Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Jakspro is offline Member
    Back to the top. Good read, Especially about the cardio and also about pro/fat diets.

Now i have to research more on whey protein, argh.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    damn good...thanks pinn

oi_spike is offline New Member
    That was a mighty bad ass rant sir...

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It takes years for any of us to learn things about this sport.I wrote this thread in hopes of inspiring a few,just a few members into following a path it took many of us years to learn.

~Pinnacle~

..Good stuff, Pinn....Kinda like "Deep Thoughts" from Jack Handy.....but with an educational/motivational format....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    That bums me about about the whey, i use it alot while cutting to keep up my protein intake and lower my calories. Do you have a number for the % of aborbtion?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Who's this Mr Pinnacle??

Crack the whip buddy.

~Old

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread just skims the precipice of Pinnacle's knowledge... in my opinion.

My acknowledgement of this thread is fractional.. compared to the depth of respect for this individual: having walked the walk as he has... tho i'm not nearly as accomplished as he is.

Pinn.. this thread echoes most of the concepts my coach/former coach has ingrained in me since he took me under his wing 6 years ago.

Mean Mr. Pinn my ass... you're spot on with this thread.

For the above-mentioned reasons.. imma stick this.

Discipline:
    When I use this word in posts telling members they lack that of, I'm amazed at how defensive, pissed off, offensive they get. Sometimes the truth hurts, as I know that all to well, myself.
    The reason most members of this board fail to achieve desired results is simply the lack of discipline. I see it posted thread after thread. Guys come on here stating he and his buddy are running the exact same cycle, but "I'm not getting the results he is". "How come?" That is a rather simple answer. DISCIPLINE (lack of)
    Doesn't get any simpler than that.

Diet:

I, Pinnacle, am ANTI PRO/F A T DIET.I think it's a poor choice, road to take ,for shedding unwanted body fat.

I'm not saying by any means to strictly eat sweet potato/regular potato. They should however be the foundation for carbohydrate sources. Brown rice is OK, but many people tend to hold water after consuming brown rice. Pasta should be viewed as a treat, not part of your daily nutritional plan.
    Ditto.

Narkissos

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    awsome.. congrats pinn.. well deserved brotha! keep up the great work..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks Nark. Great post indeed, and really makes me feel good about what I do and the lifestyle I lead, Im sure with you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Thanks Nark. Great post indeed, and really makes me feel good about what I do and the lifestyle I lead, Im sure with you as well.
    indeed

Cdup is offline Junior Member
    Just had to put my $.02 in. I enjoyed that immensely. Thumbs way up Pinn.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    That bums me about about the whey, i use it alot while cutting to keep up my protein intake and lower my calories. Do you have a number for the % of aborbtion?
    pecs...I've seen studies that showed as low as 12%.While others where fractionally higher.
    I will say this.Whey is ok for PWO nutrition immediately following your training session.The mistake most guys make is waiting an hour or so (after consuming the whey) to eat a solid meal.As soon as you get home EAT right away.

Also pecs,whey is a very poor choice for supplimenting protein.You be much better off using a casein based protein products.There are all kinds of studies to show the pro/cons casein vs whey in regards to growth ect ect.

Go over to intensemuscle.One of the sponsors there does nothing but make custom protein blends.

~Pinnacle~

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Great f*cking read Pinn, but you blew my mind with the anti pro/fat diet. All this time i thought EFA's were ummm essential!! not too mention that tuna and mayo is still one of my favorite meals, but i'll definietly try the pro/carb thing for a while.

How do you feel about a lean steak with sweet potato, or should i stick to chicken and fish? And shoud i still be consuming any EFA's?

anyways great read!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks for taking the time to write this Pinn... I need to read it more later but I know it must be some good info coming from your fingers. It would be interesting to see more of the Vets here write something similar based on personal experiences and combine them into one thread... ya dig?

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Great f*cking read Pinn, but you blew my mind with the anti pro/fat diet. All this time i thought EFA's were ummm essential!! not too mention that tuna and mayo is still one of my favorite meals, but i'll definietly try the pro/carb thing for a while.

