Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: delt injection

topgun is offline New Member

delt injection

I went to elitefitness to check the right spot, and i already tried to inject twice into the middle part of the delt with 1 ich 23 g needle, and just blood came out although i hadn't even penetrated the needle into the muscle. Any hints on the right injection spot in the delt area, and has anybody noticed any extra size gains in the muscle injected?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i love shoulder injects

i hit either the medial delt or the rear, obviously you would hit anterior but i'm just saying. i live for shoulder shots.thats' the same pin i use too and i'm all good.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    To inject into the arm, divide the area from the elbow to the shoulder into thirds and inject into the upper outer third. This is the deltoid muscle.

You will probably not get that much as far as noticable size gains it is more about rotating site injections to reduce scaring!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails delt injection-delt2.jpg  
    Ms Figure

ptbyjason Guest
    WOW!! I'm impressed, nice pic!

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Hold the syringe as if it were a dart, between the thumb and the forefinger of the hand you use the most. With the other hand, spread the skin tightly at the injection site;

This happened to me the first few times i ever did it you need to make sure you are darting the needle in if you are doing a half hearted attepmt and not going in far enough you may get blood!

Insert the needle at a ninety degree or right angle a bit like throwing a dart and with enough force for it to go into the skin and muscle smoothly. Push the needle in about 2/3 of its length, no further.

Remember to draw back slightly if blood appears you have hit a vein!
    Ms Figure

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Wow impressive posting

Ms Figure you might be right that i was too cautious sticking the needle into the delt compared to glutes or legs injections.

Delt is a hard location because of the angle it puts you at along with pushing in the plunger it makes everything hard to do

you said it pureanger, maybe it's not worth while, but i want to see if it really gives any extra size, like some claim.

Extra size in your delts? Its not worth it I would rather make sue I did the shot right than go for a little extra sweeling if you wnat that hit your delts with a hammer. Dont get me wrong I do hit the delts but I just do it to avoid a lot of scar tissue build up everywhere else.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I would rather make sue I did the shot right than go for a little extra sweeling if you wnat that hit your delts with a hammer
    LMAO

I like delt shots I look into the mirror flex my arm choose a place and stick the pin in at an angle I don,t go in at 90 more like 70.It is hard to do on one side because if you are r/handed doing you right side it will be awkward.Never got blood yet .......but I,ll try tonight just for you ..LOL

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I do relax my arm before sticking the pin !!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I have never self injected my delt...I let my wife do it. But she does follow the exact procedures listed here. We've never had a problem.

P

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    Try forgetting to switch the withdrawing pin(18) with the injection pin. WOW! Never make that mistake again. OUCH!

BigC

Here it is.

BigC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails delt injection-826.jpg  

Medial head. Just go slow...very slow.

Here's another one also. You will be fine...sore..but fine.

BigC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails delt injection-826b.jpg  

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro if that you, you remind me of a bigger Van Damme.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya for real, i bet you'll get some winks from the ladies about your briefs.hehe

Looking good bro.

diesel21 is offline Member
    crazy to inject in delts!! must be painful.. what do you inject in there? not susta's right?

diesel21 is offline Member
    ok... i'm an idiot... i was really tired... thats like the only place I inject! anything and everything! For some reason I was thinking lats... just be care ful not to over do it and rotate injections. I have several friends that have went for surgery cause of to many injections in the delts..

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Delts are my favorite injection sites cause its easy to get to and never has hurt like my ass hurts but I rotate every shot . I have had bad luck with injecting into quads cause I always hit a nerve so I have gotten gun shy from the quads now.

streamline is offline New Member
    as soon as i saw your picture i thaught van damme, then i realized it wasnt.

G-Knibbs is offline New Member
    question about delt shots, I've been doing delt shots for a while. on this past cycle, each shot I put in my delt develops a lump or build up that hurts for a few days. does any one know what that is? I've never had any problems befor.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Delt shots IMO are the least painful as far as the initial stick. As far as the pain goes, afterwards, I think it is based on the substance you are injecting. T 400, or Sustanon in the delts, I can see how it could be painful, but as far as EQ, T 200, deca etc, sore for a day or two, but that is it. I like delt shots, alittle harder to do one handed, but no biggie for me.

Lethalius is offline Junior Member
    Is there anything wrong with injecting into the front delts. I mean it seems like there is a lot of meat there. Just wondering Bros.

nedjelco is offline New Member
    after a while with a spot injection drug like winstrol or eq you will notice that that muscle will grow, and develop faster, my delts got alot bigger from Winstrol, and you take enough stingers there youll get some scar tissue and you wont even feel that shot anymore.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Figure
    To inject into the arm, divide the area from the elbow to the shoulder into thirds and inject into the upper outer third. This is the deltoid muscle.

You will probably not get that much as far as noticable size gains it is more about rotating site injections to reduce scaring!

what do you mean about size gains?
    The spot you choose to inject determines gains?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    what do you mean about size gains?
    The spot you choose to inject determines gains?
    Don't bump 3 year old threads. Most of these people don't post anymore.

2bhuge is offline New Member

delt injection

The rear delt is the most popular injection site , but the muscle has to be totally relaxed.I have not noticed any size increase due to this.

whitegorilla is offline New Member
    I have three kits HGH and four bottles of TEST coming on order , any suggestions on mixing the two ?Any replies or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    ............and this has to do with delt injections because....?

i always inject my side delt all my cycles i injeted all there i can say my hsoulders are the best bodyprt i have i thing it helps where you inject i always inject test e, deca or boldinate there and i think they helped me alot!!!

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    how do you aspire shooting into delts?

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    the only purpose of inj in delt is surely just for the purpose of rotating inj sites,,, no -one believes in localised growth do they ?? 23ga into delt must have stung a little,, i use 25ga generally and 27ga for windep!

t3t4 what do u mean how do u aspire shooting into delts ,, thats a little ambiguous,, care to elaborate ?

new_ro_kid is offline New Member
    ive been injecting sust and deca into my delts with 25 gauge by 1 inch syringes. the deca goes in nice and easy with little pain, but boy i can feel the sust the next day or two.

Curious, what other muscles could i inject using a 25x1 needle?

SJAM is offline Female Member
    If you do inject and a little blood enters the syringe, is this going to effect anything?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SJAM View Post
    If you do inject and a little blood enters the syringe, is this going to effect anything?
    Yes, do not inject if blood enters the syringe, if this happens pull it out and try a different spot on the preferred muscle. You need to draw back on the needle a bit to make sure this dosent happen once its in. I am gona always use my legs to inject when I start my first cycle, from what I understand is it needs to be closer to the outside part of your leg. Like put a dot in the middle of your leg, then in between that dot and the outer edge of your leg is where you should inject but I may be incorrect about this part, im still kinda new to this stuff.

dejaiviper is offline New Member
    I’ve been injecting Testosterone using a 25 gauge by 1 inch syringe in my delts. However, after about 2-3 days, I get a knot just below the injection site. I always use new needles and clean the injections site.

My last injection was last Tuesday and my bicep is still swollen and there is a reddish ring around it. Anyone have any ideas of what this may be or similar experiences?
    I have been using Depotest, 300mg, 1.2ml once a week.

Thanks for any help.

tlash88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrell
    Hi guys I'm new do u kno good places to get injectable steroids not the lame pills tho I've looked around and didn't see anything I trusted yet
    Can't ask that on here Brah

tlash88 is offline Associate Member
    I believe if you get over 50 posts you can ask the admins to source check but you won't get told sites or people to buy from

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information