Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Pinn,
    This is a cycle I did before a really big show in 1995, it was a 26 week cycle:

Dianabol 40 mgs Week 1-4/18-22
    Sustanon 250 - 2 Gram week / Wk 1-22
    Deca - 800 mg week / Wk 1-20
    EQ 800 mg week / Wk 1-26
    Tren Acetate 800 mg Week / Wk 1-22
    HGH 8 iu Day / Wk 1-26
    T-3 80 mcg day / Week 22-26
    IGF1 - 40 mcg day / Week 18-26
    Masteron 300 mg Week/wk 18-26
    Prop 100 mg day / Wk 22-26
    Winny 50 mg day / Wk 22-26
    DNP 250 day / Weeks 25-26
    HCG As needed throughout the cycle
    Nolva 20 mgs a day/Weeks 1-26
    Proviron 50 mgs a day/weeks 1-26

PCT
    HCG, Clomid, Nolva
    holy macaroni....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Pinn/nyc big mike,

Have any of you used testosterone undecanote on a short cycle??
    ive had unbelieveable gains with this test, everytime ive used it ive had results, its a good addition to any short cycle, what are you thoughts and experiences with this drug?
    Oral or injected? I don't understand why undecanote would be better than say enanthate .

Pinn,
    This is a cycle I did before a really big show in 1995, it was a 26 week cycle:

Dianabol 40 mgs Week 1-4/18-22
    Sustanon 250 - 2 Gram week / Wk 1-22
    Deca - 800 mg week / Wk 1-20
    EQ 800 mg week / Wk 1-26
    HGH 8 iu Day / Wk 1-26
    T-3 80 mcg day / Week 22-26
    IGF1 - 40 mcg day / Week 18-26
    Masteron 300 mg Week/wk 18-26
    Prop 100 mg day / Wk 22-26
    Winny 50 mg day / Wk 22-26
    DNP 250 day / Weeks 25-26
    HCG As needed throughout the cycle
    Nolva 20 mgs a day/Weeks 1-26
    Proviron 50 mgs a day/weeks 1-26

PCT
    HCG, Clomid, Nolva
    Jesus Mike that looks almost identical to a good buddy of mine. He's one big MoFo also.

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    I'm 30 and have been useing for 8 years. I used to be reckless in my aas use. Due to age and to learning by getting online, I think I've gotten smarter. I believe in a longer lower dose cycle with slow esters for slower gains. I no longer use orals not just because of the liver issue, but because I think that gaining a lot of weight fast is hard on the body. I've found that if I keep my test dose at 500mg/wk then I don't bloat much and therefore don't have to use an anti-E which IMO are also hard on the body. I have also found that synergy or combineing several drugs at a lower dose works well for me in terms of gains and less side effects. This is a great thread and I'm glad that people aren't telling people that their way is the wrong way, as we are all different(goals and body chemistry). My next cycle:

test e 500mg/wk 1-22
    tren e 250mg/wk 1-20
    eq 300mg/wk 1-20
    deca 300mg/wk 1-20
    PCT clom and nolv

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Pinn/nyc big mike,

Have any of you used testosterone undecanote on a short cycle??
    ive had unbelieveable gains with this test, everytime ive used it ive had results, its a good addition to any short cycle, what are you thoughts and experiences with this drug?
    No I haven't used it.Not all that common here in the states.

Are you using it as a suppliment to another Test you're running in a cycle?

I know you have to take boat loads of it,and it's a tad pricy as well.

Curious to hear your input on this.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    hahahahaha good one,
    the whole thread was a joke, i take it you didnt get the PM? it was started because there wasnt anything usefull being posted, and i was trying to get people going with some daft discussion, its the english sense of humour..
    its was all a joke,

now this thread is the best ive ever seen, more people need to tell us all their experiences, lets keep this going and people will learn alot from this
    It's all good, I was only kidding. All in good fun amigo.

Also agree, we NEED more threads of this nature!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Oral or injected? I don't understand why undecanote would be better than say enanthate.

It is known that overall;when considering all the factors,that enanthate is the best test,however,undecanote has it`s special place,that no other test can do.I hear horror stories how expensive this test is due to only one company manufacturing it.Costs around 80$ in the USA.In Greece it only costs 11 euros!!! In the Midle East it costs around 22$,these are prices per 60 caps bottle.So really it`s quite cheap if you have the right Connections.This is true American Capitalism,shows you how much profit is made with AAS,don`t forget the American economy is 75% consumer based.Even though it`s a mild drug,it`s still has the even ratio of 50% anabolic and 50% androgenic response,at the end of the day it`s a test,just like any other.I know athletes (not BB) who run this.If you run this drug,you only have one idea in mind.What could that be?
    It`s very mild on your HPTA,even at excessive doses.Remember test is your base anabolic in any cycle.So you can run a cycle of Andriol ,and carefully select other anabolics that are mild on the pituitary and testes,so you wont get shut down completely,so recovery is super fast which is why you will keep most of your gains.It even improve`s blood pressure,and is not liver toxic!!!
    It does has it`s place,if you know how to use it correctly.estrogenic sides
    are almost non existent with very little water,makes pop look a joke in this sence.The problem is you have to run it 15-20 caps a day to see it`s full potential,that`s why people don`t understand how great this mild test is.

