Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE

DIZZY that is the best damn Avatar I have seen bro !!!
    Thanks.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I may be using GH exclusively if this shit doesn't stop...seems like he's the only source i have left who hasn't been screwed with...

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    If you dealt with someone from Boston or Bama, and they haven't got back to you in a while...or you have been in contact...PM a mod if it sounds fishy. I.F. , you have the right to be nervous, but if he knows what he's doing, he wouldn't keep info that was months old.

Also he only recieves money in Alabama correct ????

Doesn't he ship from the UK ??

hotshot is offline New Member
    I am deemed a newbie at this, but I know what all the tension is about now, My first post was rediculous & I know why few answered it. If I ever got a source they would be held in the the most secret part of my brain, as they may be the only one you ever get. The worse the heat gets, the less likely people will want to be know about. But some people would cut off their nose, just in spite of their face!!!!!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    You NEVER know who is who on a message board, so remember ALWAYS PLAY SAFE. Whatch out for what you say, if you slip once then someone else could go down. SO BE CAREFULL

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone that posted a reply has brightened the minds of some of the newer members such as myself. Its simple shut the fuck-up and keep your source to yourself.

caesar_wv is offline New Member
    Here's an idea...

Email your 'source' and ask them if they are any type of law enforcement person. If i'm not mistaken...they must tell you that they are.

Here's how I know this...recently at the beach, a guy that i ran into...(later found out he was an undercover agent) invited me to this party. I went, and midway through the get together, well, he was asked if he was a NARC...becuz' of a lot of activity that was going on. He jokingly said 'yeah..i'm a fucking cop' and the peeps left it at that...i however, could sense some real truth to his statement, so i left the scene. As i was leaving, there were storm troopers everywhere...they busted the scene.

In short...email your source, or whomever you are speaking with ask him if he's a cop...if he says yes..in any way/shape/form or fashion....leave him alone.

goldenboy is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Exocet

I believe if they are undercover, they're allowed to lie about that.
    Wouldn't that be entrapment?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by goldenboy

Wouldn't that be entrapment?

Try and prove that one in a court of law....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Exocet

No, that's not entrapment If you were willing to participate in the deal (your choice) - then I'm afraid its your ass on the line..
    First off emails in court don't stand up, they can be faked very very easily, as with a very good bud here on AR in which I helped him with his case, to show that emails can be faked from anyone to anybody's email addy.
    Second of all, great post, I have posted several "heads up" and one of my guys told me a few months ago, that things were start to cool down, but I see they have not. I haven't been ordering lately, I have al I need for now, I got lucky and stocked up before all this chit went down. thank goodness.
    Pappa is soo right, check out your source with at least 3 folks.
    Also someone mentioned that even if you are a vet/mod, you can't be trusted. This is true, however, I do believe that you have to know someone or someone has to vouch for you to become a mod/vet, I think, I could be wrong?? Still doesnt' make one trust worthy. However, if you check with several mods/vet's then you will most likely be okay. That is why when guys ask me for sources, I tell them I can't give out sources, and I won't. I think even if I became a Mod or a Vet, I wouldn't give out sources to just anyone I mean that is what it is all about. You never know who you are dealing with, especially guys that come here, with only like 2 posts or so. Half of the time I don't even answer them.
    I mean we all like to keep our sources, if one guy get's busted, it hurts us all. Great post, and thanks again. Let's all be smart and safe guys, sure wouldn't want anyone getting popped on here that I know... myself included (yeah I like myself).

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well Exocet, I have a program that you can completely fool any server, that is what I used to help a buddy here on the boards to help prove his case that emails can come from anyone and anywhere. the email is totally untraceable.
    The program I am talking about, does not use headers, nor can you ever tell where the email came from. If you don't believe me give me your email addy and I will show ya. LOL
    Most judges and if you have a good attorney can prove emails can be made up. Hell you can design a fake email in MS Word, I have done it!!!!
    It is very hard to prove Internet crimes if any are being committed. That is why DEA and FEDS have to have strict guidelines and do their homework, before saying that someone has commited a crime. They know that it has to stand up in a court of law.
    Oh and Also I.P. numbers can be easily spoofed as well. I have a program that will do that too.. I can even get behind someone elses I.P. Number...
    Just some food for thought..

