Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    noodles*5.0 is offline New Member
    good advice.....bump

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    I am a newbie as well to the forum only, i had the same source for 20 years, but now he is dead, i really wanted to do a cycle again but all this garb has got me shaking like a faggot at a hotdog stand. I think all the heat is because of the baseball bullsheet. Anyway i spoke to my friend who is an attorney, he said before you do anything that might have consequences ask the magic words 3 times, ARE YOU KNOW OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AFFILIATED WITH ANY KIND OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY!!!. Like he said a good narc will dance around that question till the end of time, but he does have to tell you.
    Like one of the posters said he asked someone that question and the person played it off like a joke and said ya i am a cop..! But he was answering you your question. Also he said if it was him he would only do it from overseas, and a very small amount, because they will not waste the man power to follow a personal user, also overseas co's can not have their records or server logs subpoenaed. He told me if i did do it overseas, tell the shipper to add like a small piece of paper under the licked part of the envelope, if it is gone when it arrives, prying eyes had a peak..Also if you keep any kind of info on ya puter, after you name it, like juice.txt then rename to something like sorce.dll and hide it in your system folder, when u need to use agin just go back and change it to .txt.
    I feel like i am in a Star Wars Saga here, the darkside saying its ok, come on in, and my brain saying ok azzhole you are now a father WAKE UP.!
    Last edited by PrimoPup; 05-18-2005 at 08:20 AM.

soldier21 is offline Junior Member
    Finding trustworthy sources isnt that easy now any ways because everyone is scared and who can blame them? I seem to not come across them ever!

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    "Mexico is always hot, since 9-11 its hotter than ever, they are searching more (not for drugs, but for terrorist related shit/people) but more searches = more seizures."

If 9-11 didn't exist, the Federal Government would have had to invent it.
    What a great excuse to start poking into everyone's privacy to "prevent terrorism." You just KNOW the Patriot Act was just sitting there on the shelf, already written, waiting for something like 9-11 to happen.

"The Writers of the Declaration of Independence ensured us the rights to Life, Liberty, and the Persuit of Happiness. Unfortunately, the issue becomes somewhat clouded when a sizable minority's idea of a good time is to interfere with other people's persuit of happiness." -Gore Vidal

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Oh, and have you ever wondered why there's such a big deal about STEROIDS IN BASEBALL ?

Last year before there even was a steroid scandal in sports, our Fearless Leader, George Bush made a huge point in his State of the Union Address about "Guarding the sanctity of sport" and "protecting our youth" (Notice how every time the Goverment want to crack down on something, they're doing it to "protect the children"? anyway...) He makes this totally out-of-left-field remark, apropos nothing, when we've got a tanking economy, a bogged down foreign war, international terrorism, etc. Even the usually dim Press, who usually just sit there taking notes an fobbing softball questions at him, kind'a did a double-take that he's got less than an hour to comment on the biggest issues facing the country and he's talking about bodybuilding!

Anyway, as lots of you can attest, a good amount of the steroids and illegal drugs used in this country seem to come from overseas sources. Funny thing is, a lot of LEGAL drugs are now coming in from international internet orders as Grandma and Grampa can get their heart medication and arthritis pills from Canada and Mexico -countries where the Presidents and Congresses are not bought employees of Merk, Lily, Pharmacia, Johnson, etc. who paid for their elections.

I'll bet the whole steroid "scandal" was manufactured; the White House is almost as good at getting things into the papers as they are at keeping things out. Searches for "bombs" in airports are just as good at finding Steroids, just as siezures for overseas steroids are just as effective at siezing shipments of Lipitor obtained against new laws regulating off-shore drug purchases.

By-the-by, I'm from Big Blue Massachusetts.

slob is offline Member
    Here in australia we have no sources!!!
    lol!
    ever been to sydney?
    should see the size of some of the boys getting around there.
    there are plenty around, u just have to know the right people.

Cipherex is offline New Member
    I've seen alot of good questions on this thread and a few that where not answered. Forgive me if I repeat any but this is a topic I have discussed with others. Most of you may already know what I'm posting.

yes, E-mails will not hold up. Unless your doing it from a company system. Do not do any e-mails related to these topics from a business. They can use the server backups to prove your "intrust" in the topic and then any other e-mails (yahoo, hotmail,opera, etc) that they can trace to you can be used.

as far as deliveries, it the same old thing... if someone wanted somthing deleived that should not be theres, they use a fake and get a PO box. Or send to them under a fake and wait the 5 to 10 business days before they open it. Simple enough.

If someone where interested in your package they would show up with in the first 5, before you where to disburse it or loose the evidence.

There for, someone shows up asking about the package, first off, it's in someone elses name...... "Must have been a wrong address, and I've been just to busy to take it back to the post office."

tonedown is offline New Member
    I have lost three of my guys from all this cracking down. Everyone got scared to mess with it. Now I am all skinny.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonedown
    I have lost three of my guys from all this cracking down. Everyone got scared to mess with it. Now I am all skinny.
    Unlucky man. you should move to England, its against the law to sell but not possess them here and thus the penalties for selling are not so harsh and its very difficult to prove, esp if the source is 280 pounds they can argue that a vast amount of gear is still for personal use.

fathommm is offline Female Member

Thumbs up hmmmmmmm...

interesting..........it makes me wonder a way to change societal views on steroids ..............research?....... petitions? After all, there was a time when rock and roll was considered evil and bad for people too..........At one time it was also illegal for women to vote...........