How do you feel about a lean steak with sweet potato, or should i stick to chicken and fish? And shoud i still be consuming any EFA's?

anyways great read!
    I get pleny of EFA's through my daily nutritional plan.I have either a fresh tuna steak,or salmon at least once during the course of the day.You get EFA's through various other foods besides that of fish.Soy products contain EFA's as well as nuts.Peolple tend to go over board with EFA's You need them to function on a daily basis.But just like anything else.All in moderation.I see absolutely no reason at all for guys to be supplimenting with flaxseed oil,udo's oil,fish oil.If you have a clean nutritional daily diet that gets various forms of protein ,nuts,vegetables,you need not suppliment with these oils.

Certainly you can have lean meats(that have small amounts of fats) with carbs(sweet potato).That's another thing that drives me nutz when I read it on boards like this. People say "oh,you can't have any fats at all while you ingest carbs with your meals".That is such BS..just thinking about that has me about to go off on another rant.
    The human body need fats(of all kinds) in order to function properly.Low to moderate amounts of fats with each meal aids in digestion among other things.

~Pinnacle~

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I get pleny of EFA's through my daily nutritional plan.I have either a fresh tuna steak,or salmon at least once during the course of the day.You get EFA's through various other foods besides that of fish.Soy products contain EFA's as well as nuts.Peolple tend to go over board with EFA's You need them to function on a daily basis.But just like anything else.All in moderation.I see absolutely no reason at all for guys to be supplimenting with flaxseed oil,udo's oil,fish oil.If you have a clean nutritional daily diet that gets various forms of protein ,nuts,vegetables,you need not suppliment with these oils.

Certainly you can have lean meats(that have small amounts of fats) with carbs(sweet potato).That's another thing that drives me nutz when I read it on boards like this. People say "oh,you can't have any fats at all while you ingest carbs with your meals".That is such BS..just thinking about that has me about to go off on another rant.
    The human body need fats(of all kinds) in order to function properly.Low to moderate amounts of fats with each meal aids in digestion among other things.

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks for the response Pinn, u da MAN! I'm on my way to publix to stock up on sweet potatoes ...

You should post a great read like this one atleast once every 2 weeks. Its actually pretty motivating! looking forward to reading "idle thoughts by Mean Mr. Pinnacle part Deux!"

good luck to you and ofcourse....... GO HEAT BABY! woot woot!

You should post a great read like this one atleast once every 2 weeks. Its actually pretty motivating! looking forward to reading "idle thoughts by Mean Mr. Pinnacle part Deux!"

!
    I need to give part Deux a little thought.I'll most likely elaborate in detail things I just skimmed over in this particur thread.

Coming soon to a theater near you......... Idle thoughts by Mean Mr. Pinnacle
    .................................................. ..........{Part Deux}

Good to see you around 305..take care ...

~Pinnacle~

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I need to give part Deux a little thought.I'll most likely elaborate in detail things I just skimmed over in this particur thread.

Coming soon to a theater near you......... Idle thoughts by Mean Mr. Pinnacle
    .................................................. ..........{Part Deux}

Good to see you around 305..take care ...

~Pinnacle~
    Sequels usually suck though. Godfather 2 being an exception. (Won't go into Godfather 3 )