goose4................
    Last edited by goose; 12-08-2005 at 07:17 PM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I don't know if I missed it somewhere in this long thread, but can someone please tell me what "SHBG" stands for? I'd like to thoroughly research it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I don't know if I missed it somewhere in this long thread, but can someone please tell me what "SHBG" stands for? I'd like to thoroughly research it. Thanks

sex hormone binding globulin

goose is offline Banned
    I did really well in my show. I was 232 (started 268) rock hard on stage but let me tell you, I was totally ok having dealt with all the demons of carb depletion and excessive androgens and what not, but what totally KICKED MY ASS and I will never, ever do again was the damn DNP.
    Mike;why will you never use DNP again? I have had mixed feedback with DNP.

Now :results wise,top grades,thats not the issue I have.

A guy told me this: clen is more Dangerous than DNP.
    `clen has a load of sides, including but not limited too, muscle cramps, tremor, dehydration, heart failure (rare but can happen). DNP only has one in males that i know of, dehydration. Unless you overdose on DNP, and drink plenty of water, its relatively safe. More people have died on ephedra then on DNP`

He said DNP done correctly is safe,I would love to try DNP,as my BF% is my weak point.Any help would be great.

goose4........................

Quote Originally Posted by jessetolley
    i asked a question and was told to start a thread????
    Thank you for shitting on a good thread!!Now I have to ask a MOD to clean all your crap up.

STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!

DO NOT RESPOND BACK!!

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    This is why this is a poor forum,I think it`s time for me to move.You get a newbie making a post on this complex thread,how many vets? Mods?? That have posted here?? A joke

goose4............

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    This is why this is a poor forum,
    goose4............
    Hmmm....I dont agree with that AT ALL.....

`clen has a load of sides, including but not limited too, muscle cramps, tremor, dehydration, heart failure (rare but can happen). DNP only has one in males that i know of, dehydration. Unless you overdose on DNP, and drink plenty of water, its relatively safe. More people have died on ephedra then on DNP`

He said DNP done correctly is safe,I would love to try DNP,as my BF% is my weak point.Any help would be great.

DNP alters ATP synthesis. I thought I hit it just right, as I was helped by a former Mr Olympia who had it down to perfection, but I have to be honest with you, I just out and out felt like shit. No energy, nothing. I was angry, tired, confused all in one. But that was just me. I know others that don't even run Insulin with it (necessary for glycolisis) and they have less sides than I did. But I will say this, ain't a damn thing on the planet that burns fat like DNP.

goose is offline Banned
    DNP alters ATP synthesis. I thought I hit it just right, as I was helped by a former Mr Olympia who had it down to perfection, but I have to be honest with you, I just out and out felt like shit. No energy, nothing. I was angry, tired, confused all in one. But that was just me. I know others that don't even run Insulin with it (necessary for glycolisis) and they have less sides than I did. But I will say this, ain't a damn thing on the planet that burns fat like DNP.

Thanks mike,so it`s like hell for 2 weeks,lol.When you ran it,did you check your BF% before and after?
    If you run it with slin,what are the additional dangers?
    I hope that former MR was not that brit,lol.
    goose4...........

Thanks mike,so it`s like hell for 2 weeks,lol.When you ran it,did you check your BF% before and after?
    If you run it with slin,what are the additional dangers?
    I hope that former MR was not that brit,lol.
    goose4...........

Using Lange calipers I was 11% bf @ 268lbs 26 weeks out and 6% bf @ 235 lbs 2 days prior to showtime. Running insulin with DNP is actually smart. Since DNP inhibits ATP synthesis, glycolosis is inhibited as well, causing a diabetic effect due to the conversion of glucose without insulin, so it's not terribly uncommon for people to take insulin with DNP. This will counter act the symptoms of lethargy and lack of energy due to DNP's use.

I HATE clen. I add to it's impressive list of side effects, it reduces the volume of blood plasma which will **** up your endurance.

I used DNP (ummm thanks Meso ) 200, 200, 400, 200,200 just to test it out. Besides feeling like shit on the last 2 days and for about 1 day and a half afterward. It was smooth and i live in the hot ass Caribbean.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    recommend post as sticky for future reference?

