Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: acne

Rx-AS is offline New Member
    IMO...tanning definitely helps...

#1...the sun/fake bake dries out the skin

#2...the darker skin helps hide the blemishes/breakouts

#3...the release of the skin darkening chemical in your body (i can't remember the name, perhaps, melanin?) causes an increase in testosterone <----this tid bit is for you "natural" guys. Some people reading this post don't need an increase in testosterone, hehehe...

dirtball is offline New Member

Angry proactive

I bought proactive and I hated it. I used it 2 months and my skin kept getting worse than its ever been.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball
    I bought proactive and I hated it. I used it 2 months and my skin kept getting worse than its ever been.
    same here, no luck w/ proactive.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Everybody has different answers for what works and what doesn't. There are different types of acne and different things work for different folks. I was on all sorts of perscription creams, gels, tetracyclin. Minocyclin, etc. That stuff did very little for me. For others it has done wonders. What I've finally found that works is B5. It's all trial and error. Find what works best for you.

Nixter.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    There was one drug that a Dermo can perscribe, that actually trys to reverse protein synthesis. Which while on gear would defeat the purpose of being on it. I can't remember what it was exactly, it was an oral something, Not accutane.

And about acccutane, i took that stuff for my face in jr high many years ago and its pretty nasty stuff, my skin was so dry from it. I think it permently damaged my skin, because i still have pretty dry skin. Oh well it worked amazing. But i would only use it to help Pretty bad face acne.

peace bros

traps4life is offline Junior Member
    acutane and tetrocycline work wonders on the zits but the side effects are worse than juice

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Worse than Juice?? No way. I was on Tetra for about a year, there were zero sides. I'm on Accutane right now and my skin's a little dry, that's it. In a few rare cases people have more extreme reactions to accutane, but not tetra.

Nixter.

Hey guys let me tell you,

If you are getting any acne from the roids you need to get yo ass on some mother****ing accutane cause the **** is insanely strong! It will clear up even the most hideous acne you have ever seen.

If you are getting mild acne, go on a 2 month cycle. If it is more then even mild acne, just go for a full 5 month cycle. You don't realize the damage even mild acne will do to your skin long term.

Chicks don't like zits! They are really bitchy about that ****! Once you get scarring your sex life is over, take it from someone who knows!

Hey guys let me tell you,

If you are getting any acne from the roids you need to get yo ass on some mother****ing accutane cause the **** is insanely strong! It will clear up even the most hideous acne you have ever seen.

If you are getting mild acne, go on a 2 month cycle. If it is more then even mild acne, just go for a full 5 month cycle. You don't realize the damage even mild acne will do to your skin long term.

Chicks don't like zits! They are really bitchy about that ****! Once you get scarring your sex life is over, take it from someone who knows!

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    the only thing that stopped my acne was going back on cycle

falcons 84 is offline New Member
    that sucks...ive been keeping my fingers crossed hoping i dun get any thing like that

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    I have had bad back acne ever since i got off of my first joke of a cycle.... I will try the B5 and let you guys know whats up.

17 years old is offline New Member
    i dunno if this is off the subject but i really wanna take stomething called Androtest which everyone that i know has used it reached outstanding results within the first 2-3 weeks.....i been taking proactive for about 2 years now and it did help,but i still have pimples and persistent developing ones too...i wanna know if i do take androtest is there any medicine that will prevent me from outbreaks,or would most of you guys recommend not taking it if my skin is already oily, or is there anything that would at least keep my ance the same and not get worse with a higher testosterone level while on the androtest???

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by 17 years old
    i dunno if this is off the subject but i really wanna take stomething called Androtest which everyone that i know has used it reached outstanding results within the first 2-3 weeks.....i been taking proactive for about 2 years now and it did help,but i still have pimples and persistent developing ones too...i wanna know if i do take androtest is there any medicine that will prevent me from outbreaks,or would most of you guys recommend not taking it if my skin is already oily, or is there anything that would at least keep my ance the same and not get worse with a higher testosterone level while on the androtest???
    You are under age. Your account has been suspended for 2 months until you turn 18.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    good info

thehalfbreed is offline Junior Member
    I have a friend who is a respected RN and she said that Doctors try to veer away from Accutane because in pregnant females(which i dont many females that will be taking AS haha) it can cause you to lose your baby. Also in both females and males, there has been reported cases of Psychosis (written in an older volume of Davis Drug Guide). Just a lil bit of info to put out there!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Excite, just in case you wanted another opinion about what Jason said, I agree with him. I took fistfulls of the Panth. acid pills and then cut back and they worked great.

BEAMERMAN is offline Junior Member
    Iam just getting all the info before my cycle and man this is a great thread

DannyNyce is offline Junior Member
    yea, thanks, very informative stuff right here. lots of options for different cases

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    i found proponate 100 helped me my back was covered and help from sunbeds 2

arlie92 is offline New Member
    I had acne like this before and laying in the tanning bed daily worked very good for me.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    anyone ever try metrogel( prescription) for acne...my bro did and it worked good for him. Hes not using gear and dont even lift weights but still.

lifterforlife is offline New Member
    Yeah Tanning sure does help with this little delima.

listerine is offline Junior Member
    has anyone run bactrim on their cycle to fight acne before??

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    i get red bumps under the skin that never come to any sort of head, just oil and i only get them at the very end of cycle and afterwords, no amount of cleaning stops them,

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    is accutane a permanent solution to acne. Or what happens if you run accutane and clear up...and then go back on a roid cycle? Can you go back to where you were before the accutane, breaking out all over again????

AverageGymRat is offline New Member
    I tried different antibiotics and anything you could possibly name, but the only thing that really helped me was an accutane. 3 months and all my bacne and other acne was gone. Red spots are still there, but they are fading away. Only side effect I noticed was dry lips which is easily controlled by Carmex or Aquaphor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information