1buffsob

C Bino requested I elaborate a little further on my PWO nutrition.
    I enjoy discussing nutrition far more than I do that of anabolic drug use. So I'll gladly oblige is request.
    Primarily his main question was why don't I use any fast acting carbohydrates (like dextrose) with my amino acid/acids supplementation PWO.
    To be quite honest, I don't really see the need, personally, for the high insulin spike POW. To me, that's setting yourself up for fat deposits, insulin crashes (lethargy and loss of appetite) PWO.I can't count how many times I've used dextrose PWO in shakes, and by the time I got home I just wanted to sleep. All due to an insulin crash. I've missed vital PWO meals because of this as well. All because supplement companies post "Biased" studies showing the need/benefit of having huge insulin surge PWO. Mostly every study you'll see, one ofthe giant supplement giants refer to, has their financial backing. Of course they want the study to work, or at least suggest it will work. It's to their financial benefit that studies like that show exactly what they want them to. MuscleTech is notorious for this. They pump that 80g dextrose study down every ones throat to entice the unwitting to buy CellTech.
    I base my nutrition in a very modem way, mimicking that of our ancient ancestors.
    Science pretty much knows what they ate, what foods were available to them, so forth and so on. I highly doubt they used dextrose, or any other fast acting carbohydrate after they completed a vicious animal hunt or any other strenuous activity they endured through their treacherous days in an extremely hostile environment. Their carbohydrate sources were that of vegetables, fruits, root vegetables ect. They didn't have pasta, rice and breads during those times. And from what scientists believe, they were rather lean and very muscular beings. That's pretty much why I use very low glycemic carbohydrates throughout the day in my daily nutritional plan. Along with healthy portions of vegetables as well, with each and every meal. Fruits also. I can't ever say I've ever put on extra amounts of body fat while consuming moderate amounts of fruit throughout the day. I can't say that about pasta, bread or rice. I remain quite lean year round. Always under 10 % BF, and continue to grow on an annual basis. Now, could I be cheating myself of growth by not consuming dextrose PWO through the course of a year? I can't say for sure. If I am, it's minimal at best. I'm 38 yrs old, and in contest condition my waist is 29 inches. I attribute a lot of that to my cautious approach towards carbohydrate consumption. I've always been more into aesthetics .Fine detail, symmetry are more to my liking than shear size. I never set out to be a super-heavyweight .I'm pretty happy with my stage presence at 5'-8" 225.My focus has been that of detail and sound nutritional; practices. Anyone can be 15 % BF, look big and sloppy. That's not for me. I like the lean, hard, vascular look. I'll go even further to state I'd take the physique of Darrem Charles over that of Jay Cutler any day.

~Pinnacle~

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Great reads Pinnacle!

Thanks.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

Great info.. Keep it coming.

Btw, when's your seminar? lol
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    .One of the sponsors there does nothing but make custom protein blends.

~Pinnacle~

....and it's top-notch stuff...My favorite........

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Pinn and Almostgone what are some of your whey blend combo's if you dont mind, inspiring read.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    100% argee pinn with the Post,
    experience counts for knowledge in this game and you echo alot of my principles.

Exactly... I'll comment on this later

Don't get me started on that. That's why there's a clash of opinions in the competitive bodybuilding forum.. and the diet forum here.

The diet forum is pro/carb; pro/fat.. while the competitive forum is more holistic: pro/carb+(residual/minimal dietary fat as a byproduct of lean meat ingestion)

I've gotten tired arguing that diet approach.. so i no longer argue it. Rather i simply practise it. Why? Cus the holistic approach works.. It's how we're MEANT to function

~Pinnacle~
    Ditto.

I think the pro/fat conundrom is another of the American dietary extremes. (no insult to america of course)

Fat was demonised.. so the diet fads were high-carb; low-protein; low-fat
    Then Carbs were demonised.. so the next fad was low carb; high fat.. moderate protein.

The prob with this is that it is useless for atheletes.

It 'works' for sedentary individuals who have experienced glucose intolerance.

Even so.. imo there are better approaches for the obese.

Namely: low carb (high vegetable; high fiber); low fat; high protein + cardio + resistance exercise.

For bodybuilders (the definition of bodybuilder should include hard training and requisite cardio conditioning), glucose intolerance should not be a factor.. thus 'pro/fat' is obselete.

Sorry for the rant

Great thread.. Great update Pinn

Nark

Thank you for your very valuable input Nark.I couldn't agree more with you.
    Your reasoning for not posting in certain forums is the same exact reason I don't either.

Ok, I've had many request asking me, Mean Mr. Pinnacle, could you please post an example of your daily nutritional practices?
    I will. If for no other reason than to show everyone what I endure through dedication/discipline to this sport on a daily basis.
    Before I get into my ramble mode, I'd like to add I never have cheat days/meals
    EVER! !!I can see an individual having a cheat meal once in awhile. But those that need an out and out cheat day are weak, and lack the discipline to endure in a sport of this nature. I can't recall the last time I had a piece of candy, or a soda, for that matter.
    I'm in a growth phase at this point in time. The diet I'm about to post is tailored for me, my metabolic rate, age ect ect. Certainly you can tone this down, alter things to your specific needs. It will take some trail and error on your part, but yes, it can be done. This was my actual diet yesterday (excluding vitamins, minerals, and other supplements I use during the course of the day).

