Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: All you need to know about GYNO.

kev_1983 is offline New Member

Gyno?

hi i dont have any lumps bit my nipple area seems to have gotten puffy and its not itchy what should i do ???

speakerman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kev_1983
    hi i dont have any lumps bit my nipple area seems to have gotten puffy and its not itchy what should i do ???
    Same story for me, til a week later when I definately had an enlarged lump. I'm gonna start letro when I end my PCT... man, I'm gonna be on Nolva all summer!

kev_1983 is offline New Member
    How much nolva should i take and should i take anything else right now im on 500mg of test one shot tues one shot fri and 400mg deca one shot tues one shot fri

castertroy is offline Associate Member
    i ran a bit more test e on my cycle and was ok running 10mg a day but i wouldnt say no to 20 a day. just make sure u run it all the way through into pct. i didnt and paid for it real bad.
    bump

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Up please!!

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member
    Started letrozole , for my delayed gyno from SD/PP cycle last fall, on may8th, tapering upto 2.5mgED and on my 12th day now. Im not really seeing much difference, but im sensing slight change, so i will give it a few more weeks, even if i have to order another damn bottle...i am starting a 5 week PP cycle on Monday the 22nd and am going to continue with 2.5mgED of Letro throughout the entire cycle because i sure would like a chance for this to go away...ill be fine doing it all the way through, right up to my pct, because of my raised testosterone correct?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    should def be a sticky.

Does Letro have a serious effect on HDL?

blackhalo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickmikey
    Started letrozole, for my delayed gyno from SD/PP cycle last fall, on may8th, tapering upto 2.5mgED and on my 12th day now. Im not really seeing much difference, but im sensing slight change, so i will give it a few more weeks, even if i have to order another damn bottle...i am starting a 5 week PP cycle on Monday the 22nd and am going to continue with 2.5mgED of Letro throughout the entire cycle because i sure would like a chance for this to go away...ill be fine doing it all the way through, right up to my pct, because of my raised testosterone correct?

werd, kinda in the same boat... im currently take letro off cycle/off pct trying to fight some current gyno from a ergomax cycle 3 months ago... would it be safe to run a pp or test cycle and continue 2.5mg of letro to fight current gyno?

kj84 is offline New Member
    Ok, I have started my cycle 3 weeks ago and have gyno. I purchased some letro and started taking it today acording to Bino's thread. Good info, definatly helped me not worry as much. The question I have is should I continue on my cycle or stop until the gyno is gone. Acording to my doctor if I get off then it should go away on its own. I would rather finish my cycle if it is safe. Thanks for the help

Anybody have any advise. The lump is rather large but not noticable other then both nipples a little puffy

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by castertroy
    fast question bino, im still using letro to get rid of the lump and by the way its going it might be for a while. what do u recommend to get my test up a bit cuz im not feeling my normal horny-as-hell self? ( keep in mind i still didnt pct, so my test levels are REAL low) sex drive is WAY low and im thinking of using a bit or tribulus to boost it up, will this be bad while on letro??
    Run tribulus for sure, just look for 80% saponins. Nutrex puts out a good product imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Slickmikey
    Started letrozole, for my delayed gyno from SD/PP cycle last fall, on may8th, tapering upto 2.5mgED and on my 12th day now. Im not really seeing much difference, but im sensing slight change, so i will give it a few more weeks, even if i have to order another damn bottle...i am starting a 5 week PP cycle on Monday the 22nd and am going to continue with 2.5mgED of Letro throughout the entire cycle because i sure would like a chance for this to go away...ill be fine doing it all the way through, right up to my pct, because of my raised testosterone correct?
    Ya its ok to run it like that, I mean in medical studies they use this dose for like 18 months straight. You will want to have blood work done to make sure cholesterol levels are in check and everything is going according to plan just to be safe, but yes imo its better to run this protocol while ON cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by kj84
    Ok, I have started my cycle 3 weeks ago and have gyno. I purchased some letro and started taking it today acording to Bino's thread. Good info, definatly helped me not worry as much. The question I have is should I continue on my cycle or stop until the gyno is gone. Acording to my doctor if I get off then it should go away on its own. I would rather finish my cycle if it is safe. Thanks for the help
    Your doctor isnt necessarily wrong but hes not 100% right either. Yes, sometimes existing gyno will go away on its own, but whenever I hear about this, it is USUALLY ALWAYS in the case of pubertal gyno, not gyno brought on by AAS use. Run your letro and you CAN start another cycle, thats fine.

