be in mexico....i cant take my pct with me, so im going to have to build it there

sure wasnt planned

07sandiegomuscle is offline Junior Member
    Did you go on a "juice holiday?" I was thinking of doing the same thing. It is 2009 now though and wondering where to go these days? I live in San Diego and Mexico is very close, but I think the gear down there is junk.

Thailand for juice holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_Daddy View Post
    Did you go there? Are you there now? How is it? Gear available? How are the gyms? Political unrest causing problems?

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Man i dunno its easy to get them in mx but i think even canseco got caught..... A safe place is Colombia .. If u speeak Spanish u can even find their online stores and tell them to give u their land address, I know my bud went to a pharmacy and got his deca no problem and testoviron as well, ********... Alot of stuff. Good quality hgh as well
    How are the laws in Canada and access to gear? How do you know about Columbia? I am thinking of going on a juice holiday and I was going to go to Argentina, but I keep hearing how nice Columbia is. But I don't know about gear or gyms in either place.

Sounds very cool

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    Are you going there for vacation? Or bodybuilding? Or both? I have been to a lot of countries, but I haven't been to any fo those yet and want to badly. The prettiest girl I have ever seen was from Croatia! My brother has been to Turkey and said it was great. I heard Greece is great also. Maybe I will want to take my juice holiday over there. Got any current info on gyms and gear?

Holland?

Quote Originally Posted by mant01 View Post
    So are they legal in Holland? easy to get?
    Did you get your answer? I didn't see any replies to your thread and I was wondering about Holland also? That would be a great place to go! You live in the UK right? How are things there as far as getting and using gear?

Islamabad?

Quote Originally Posted by cmeflibi View Post

I am an American living in San Diego. Would I like a juice holiday there? How are the gyms? It seems like not the much fun of a place?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information