6: 00 am (post cardio meal)
    10 eggwhites, 4 whole eggs, scrambled (I use jumbo eggs)
    1 cup cooked oats (splenda-soy milk)
    1 apple

8:00 am
    10 ounces grilled breast of chicken
    1 large sweet potato
    2 cups steamed carrots

9:00 am off to work

10:00 am (prepared the previous evening in Tupperware)
    12 ounces grilled salmon
    1 large baked potato
    2 cups steamed beets

12:00 noon (prepared the previous evening)
    10 ounces grilled breast of chicken
    1 cup mashed sweet potato
    1 cup steamed asparagus
    Small salad (tomato, cucumber, olives in fresh lemon juice and olive oil)

2:30 pm (prepared the previous evening)
    10 ounces grilled pork tenderloin
    2 cups black beans
    1 cup cooked fresh spinach

4:30 pm
    This is my pre-work out meal, excluding supplementation which I take at 5 :30.1 train at 6 pm, SHARP!

15 egg whites (jumbo eggs)
    2 cups cooked oats

7 :00 pm (post work out meal)
    12 ounces grilled tuna steak
    2 large sweet potatoes (mashed)
    1 cup peas

9:30 pm
    10 ounces grilled turkey breast
    1 small sweet potato
    1 cup steamed string beans

11:00 pm
    Either time to sleep, or if I deem it necessary I'll do 20-25 minutes of cardio just to jack up my metabolic rate. Then sleep.

I consume 2 shakes (throughout the night) like I previously mentioned in this thread.

C Bino also asked" Mean Mr. Pinnacle, you said you were anti pro/fat dieting. Then why are you consuming pro/fat shakes throughout the night?"
    I thought it was rather obvious as to why one would consume such a shake at those times. But he is Canadian, so 1'11 cut him some slack.
    Simply put, I'm looking for a slow trickle of amino acids while my body is at rest. I see no reason whatsoever to have carbohydrates while asleep. Further, the EFA's in my shakes aren't there to slow down the caseins; they're there for several other specific reasons. When I head into my comp cycle I'll be experimenting with amino acid concoctions during sleep hours. More so, just to reduce my daily caloric intake, but also to ensure I'm still feeding my muscles while at rest.

I would also like to add my nutritional needs fluctuate on a daily basis. Yesterday was back training, so my nutrition for the day was geared specifically towards that. Today I train delts, so my nutritional needs will be altered slightly. So as you can see, my nutrition/diet is more complex than just eating the same foods, taking in the same amount of calories on a daily basis. Although I am in a mass phase, my carbohydrates are being cycled somewhat similar to when I'm in a cutting phase. This, coupled with cardio, keeps me rather lean throughout my mass phases.
    I hope this little overview is helpful for a few out there. I posted this to show the discipline/dedication this sport requires, more so than that from a nutritional stand point.

* * * Although I posted the times I eat. They are not exact, accurate yes, but not exact
    I don't sit and stare at the clock awaiting my next meal. Most of the time my inner clock goes off around the 2 hour mark, so the hands of a clock are merely a guide. They don't dictate the exact moment I eat. For example my 2 pm meal might be consumed 15 minutes prior, or 15 minutes to the latter. Believe me, if you run 20-30 minutes behind with a meal you aren't going to loose muscle. The more important factor is not missing meals. You certainly can miss a meal here and there due to the fact life isn't all that fair at times. You just can't make a habit of missing meals on a regular basis. Then you're asking for trouble in the form of disappointing results/progress.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    Could you list the vitamins, minerals, and other supplements that you are on full time?