Dr.big is offline New Member
    I AGREE about checking refrences ,but I herd this also -sources opening up several e- site claiming they are refrences & the source gives them as refs. So u NEVER know!Jus place SMALL orders Then U can decide!

numbers505 is offline New Member
    Great post... I too am one of these "newbies" and understand the concern you all feel...but, as such I look to some of you here for help and wisdom you have from experience. thats why i've waited to do anything until I was as "certain" as I can be. though i havent asked anyone for a source i do appreciate the fact that when i get ready i can try to verify it here with mod/vets. in no way would i be willing to share a source and do not expect or want any of you to do the same!

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

Post most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Destructo
    damn Guys....OK, so I'm due to get my stuff in two weeks or less.. What's the laws? Can the Feds bust me for possession or Buying? What if they follow my source around, then bust him.? Are they gonna go after me? The Thing is, I have more than one reliable source. I don't know what area is getting hot, so I'm worried about which direction to watch! Should I try to keep my stuff at one of my sources, and then go over there for my injections? This post made me jumpy.
    most of the time they want the fatest pig meaning the dealer if you dont sale and you are not known for haveing great connections you ant much good to them ,now if someone tells the wronge person wow that guy knows all the good connects that could get you in some shit,i have deliverys from italy come to my house and the police watcing the crack house across the street,just dont drive around with it in your car ,iv found haveing short hair and not drinking or smokeing helps me get away with a lot,

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Blessed

I Was Blessed By A Mod And Given A Domestic. I Had Been Recieving From Overseas. I Can Guarantee You That I Wouldnt Take The Chnce On Fuqin My New Source Or Especilly The Mod Who Gave It To Me By Giving To Someone I Met Online. I Very Much Appreciate The Mod Who Gave It To Me But I Think Maybe People Should Keep Their Sources To Themselves In Order To Make The Narcs Jobs Harder! Justice Is Very Blind! There Is A Differnce Between Crackheads And As Users. Long Live Ar!

Pdogg is offline New Member
    Alright, now I'm getting freaked out. I met a guy from another bodybuilding website and he's wicked cool. He's been helping me with my diet and training for several months. He's very knowledgable about gear and has helped me pick stacks in the past. I mentioned to him recently that my connection has fallen through and he's offered to send me some stuff. He's domestic. I'm getting a little nervous now. The one thing is I met him on a natural bodybuilding site and he's been a bud for awhile before we even started talking about juice....think I'm all set?

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Will he send you the product up front?

Pdogg is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zmatalucci
    Will he send you the product up front?
    Not sure, we still haven't gotten to that point yet....how should I do it? money order and have him send half to a P.O. Box and i'll send half of the $$

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd..
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:53 PM.

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    sorry i'm a newb to all this but just reading thru these posts i think you guys are being a little too specific about the details of your sources in your posts.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    ...........shit you guys are freakin' me out, please don't fuel my paranoia (sp).

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Shred
    ...........shit you guys are freakin' me out, please don't fuel my paranoia (sp).
    this info is never good to hear...9 local guys here just got busted from a slip of the tongue

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    DANGER...DANGER...DANGER!!!

I have a legal background and this is false 95% of the time. It depends on the individual department and their policy manual. MOST DO NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU SHIT! THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU SHIT, until they say you are under arrest.

Play it safe people... If you think someone is a narc...
    I got stuck sitting on a federal grand jury years ago and I was shocked to find out it was standard practice for a fed to "do the drugs" with you in order to find out who your Mr Big is... being on the jury I got to see the hidden videos of the narc... even videos of the narc on the high seas in a small boat picking up cocaine with the smugglers out in the caribbean...

Just because you see someone inject steroids or take a dbol doesnt mean they arent a narc.... it is actually acceptable law enforcement practice for some undercovers to "do the drugs" with you in order to gain your confidence.

Aside from that... we never heard body builder drugs cases except for GHB... everything was crystal meth, cocaine, all the bad drugs...