Quote Originally Posted by 1morerep
    recommend post as sticky for future reference?
    absolutely bro!!

What are some of the drug combos, dosages and durations run with the most success?

If you were to run a 12week bulk with Test would it be more beneficial to change compounds and run cycle for another 8 weeks or recover before switching compounds?

These are just a couple of questions it would be interesting to hear some of you guys results, opinions.

BD

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why this is a poor forum,I think it`s time for me to move.You get a newbie making a post on this complex thread,how many vets? Mods?? That have posted here?? A joke

goose4............
    1. Obviously you've only been reading your own posts...as mine is on page 1.
    2. Obviously you believe that this, a great thread undoubtedly, is the only thread on a forum of this size.

That being said.

3. Obviously Moderators first job must not Moderating. Gadzooks..whatever were we thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    My cycle hypothesis?

Here's the link:

Perpetual cycling... Mr.Sparkle?

It's rough...and new info has surfaced since i wrote it. I'll address it and perfect it during the coming year.

Then i'll put it into practice to determine its practicability.

goose is offline Banned
    Sorry nark,I did not mean you.Your a top guy.

goose4..........

That's because you're a "brotellegent" MOD Nark. Lmfao!!

Just because someone has the title Mod, or VET doesn't make then any more knowledgable or experienced than anybody else. We have had great feedback from a few members so far, hope to see more participate. Still wondering where Johnny, Rodge, SC, etc etc... along with others who have not yet posted?

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Just because someone has the title Mod, or VET doesn't make then any more knowledgable or experienced than anybody else. We have had great feedback from a few members so far, hope to see more participate. Still wondering where Johnny, Rodge, SC, etc etc... along with others who have not yet posted?
    You've got Big K.l.g. here... He's top notch.

He's also a conceited bastard... i should know..he's my training partner.

Really guys, Moderating a board this huge takes up the majority of our time. We try to help where we can but not as regularly as we'd like to.

~Nark

goose is offline Banned
    This is one of the best threads I have seen.Did I say a mod or a vet is more knowledgable? mod`s and vet spend a decent amount of time on this forum,I just expected more of a responce from them,I`m sure they get bored with the same questions everyday.You get a fresh thread that you can learn from......but no input.....seems some love the same newbie questions all the time.This forum was in dire need of extreme intellectual discussion.
    IBdmfkr-you would make a good mod.

goose4............

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    What are some of the drug combos, dosages and durations run with the most success?

If you were to run a 12week bulk with Test would it be more beneficial to change compounds and run cycle for another 8 weeks or recover before switching compounds?

These are just a couple of questions it would be interesting to hear some of you guys results, opinions.

BD

Well since we're the same age BD I think we can relate in some ways.

With my experience my gains seem to dwindle down after about that 12 week mark when using test as a base. In the past I have told myself that was a sign to come off. Lately I have tried something different. I'll introduce a DHT derivitive for the last 4-8 weeks and gains seem to spike right back up. I gave an example and explanation of this in my first post on this thread which was number 9. Sorry if its repetitive but some have a tendency to read that last couple of posts before maknig the decision of chiming in or taking the time to read through 107 posts. Sometimes it's easier to go to the "Sust EOD or E3D" titled thread and post a comment.

This is definitely a very informative thread. Thanks for starting it Pinn

Keep it on topic guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well since we're the same age BD I think we can relate in some ways.

With my experience my gains seem to dwindle down after about that 12 week mark when using test as a base. In the past I have told myself that was a sign to come off. Lately I have tried something different. I'll introduce a DHT derivitive for the last 4-8 weeks and gains seem to spike right back up. I gave an example and explanation of this in my first post on this thread which was number 9. Sorry if its repetitive but some have a tendency to read that last couple of posts before maknig the decision of chiming in or taking the time to read through 107 posts. Sometimes it's easier to go to the "Sust EOD or E3D" titled thread and post a comment.

This is definitely a very informative thread. Thanks for starting it Pinn
    This is something I have done in the past and had great results with also. Seems to hit the receptors differently and keep gains from hindering. I also noticed at week 10-12 there was not much more progression.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    No I haven't used it.Not all that common here in the states.

Are you using it as a suppliment to another Test you're running in a cycle?

I know you have to take boat loads of it,and it's a tad pricy as well.

Curious to hear your input on this.

