Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    no i dont thikn so LOL bu tits a good one too!

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    good read

goose is offline Banned
    Respect to the guy who started this thread.To keep this alive this is a Quote from the man PINN.

``Once you have a clear understanding of muscle fiber and what stimulus is needed to envolk hypertrophy , you must than understand the role of glycogen .The mechanics of it all are quite complex in nature . Far to in depth for me to explain via e mail. But it is quite apparent that a high carbohydrate / low protein diet is essential for " HIT " training. That goes totally against the grain of what some popular nutritionists claim. But in order to lead the orchestra you must turn your back on the crowd.A great example of such a person doing so would be Dorian. High carbohydrate / low protein diet is where I totally agree with Arthor Jones , Mike mentzer and John Little. I've yet to read Dorians view on nutrition , but I suspect he'll echo the fore mentioned though.

Here's my personal case in point . As you know I'm in my final phase of my two upcoming shows. Up until recently , I've been following the high protein / low carb (cycling ) approach to shed unwanted body fat. Of course coupled with precise cardio. This has allowed me up to a point to eat well above maintenance. In fact I've been able to easily maintain 4.5 - 5 % body fat percentages for upwards of six weeks .Needless to say I have a clear understanding of nutrition. I'm now at the point it is imperative for me to dip below caloric maintenance levels in order to force the last few pounds of fat off my torso.Certainly I could still keep with the high protein / low carb method if I dip to say 500 calories submantenance, but in order to force my body into shedding the last few pounds of fat I drastic measures must be taken. That is dip into the teens to shock my system .I'm not sure if you ever dieted in extreme fashion before,but once you get to below 500 calories sub-maintenance , you don't feel to well. Mainly due to the low carb intake. But if you understand nutrition thoroughly , you'll know a calorie is a calorie no matter how you slice it .With that said ,if you dip 500 calories below maintenace you can take in any form of calories and loose body fat. From my personal experience, high protein / low carb leaves you feeling lethargic to say the least(when sub-maintenance).On the other hand if the majority of you calories while sub-maintenance derives from carbohydrates your energy levels soar,while pritecting valuable muscle tissue as well.Since we all know carbs are protein ( muscle ) sparing.
    gaith, recently I've went as low as 1300 calories a day, 950 of thoise calories came from carbohydrtaes , the rest from protein / fats . The results were astounding . I felt like I was on a 4000 k caloric diet. My mood and energy levels weren't optimum, but considering the caloric deficit imposed ,I felt damn good. In get hydrostaic testing done every four days to check body fat/ muscle tissue ratios, so I know for certain at this low level I didn't lose any muscle tissue. Most nutritionist / bodybuilding gurus lead you to believe high protein is essential for maintaining muscle mass. This couldn't be farther from the truth.The human body can produce muscle tissue with very little protein in take. I do feel as a bodybuilder , you must and can , safely consume .80 grams per pound of lean muscle tissue, and retain or grow and repair fibers..as long as high amounts of carbohydrates are present/ available.``

Brie is offline Banned
    bump great read

Don't know if anyone posted this yet in this thread, but here's my cycle theory/hypothesis:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/designing_cycle.html

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Don't know if anyone posted this yet in this thread, but here's my cycle theory/hypothesis:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/designing_cycle.html

I just read the whole thing. There was a few things I learned that I hadnt known before, like steroids are mroe "effective" in a caloric restricted environment.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    bring this back for some people in need of research!!!!

so much great thoughts and info in here!!!!

Andros is offline Associate Member
    Wow, this one thread has increased my knowledge immensely.

Good stuff

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    This is a great thread, Pinn good job with getting this going.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Yup, good one.

stickyrice is offline Junior Member
    I hope this doesnt stop here... f**k... how should i run my cycly now??? This thread really make you think...

Anthony Roberts, I enjoyed your theory. I agree with you on the bulking cycle and time for it.
    Their are many things that are said in this thread that are not shared throught this board and should.

"Eat your Veggies"

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    What ever happened to the guy that started this thread? I see he was banned. I must have missed something.
    When I was here earlier this year he was a huge contributer to this board and practically lived on here.
    Just wondering...
    If nobody responds, I'll assume it was not a good thing at all that got him banned...I can only imagine.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Very informative thread BTW...

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    alot of guys with great knowledge has been banned from here???

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    rake not included. lol

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    alot of guys with great knowledge has been banned from here???
    Wow I didnt noticed Pinn was "out"....

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    What a great asset to the baord Pinnacle was..I feel very lucky that I stil speak to him on a weekly basis

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah he was a very good addition to the board.. one of the best members IMO.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    His knowledge was endless..But the best part was his experience with Trial and error

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    big bump to this, I checking my email and the web browser redirected me to this page for whatever reason. I felt compelled to bump it.

enjoy!!!

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    Great READ Bump!!!

BunkerPunk is offline New Member
    Great post, thank you for the information.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information