I'll do what you say is best for my body, but I have a question. I only ran PP for 2 weeks... and I'm a little over a week into Nolva now. I'd like to run Letro after my Nolva to see if I can reverse a little lumpiness.

Anyway, if I run Letro, then take a break before another cycle... I'll use Nolva post-letro, and post-cycle for the next cycle... requiring me to buy 2 more bottles of Nolva. However, if you think it is safe (given how short this last cycle was), I could just buy one bottle Nolva, go straight into Letro after this PCT, run letro at 2.5 until gyno is gone, then drop to .25 or .50 and start a 4-week PP cycle, running the Letro all the way through and doing a Nolva PCT after.

Thoughts?

i know clomid and nolva bring ur natural test levels back up in pct. nolva being alot more powerful mg/mg. but how well does letro bring ur naturals test levels up? bino, u told me it brings ur natural levels back up but kills the sex drive ( so true), i was wondering how well compared to nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhalo
    werd, kinda in the same boat... im currently take letro off cycle/off pct trying to fight some current gyno from a ergomax cycle 3 months ago... would it be safe to run a pp or test cycle and continue 2.5mg of letro to fight current gyno?
    In response to how long it will take: It is all dependent on the person to be honest, I got rid of mine in about 10 days but I attacked it IMMEDIATELY. If you have it from your existing cycle it may take a little longer and its nto guaranteed to go away. ALl you can do is try bro, and ask me anything you are concerned about alright. Take it easy.

And yes you can run another cycle but make sure you start your reversal and get the letro in your system first. Be prepared this time before you start a cycle and you will be fine.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for bino

After only 2wk PP @ 15mg ED, and now one week of Nolva @ 40mg ED, I am really tempted to just switch from Nolva to Letro till I lose my puffiness, then switch back to Nolva for 2 weeks @ 20mg ED. Why is that bad? Why do you need to finish PCT when you've already started, if Letro is gonna knock out more Estrogen and get Test up more than Nolva anyway?

blackhalo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    In response to how long it will take: It is all dependent on the person to be honest, I got rid of mine in about 10 days but I attacked it IMMEDIATELY. If you have it from your existing cycle it may take a little longer and its nto guaranteed to go away. ALl you can do is try bro, and ask me anything you are concerned about alright. Take it easy.

And yes you can run another cycle but make sure you start your reversal and get the letro in your system first. Be prepared this time before you start a cycle and you will be fine.
    thanks for the response man, you have been a huge help. Im starting a pp cycle on monday.. i have been on letro for almost 3 weeks and will continue it at 2.5mg threw my pp cycle and use nolva for pct. If my gyno is still there i will hop back on letro after pct. So, far it has cured the puffyness in one nip and the other is still sore.. so far so good(cept letro has made me tired as hell, hope the cycle will fix that)

styxecl is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styxecl
    no problems mate, thanks for replying.

well i think as i can start PCT on monday, as done no injections for the last week til i got some advice, i should do pct and try and use a high dose of letro and see if that shrinks the lumps down. can go from there. if it doesnt work then atleast it wont have got any worse and if it does it means i know letro does work for me

thing is i have used letro before and it worked for me, so dunno what happened here. bad batch of letro maybe. or maybe should have started on a higher dose seeing as i had slight case of it before. it must be about 2 weeks now on 2.5 mg a day and cant say the gyno has got any worse for the last week or so.

if i do 2.5 mg a day while off could you see the new gyno and fat deposits that have formed in the last few weeks going? i know it wont work for the older lumps ive had for over a year and a half but quite likely will for the newer stuff?

cheers
    thanks for the responses bino!

the sensible idea, correct me if im wrong, would be to finish my cycle as the letro will have less test to prevent from aromatising. so i havent done any injections for the past 2 weeks so can start PCT in 2 days.

what would be the best idea to do about letro while on PCT? my plan for pct is 100mg clomid per day and 20mg nolva. should i stick with the high letro dose (as it;ll help increase test anyway) and not use the nolva (as it inhibits letro) and continue the 2.5mg ED dose through, and past pct if need be, until i see improvements in the lumps?

cheers

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    Quoted from CBino's Gyno Reversal Program: "Progesterone gyno will be enlargement of your nipple area, the actual aereola, not a lump under it."