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Could you list the vitamins, minerals, and other supplements that you are on full time?
    goose,the reason I left that out in my diet post is I really didn't/don't want to get into a lengthy discussion on why I take this at a precise time,and why I take that.Some of the vitamins/minerals I take are because I'm defficient in certain areas.Other aren't.

Some of the suppliments I use throughout the day are :

green tea extract
    guarana root extract
    dandilion root extract
    ALA with every other meal.(750 mgs)

There are others, I posted these to give you a very general idea.

~Pinnacle~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have to ask mr. pinnacle.. how do you feel consuming a meal that large w/in 1.5hrs of training.
    i mean 2cups of oats, im assuming precooked is going to add up to 88g Carbs or so no biggie there but that amount of bloat in the gut pre workout (which i usually consume oats close to that 2hrs pre work out) makes me want to puke when i do any bending motion such as deads or squats. Does this not affect your or so u have some neat trick i could aquire to fix this?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Just passing through.. but great info

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Great reads. Bookmarked!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    C Bino also asked" Mean Mr. Pinnacle, you said you were anti pro/fat dieting. Then why are you consuming pro/fat shakes throughout the night?"
    I thought it was rather obvious as to why one would consume such a shake at those times. But he is Canadian, so 1'11 cut him some slack.
    LMAO. Thanks Pinn. As if BD's constant torment wasnt enough...

Thanks for posting the sample diet, great for reference. I like that you dont have cheat meals, and what you said about the discipline. I think the problem people have in discipline FOR SURE like you stated. If you set yourself up for a cheat meal every Saturday than you are using it as an excuse to cheat, even if you dont need it you just do it because. But if you can get through just one Saturday, than another you can save it for when you really "need" it, not when you have it for the sake of having it. Once again it all goes back to discipline as you have so readily pointed out. One thing I would like to point out, not to take away from the post at all, but when you mention the crash after consuming something like dextrose post workout. It is SO true, you want to sleep, but I think that as well can go back to discipline (for those of you who use whey+dex) if you are disciplined enough you dont sleep and you stay on schedule. Anyways, just wanted to add my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have to ask mr. pinnacle.. how do you feel consuming a meal that large w/in 1.5hrs of training.
    i mean 2cups of oats, im assuming precooked is going to add up to 88g Carbs or so no biggie there but that amount of bloat in the gut pre workout (which i usually consume oats close to that 2hrs pre work out) makes me want to puke when i do any bending motion such as deads or squats. Does this not affect your or so u have some neat trick i could aquire to fix this?
    I can't speak for Pinn.. only for myself

I believe he, like me, has experimented to find what carb source has the shortest gastric emptying time. In addition i'd assume Pinn has experimented to see what carb-source bloats him least. I think people don't realise that food-related-'bloating'= minor food allergy. If rice bloats you, logically you shoudl avoid it.

Oats, i can consume 30 mins-1hr before training.. no problem.. and this is whether raw or cooked (i usually have my oats raw.. as my preference)

If i had to try this with rice i'd be in trouble.

Some fruits (like bananas for example) also affect me negatively... thus i wouldn't consume them so close to training. (if i consume 'em at all lol)

Thanks for the response Pinn, u da MAN! I'm on my way to publix to stock up on sweet potatoes ...

good luck to you and ofcourse....... GO HEAT BABY! woot woot!
    Def. a good idea.. I would love to read some more on pinns thoughts- diet-training, ect.. very informative, helpful, and interesting.. great job pinn!!!
    o yea and def GO HEAT!!!!! Tomorrow/Today game is ours once again baby!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I can't speak for Pinn.. only for myself

I believe he, like me, has experimented to find what carb source has the shortest gastric emptying time. In addition i'd assume Pinn has experimented to see what carb-source bloats him least. I think people don't realise that food-related-'bloating'= minor food allergy. If rice bloats you, logically you shoudl avoid it.

Oats, i can consume 30 mins-1hr before training.. no problem.. and this is whether raw or cooked (i usually have my oats raw.. as my preference)

)
    Although you can't speak for me,you did a dam fine job.You are pin point on as usual my friend.Thanks for saving me time typing

I'm very glad you pointed out the food related "bloating"=minor food allergy. Not many people realize that.I'm glad you metioned that,cause that's rather important information.