~Pinnacle~
    I know its not all that common in the states because of availability and price but its well worth trying to source some, ive used this drug everyway possible and its a excellent addition to any good cycle, it is an oral 40mg capsule it promotes rapid strenght and weight gains like most of the testosterone family, it also as the ability to store glycogen and ATP,which makes it ideal to take to a run up of a show to help carbing up, it causes nil to minimal damage to the liver even tho its an oral it is not C-17 alpha alkylated and this is why it remains active in the body for shorter duration, it doesnt cause gyno and does not inhibit testicular function so long the dosage is around 320mg ED, its absorbed through the small intestine into the lymphatic system and is converted into DHT which is 1.5 times as anabolic as regular test,to really get the full benifit of this test it should be taken throughout the day and night, i know abit of a pain but the results on the body are well worth it,no side effects except you get horny as hell(well in my case you do)
    In England doctors use this drug for HRT,and alot of my friends who have taken heavy cycles over the years and who are 35-40yrs old who need HRT because it just that time(afew of you know what am talking about) are given by their doctors restandol, and they are producing further outstanding gains, infact they say its a wonder drug,
    ive used it with heavy long cycles and short heavy cycles and bridging and even as the main test, i cant knock it in anyway and when you put it together with drugs what respond with your body the results are outstanding and the gains you keep, am sure the people on this board would back me up( i know goose loves the stuff) if they have used it correctly..
    i do have some studys of HRT and restandol if anyone is intrested i will post them...
    lets keep this thread up at the top,
    Last edited by marcus300; 12-09-2005 at 04:49 AM.

It is known that overall;when considering all the factors,that enanthate is the best test,however,undecanote has it`s special place,that no other test can do.I hear horror stories how expensive this test is due to only one company manufacturing it.Costs around 80$ in the USA.In Greece it only costs 11 euros!!! In the Midle East it costs around 22$,these are prices per 60 caps bottle.So really it`s quite cheap if you have the right Connections.This is true American Capitalism,shows you how much profit is made with AAS,don`t forget the American economy is 75% consumer based.Even though it`s a mild drug,it`s still has the even ratio of 50% anabolic and 50% androgenic response,at the end of the day it`s a test,just like any other.I know athletes (not BB) who run this.If you run this drug,you only have one idea in mind.What could that be?
    It`s very mild on your HPTA,even at excessive doses.Remember test is your base anabolic in any cycle.So you can run a cycle of Andriol ,and carefully select other anabolics that are mild on the pituitary and testes,so you wont get shut down completely,so recovery is super fast which is why you will keep most of your gains.It even improve`s blood pressure,and is not liver toxic!!!
    It does has it`s place,if you know how to use it correctly.estrogenic sides
    are almost non existent with very little water,makes pop look a joke in this sence.The problem is you have to run it 15-20 caps a day to see it`s full potential,that`s why people don`t understand how great this mild test is.

goose4................
    good post goose and i agree except with your dosages of 15-20 caps a day,i have tried it and each to their own,,,,good post

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump....

bump....

Funny thing is , this very topic was in my mind as I was working out last night in the gym with one of my favorite training partners. Thought I'd bring up a perspective that we both agreed on. Sometimes at the end of a cycle, when you have alot of drugs running simultaneously, you end up with leftovers. I never throw anything out. Here's the interesting part, some of my best cycles have been a potpouri of "leftovers" with no rhyme or reason. Just trying to clear out the shoebox I keep it in. 5 vials of this, an amp of that, so on and so forth. We used to call it a "cleaning out the medicine cabinet cycle", we did it more when we were younger and had less money so we had to be creative when it counted. Just thought I'd share that. I'll go back to my cave now.

Mike-

I have a question for you now that you're out of your cave.

You stated earlier in the thread you'd come off cycle for around a month,and jump right back on.

Did you see decent gains when running cycles that close in succession?

I'm having problems doing this(shitty gains when ran too close together),so I'm looking for insight.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Mike-

I have a question for you now that you're out of your cave.

You stated earlier in the thread you'd come off cycle for around a month,and jump right back on.

Did you see decent gains when running cycles that close in succession?

I'm having problems doing this(shitty gains when ran too close together),so I'm looking for insight.

~Pinnacle~

This is where the old school mentality comes into play. I never even heard of deca dick until I came here, go figure. In the old days you'd do a classic decca cycle for like 12 weeks with a dbol kickstart and an anavar kick finish. Mind you I always ran HCG (thanks Dr. L) and ran basic pct (mostly nolva back then) and a month later do a heavy test only approach. Remember, we didn't have the breakthrough knowledge you guys have now, we believed in receptor saturation and that's the main reason we switched up so drastically, we thought we were fooling the receptors when in actuality it turns out the drug switch itself was the key.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    must say this is a very interestin and informative read!

bump

Marcus, you found it!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcus, you found it!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEH found it
    this thread should be kept right up there,
    its the most intresting one ive seen in a long while, even the first timers and advance bodybuilders can learn from this, experience is the key!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information