-So basically puffy nipples cannot be reversed with the use of CBINO's Gyno removal process?

I did my first cycle about 2 years ago using very little PCT and nothing to fight estrogen while on cycle (smart move on my part right?)

Well now my nips are a little puffy but nothing really hard or sensitive underneath. They have been this way for about a year now and after reading about Letro... I have been interested in making efforts to fix this problem... However it doesn't seem like it will help based on the research I've done... or will it?

Puffy nipples as in ... sometimes they look a little pointy when wearing a tight shirt... but go away when cold or played with...

I have read up on some Cabergoline (Dostinex). Will this & Letro help?

**And YES I have used the search button**

-Thanks in advance CBino-

Bump^^^

kj84 is offline New Member
    since I started taking letro for my gyno the puffyness of my nippes has gone down.

Quote Originally Posted by styxecl
    thanks for the responses bino!

the sensible idea, correct me if im wrong, would be to finish my cycle as the letro will have less test to prevent from aromatising. so i havent done any injections for the past 2 weeks so can start PCT in 2 days.

what would be the best idea to do about letro while on PCT? my plan for pct is 100mg clomid per day and 20mg nolva. should i stick with the high letro dose (as it;ll help increase test anyway) and not use the nolva (as it inhibits letro) and continue the 2.5mg ED dose through, and past pct if need be, until i see improvements in the lumps?

cheers
    You can stay on letro throughout PCT if you wish, it is fine to do that. Some people would rather hold off and complete PCT then go back on letro. Either way I dont see a big prob.

Quote Originally Posted by stunt954
    Quoted from CBino's Gyno Reversal Program: "Progesterone gyno will be enlargement of your nipple area, the actual aereola, not a lump under it."

-So basically puffy nipples cannot be reversed with the use of CBINO's Gyno removal process?

I did my first cycle about 2 years ago using very little PCT and nothing to fight estrogen while on cycle (smart move on my part right?)

Well now my nips are a little puffy but nothing really hard or sensitive underneath. They have been this way for about a year now and after reading about Letro... I have been interested in making efforts to fix this problem... However it doesn't seem like it will help based on the research I've done... or will it?

Puffy nipples as in ... sometimes they look a little pointy when wearing a tight shirt... but go away when cold or played with...

I have read up on some Cabergoline (Dostinex). Will this & Letro help?

**And YES I have used the search button**

-Thanks in advance CBino-
    Letro can help with the puffiness, with no estrogen there can be no progesterone gyno either. But I havent experiemented with this myself, that being said I always include letro and dont have problems with puffy nips so . . .

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You can stay on letro throughout PCT if you wish, it is fine to do that. Some people would rather hold off and complete PCT then go back on letro. Either way I dont see a big prob.
    cheers bino!

i'll get on the clomid now then!

tho do you think nolva is necessary if im using letro anyway?

thanks

im on my 5th week of letro now. the lump did shrink but is still taking forever to go away now, im debating surgery because it might come back if i cycle again. one thing that seems odd is that the lump seems smaller at night and first thing in the morning. and it gets puffy during the afternoon. this has been going on for the last 2 weeks. it seems small half the time and the other half its much bigger. i wonder if i should take half the letro in morning and other half at night. any ideas?

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    Just wanted to say thank you for answering my post CBINO ... I'll be making a Letro purchase within the next few days... i'll post how it goes...

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i had sensitive and swollen nineee,s and started taking .5 armid in the morning and 20 mg nolva at night an it cleared up in a little over a week
    600mg enth for 5 weeks on 6th week now.
    did it go away fast because im low body fat natrualy?

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    hey bino, I had gyno surgery about a year and half ago, mine was mainly genetic. Well there is still some fatty tissue on my lower chest that I would love just to get rid of, without having to have surgery all over again. How is letro at reducing the fatty tissue on your lower chest? Thanks bino

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Bump please ^^^^

splash is offline New Member
    Bino or others,

I have run Letro for almost 4 weeks. I got my gyno from not running PCT. I have followed Bino's option # 3 for dosing as I have lowered the dose to start my novalex the lump on the left size is starting to swell at certian times of the day ( right side is not noticeable ).