Borikua_In_FL is offline New Member
    There is alot of valuable info here, as a Newbie I will expect no help of others (in that way) so the best to new posters can do is search search and search to be really really sure of what are you doing.......

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

Thank you maam

Quote Originally Posted by fathommm
    interesting..........it makes me wonder a way to change societal views on steroids..............research?....... petitions? After all, there was a time when rock and roll was considered evil and bad for people too..........At one time it was also illegal for women to vote...........

Thank you so much for your note,Im glad women vote and get things done now,merry christmas and may life be greater and greater with each passing day stay stronge freddyboy

finny is offline Associate Member
    My head is spinning from reading threads on sources. I understand your point about secrecy and not wanting to give up your sources at a risk of losing them.

Everyone has to start somewhere and if all had the same attitude most of you guys would not have your sources either.

I guess it takes time to acquire sources or someone's confidence.

I've found a couple of sources online, to me they look ok, but you never know.

I'm not in a rush to start a cycle, but I would like to get my gear earlier, so I know it's there.

Will see, if nothing turns out domestic to me, Cananda, then will have to try one of those websites.

For now, I'm reading a lot...

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    this thread will put the fear in you but its all true, my source got knocked. no one ratted on him but apt. maintainance stumbled accross his stash...no bueno

JeanDamme is offline New Member
    If you can't get a domestic source (which is understandable, requires a lot of trust, social networking, etc) use a web source.

There are a lot of good sites out there which are operating a legitimate trade. Also the vast majority of packages from these organizations evade customs with ease.

Hope this helps, I can provide further info if necessary.

JD

great stufff..

BlackDog67 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    Yikes....good thread ironfist. I knew it was hot.....but damn. Six bros in the last two months. Not good.
    FYI: That is called a "Sting" operation!

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    The feds will only go after the Distributor not you, after 911 the feds have been busy keeping our borders safe from the bad guys. They really do not care about Bill big guns vile of test prop to warrent the paperwork. Relax!!!

Iron_Pig is offline Member

Burden of prof

Yes they can bust you for possession, and buying, but they have to catch you in the act of doing so. If you order from the internet they have to prove it was you who did it. There was a case of this last year here in Omaha NE. where the was football player was busted with test prop and dbal. He told the cops that it was not his , they said it was because he signed for it. Ok so it when to court and this how it came out. His attorney argued that he did not order it they had no proof that he did. They checked his computer for email and stuff to link him with and the found that in fact there was email. But again the lawyer said proves it was his client. They could not. Too many people have access to his room. We live in a world of the internet and Identity theft and computer hacking they could not prove that he even bought the stuff. Even though everything pointed to him doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Destructo View Post
    damn Guys....OK, so I'm due to get my stuff in two weeks or less.. What's the laws? Can the Feds bust me for possession or Buying? What if they follow my source around, then bust him.? Are they gonna go after me? The Thing is, I have more than one reliable source. I don't know what area is getting hot, so I'm worried about which direction to watch! Should I try to keep my stuff at one of my sources, and then go over there for my injections? This post made me jumpy.

MANIMAL55 is offline Junior Member
    its sad to see what the Feds have time for. the could be out saving lives, finding abducted children, putting away murderers, but instead they hang out on AR and try and bust people that are promoting fitness. then to make it even worse, inactivity is rapidly becoming the number one killer of Americans. they need to get there sh** together

MANIMAL55 is offline Junior Member
    sometimes the government just urks me and gets me all wound up

Gamer is offline New Member
    i guess im lucky with this... I stopped going to my first AAS board because they are openly sponsering their "Sources". quite the change from 1999 when i first when on there and it took 4 months before i even got a mod to answer a message. miss that romanian lol

Tay-boe is offline Junior Member
    Great post and tons of info.

Notshreddedyet is offline New Member
    I just read this thread it is very informational, So how are things going today, is it still as bad as it was 5 years ago?

Daygone is offline New Member
    This goes against this whole thread but I'm a newbie here without a source and don't want to cause anyone trouble but how do I become a vet

Mrbill is offline Junior Member
    Good Thread, This will keep me on my toes when its my time.
    Much to learn and I still need to reach my body's max, I give myself a year or two.
    Gratz to all the vets for not giving up on us.

hellokitty08 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE ADRENALINE View Post
    No actually that is not the case. There are no facts as shit how can you on the ****ing internet. What happened would have or could have also happened to me .

IF is one of the most trustworthy there is that is for sure. And what he is saying proves we can all be fooled.
    Just because it says 10000000 posts...vet..Mod...whatever does not mean you know who they are...

This board is so great because we have tight rules on source posting.

Fact is they will always be on any board but we can slow them down !!!

Maybe some day they will spend more of our money finding crack dealers !!!! You know the ones that people lose their lives over !!!

Naaa they just want guys that are in to looking fit !!

Damn what the hell is going on with our country. Others are not so strict and they have lower drug problems ???

****ED UP..

Good post my man...
    hahah wow. so do people ask for sources through messaging only? why not do video chat? so you know what this person looks like and talk to them for awhile through video chat so you can get a feel of who they are instead of just emailing. just saying. not sure how things work, im new here.

Synergy1 is offline Junior Member
    Some of this makes me nervous--but most is ten years old. Good info.

fatnut18 is offline New Member
    My source quit selling here in my home.town any ideas about where to get any ?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnut18
    My source quit selling here in my home.town any ideas about where to get any ?
    Wow, great first post. Didn't bother to read the rules did we? This isn't a source board so don't bother asking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information