OzPower is offline New Member
    Here in australia we have no sources!!!

dieslman is offline New Member
    Hold up a second, i'm from the UK and as far as my source goes - i wouldn't ever mention his name to anyone in fear of having my family burned ! The sources i know over here arent the kinda people you wanna f**k with and you would rather go to jail yourself than have one of these guys after you with a large weapon !
    I have got to a moderate size that people in my gym will come up and ask me if i can get them juice - i tell them im natural and i think steroids are criminal ! I guess the point im tryin to make is don't say sh*t to no-one and sources wont end up in jail, simple !

FuTuReOFtheSPORT is offline New Member
    Its so d*mn hard to find ligit reliable sources, you cant' trust anyone, wish the cops had better things to do with their time....hmm geeee mabey like finding the b#st#rd who broke into my car and took my subs/head unit last week....#ssholes

indica is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OzPower
    lol....

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Originally Posted by OzPower
    Yes they do

Dont ever contact a source on a forum or deal there period. if you had/have any pm's from a source, delete them and then delete everything in deleted post bin.

Same goes for emails, if hackers can get in to your email account whats to say the cops dont have someone who can. delete all emails form your source, if there is info,prices or addresses you want to keep,print them out. you shouldnt keep anything either online or on your pc.

truthbygenius is offline New Member
    when things cool down some id appreciate if a vet or mod would give me some advice, have to do some of my own homework in the meantime anyway.thanx much

jbd
    jbd is offline New Member

so basically, after all this discussion...if your a newbie on the site, you pretty much have absolutely no chance of ever getting a source of your own??..
    any suggestions...(besides to go f**k myself)?

gymace is offline New Member
    Seems that way bud....

kme1024 is offline New Member
    Well i was thinking about starting my first cycle after finding a reliable scource but not i'm not to sure that's a good idea. It really sux to because i was looking forward to it. And i'm a newbie on here so i can't be trusted by anybody
    Trevor

stevenp is offline New Member

aaargh

sources seem to be rarer than flying pigs i dont no what to do im p*****d off i use to have a source but lost the number aaaaargh only got to do 1 course of d bol .what countries legaly sell juice im thinking of migrating?

LeanLooker777 is offline New Member
    Hi,

Im justa beginner, so this might seem like stupid advice. Here goes anyways. Get an email account as Hushmail. Then all your messages will be encrypted bigtime, and they won't be able to track you via IP address.

Good Luck Bro

LeanLooker777

LeanLooker777 is offline New Member
    Same Boat Man,

Gotta make name for yourself, and remain completely anonymous. There are ways around this, Try SteroidEncyclopedia.com. This is a good start, and remember, being new doesn't mean being out.

LeanLooker

gymace is offline New Member
    Jeez guys, thanks for this insight LOL . Never thought of it before.
    What do you think about cyber-rights?

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Haha. This thread is funny reading it. Thinking back to when I was new to all this. It sucks fellas! Just stay on the boards and get to know the vets. Once you make it into their little circle, you get the perks! Only newbies help newbies, and that is not good. Don't trust a lot of the sources you are offered as a newbie.
    Give it time fellas! Make a name for yourself on some of the boards.

Funny tidbit...the very first source I was offered came from one of Gunter Schlierkamps training partners. Met the guy at a BB expo and we became pretty good friends later on.
    Last edited by bluestrm; 04-05-2005 at 06:38 PM.

Pmcice is offline New Member
    great advise

skinnyboyb is offline New Member
    Awesome post...being a newbie myself, I feel all the pain of the other newbies....I have one local source, but damn its too hot...and dry. No one has anything, so I guess I'll just wait it out. Luckily, I was able to get a little juice before the barrel was dry.
    Keep it up all you knowledgeable mofos.

clinteastwd is offline New Member
    Wow! Im A Knew Kid On Block In Regard To A.s. And Im Stund That Theres So Much Openes On Sources. I Dont Have One Nor Should A Rokie Jump Up And Grab What Ever Comes His Way. I Would Never Give Up Asource There For Why Would I Ask A Member. Surely Theres Procedures In Place To Obtain One .im On This Web Site Because Of The Strict Policys, Hope Im Making A Good Choice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information