So Im thinking I need to get another bottle of Letro and continue at .25mg ED and start Novadex at 20mg ED for 1 week then drop it to 10mg ED for a week. And run Nutrex Vitrix (80% saponins) at the same time.

I'm really losing strength and reps in the gym. Really sleepy in the afternoons. And sex drive is taking a hit too.

Stats:
    40 yrs old
    6'2" 208 lbs. float between 15-17% bf

Only cycles were (3) 4 weeks cycles of M1T about 15-18 months ago.

Does this sound right?

Its odd that it will swell more at certain times during the day. At your age recovery on PCT can sometimes be harder. Note that I said sometimes so dont jump down my throat you old farts LMAO. I think the problem you are going to have is that your cycle was over a year ago and the longer you leave gyno the harder it can be to remove it. I say work on bringing your bf% down to at least around 12 or so fatty tissue around the breast will diminish and palpation of the lump itself will be much easier.
    Yo may want to try running an anti-e (AI or SERM) for long term use to try to cure this, but I only recommend you doing this under a doctors supervision. Like I posted earlier in this thread gyno has been diminished using nolvadex alone but it took 18months in participants and was only shrunk by 50%. So order some more letro and give it a go again and then see your doc to see what he/she suggests and bring up the idea of using these primary breast cancer med's to aid you in a long term solution.

anonymous21 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man,
    I just want to say thanks. You might not remember me, but i took your advice i took three days of letro tapering up i got up to 1.5 yesterday and already I notice the difference. The sensitivity is practically gone, and the ball is already diminishing. I'm taking tribulus at 1000mgs twice a day morning and night and so far the sex drive is ok. I'm going to continue taking the letro like you suggest. I'm starting to feel like my old self again lol. Again thanks so much! Glad to hear from someone who actually knows what they are talking about. Keep spreading the good word.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous21
    Hey man,
    I just want to say thanks. You might not remember me, but i took your advice i took three days of letro tapering up i got up to 1.5 yesterday and already I notice the difference. The sensitivity is practically gone, and the ball is already diminishing. I'm taking tribulus at 1000mgs twice a day morning and night and so far the sex drive is ok. I'm going to continue taking the letro like you suggest. I'm starting to feel like my old self again lol. Again thanks so much! Glad to hear from someone who actually knows what they are talking about. Keep spreading the good word.
    Thanks my friend, I appreciate it very much. And I remember all of my "clients" LMAO. j/k bro. But of course I remember you.

Again thanks and Im happy its working out.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Here's a question: is a very small gyno lump long after a cycle really anything to worry about? All the medical info I've read says don't bother with it unless there's pain involved.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Here's a question: is a very small gyno lump long after a cycle really anything to worry about? All the medical info I've read says don't bother with it unless there's pain involved.
    Ya, its not really going to do you anyharm physically, mostly is a self-esteem issue and can be painful. But no it wont harm you.

Ok just to add one more thing. I hope some newbies read this. Im going to say this as straight forward as I can. LETRO is in my experience THE BEST product to reverse gyno. I said it straight forward in the initial post and was hoping people would take the time to read it yet I have still recieved dozens or PM's asking "Can I use arimidex for gyno," or "I know you suggest letro, but what about aromasin " or how bout proviron etc etc. Even when I reply to the PM I get another PM back saying ok but I may just give arimidex a go anyways.

Listen people if you want my advice GET LETRO, LETRO AND MORE LETRO. Yes sure other compounds can reverse gyno too, nolvadex can even do it. So sure go ahead and use whatever you want but I am telling you that letro is you best option hands down. So please no more PM's about using something else.

jjay24 is offline New Member
    Hello Bino.

Let me start off by saying great post.
    I am a newbie and would appreiciate if you can answer a few questions for me.

I am from the UK, 24 and have an athletic build with low body fat, I have never taken steroids but i have puffy nipples and tiny hard lumps underneath them which causes them to stick out. I have been to the doctor and he has ran all the hormone tests and everything was fine. I am desperate to reduce the puffyness and lumps beneath the nipples.

Can you suggest what i should take, how i should take it, and for how long? Please remember that i do not use steroid so do not understand cycles.

Thanks

I hope u can help me.

jjay when did you develop these lumps? Are they tender at all?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread Information