And yes,I've experimented with all carbohydrate sources.I use some root tubers you'd be familar with Nark.Like boniato,yuca..things like that.I don't mention them at all because they aren't readily available to most members of the board.Only those that live in tropical type areas,or areas heavily influenced with Latin/caribbean people.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I wanted to personally thank you for this thread Pinn as well as previous statements you've made in other threads.. I was lacking discipline like I'm sure many others are as well.. time for things to change.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

Priceless

Too bad so many people buy into the supplement hype. Food food food. I learned alot from your post. Thanks.

And more ramblings by mean Mr. Pinnacle...........

I feel I've made myself perfectly clear on my views,beliefs in regards to nutrition.Although the angle I took was that from a bodybuilders perspective is no excuse not to practice sound nutrition throughout the week,months,and more so continually on an annual basis even if you have no aspirations of becoming a bodybuilder.If you apply a fraction of the things I touched on in this thread and apply them to your daily lifestyle,you'll find in a rather short time your physique taking on an entirely different look.
    Several months back I had two young guys approach me and ask if I would train them.Both these guys had been lifting for a few years and had a descent foundation.The big problem was their diets.One was around 14 % BF,and the other around 16 % BF.I sat both these guys down and asked them what goals they had in mind.Do they want to compete.that sort of thing.Finally,I agreed to train them as long as they would abide by my rules,follow the diets I would lay out for them ,and never,EVER miss a training session.They agreed.Anyway,I couldn't help to notice how these guys both carried themselves.Somewhat hard to explain,but you could just tell they both lacked inner self confidence.They'd walk through the gym with their heads hung low,looking at the floor,only to look up when we reached the piece of equipment they were about to use.That sort of thing.Now lets fast forward to present day.Both these guys are sitting at right around 7-8 % BF.They look great!Better yet is the way they carry themselves now.They no longer walk through the gym with their heads hung.They march through the gym with their heads held high,shoulders back,and and a twinkle in their eyes that radiate that of self confidence,and more so inner peace and well being.It's amazing,and rather gratifying from my standpoint,to see someone alter their physique and suddenly take on this Ora about themselves.You too can achieve this.It really isn't all that hard.It takes determination and some self induced discipline.If your goal is to just lean out and get some definition,clean up that diet.It's inexcusable for a young man of say 25 to have a gut on him.I'm not saying to have a six pack,just a flat abdominal region.If you get in the habit at a young age practicing sound nutrition,as well as making a habit of hitting the gym 3-4 times a week.You'll be setting yourself up for a life long endeavor with fitness/nutrition that will yield dividends 10 fold back to you in the latter part of your life.Look around you at the 35-40 yr men these days.The vast majority are gravely over weight.To me that is totally inexcusable.There is NO reason what so ever for anyone of that age to allow themselves to get out of shape like that.All it takes is 3-4 hours a week in the gym doing some sort of physical activity.Come on,you can't find 3-4 hours a week to make yourself look,and feel better?No one is that busy.NO ONE!These guys need to get off their lazy asses and into a gym,plus clean up their pathetic diets.I see these fat,greasy,sweaty men standing in line at the super market with their carts full of nothing but junk.Then they wonder why they look like shit? Women as well,but I won't pick on them today.
    Point being guys.Don't allow yourselves to fall into that mid to late 30's trap. Make nutrition and fitness part of your daily lives NOW!It will eventually become second nature to you.It's habit forming,like brushing your teeth.When you settle down,get married,have children,you can pass on to them your sound nutritional/fitness habits.Possibly,just possibly if everyone would take this approach our future generations won't have the weight/medical issues we do nowadays.
    FITNESS..........stop talking about it...reading about it.....go out and DO IT! Make yourself a better YOU!

Why are you still reading this thread?Log off.Get up out of that chair.Go outside and jog,play basketball with the neighborhood kids,beat up an old lady in the parking lot.
    Do something............just be ACTIVE!

More to come.............

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    I always said this; MR PINN is the man.......

AWSEOME postS pinn!!!! keep em coming bro.. respect

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information