Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    rake922 is offline Banned
    Did I**mfkr hijack this thread?
    Last edited by rake922; 10-07-2006 at 12:49 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yes with Bobby's permission

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Yes with Bobby's permission
    Who's Bobby? (I'm guessing Pinn)

Anyways what did Bobby say ??

lol I'd rather not say.. I wanna stay here.

But he says "hi" to those who know him here. He is very close to a contest, he should do great! He's an animal, 238 at around 2.5% I believe!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    HOly shit!

I think that might be him in your avi skull..

Naw he puts that guy to shame lol

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I think that might be him in your avi skull..

Naw he puts that guy to shame lol

Damn thats crazy, I wanna see him.

twiney is offline Junior Member
    As requested.. 2wks into offseason and already seeing tons of improvements. Can't wait to get back on stage end of 07. I'm going to be much more prepared and hopefully really stand out to the judges this time around.

Thanks for all the support and again special thanks to Bobby for all the time he spent with me day after day on the phone and his motivational speeches lol.. Really helped me through the hard times, I had no idea what I was in for.

Great thread.Your in great shape. I hope your natural as it is very achievable at your age from your pics.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by twiney
    Great thread.Your in great shape. I hope your natural as it is very achievable at your age from your pics.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    No, he did not juice at 19. He's giving you an idea where he started from naturally. I started at 123 pounds at age 24 and lifted naturally for 12-14 years. Put in years of hard work then think about roids.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by twiney

If you think that, then I hope your natural as well twiney going by your avatar pic.

I**mfkr has gone a long way which is quite obvious. He wasn't gifted with great genetics for size going by him at 19yrs of age, but through hard work proper diet and AAS over a given time he has accomplished alot.

And Carlos has aswell.

I'm pretty young myself, I hope I can make such a dramatic change off my current size as they did.

I started lifting at 17, by 19 I was approx. 130-140lbs.. I don't remember really. Age 21 I did my first cycle (much too soon I know). I was around 165lbs at this time.

Finally at the age of 23 I started figuring out anabolics are merely a supplement to a good training regimen/diet/rest etc.. The last 2-3yrs I've made huge improvements because I've been focusing mainly on these three things.

Would I have waited longer? Ofcourse, but I was clueless like most of the guys that surf this board everyday.
    Do I regret it? No, You can't dwell on the past, you have to make the best with the decisions you've made whether they be mistakes or not.

Could I have gotten to where I'm at without anabolics within the timeframe given with the knowledge I had at the time?.. hell no, I've put 90lbs of muscle on my frame. I've yet to meet anyone my age that has achieved that much muscle on a similar frame (not saying they aren't out there but it is very seldom you see it).

I'm not here to talk about my cycle experience or drug use, so end of discussion.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    HAVE TO BUMP THIS...

I just read this for 2 hours.... I** thanks man for showing me some great reads..

SHEER GREATNESS
    Last edited by JohnboyF; 12-26-2006 at 11:06 PM.

It's a sticky, you don't have to bump it LMAO.. but thanks hope you learned something from the thread, that was Pinn's intention.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I have learned so much from this thread. It got me thinking so much when I first came here about pro/carb and not so much pro/fat the book by Aceto given to me by a great board member as gift confirmed what this thread brought to my attention on pro/carb. I B d you look great and your posts have helped me so much in 1 year put on 30 solid pounds with no aas assistance. Thank you all

Phil ORourke is offline Junior Member
    tanks avery interesting read i kind of thought whey was over rated.

Archetypes is offline New Member
    IMO lack of education is the greatest factor holding some back... Great post Pinnacle...

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Yea, I'm sure carlos would be where he's at too without anabolics..

I appreciate the comment Twiney but that's a near impossible assumption being you don't know what weight or size I started at.

Ever seen a 130lb 19yr old?

This isn't a picture of me but it'll give you a rough Idea where I started when I began lifting at 17.
    That guy in the button down looks really jacked LOLOLOL! Only kidding. Naa, when I started I wasn't big either. Doesn't matter now though, you look very impressive. And....I know those pics are kinda old too. Definately not playing any games. I took a long break from this site, that's when Pinnacle got banned I guess. I don't know what happened LOL, but it was interesting to see all of those deleted threads and who knows what. I do remember he used to fight sometimes, but I was often times fascinated by what he was saying. I always wanted to see how big that mofo was too LOL. BTW, don't know if you still read this thread, but, when you cut down like that, do you lose strength? If so, I'm assuming yes but who knows, how much, a lot? Anyways, well done, and yep, I know I'm late with the comments LOL.

Calcium is offline Banned
    Intresting reading. excellent post!

pump.joe is offline Associate Member
    Great post!

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    Steroids , Helping ugly people get laid since 1932.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando911;3808***
    Steroids, Helping ugly people get laid since 1932.
    You stink. Post pics yourself, and view my album. Pinn is someone, who probably makes ME, look pathetic.......and you say that. Just keep restin' on your laurels, there, Mr. Wonderful....... On a side note, I think Pinn is a bodybuilding genius.....period. Yeah, I know he can be mean, but he doesn't need people like you desecrating his thread. Let's see what ya got dude. Man up, and post 'em.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975 View Post
    You stink. Post pics yourself, and view my album. Pinn is someone, who probably makes ME, look pathetic.......and you say that. Just keep restin' on your laurels, there, Mr. Wonderful....... On a side note, I think Pinn is a bodybuilding genius.....period. Yeah, I know he can be mean, but he doesn't need people like you desecrating his thread. Let's see what ya got dude. Man up, and post 'em.
    You are calling a guy out for a post he made nearly a year and a half ago? Also, he hasnt signed in since November of 2008.

size.matters is offline New Member
    just signed up to say what a great thread this is

does anybody know where he posts/can be contacted?

would be interested in hiring him as a trainer

great stuff

TheWarHammer is offline New Member
    inspiring......informative..........biased only in the sense that it was written from personal expirience. Great read and as i continue to grow in my knowledge of gear and cycle i will be sure to reflect on. My current profession does not really allow time for me to work into body building but i truly love the feeling of being in good health and working twards fitness goals that are asthetically pleasing to me and those around me.

thanks again for taking the time to share some of your knowledge

weightslinger is offline New Member
    sorry to hear that about the whey protein. I use a blended protein which includes the egg protein and I also use like two heaping spoon fulls of peanut butter. I figure the fat in the pbutter will slow down the breakdown of the protein and will last longer while I sleep. Thanks for the knowledge bro!

nothingtoitbuttodoit is offline Junior Member
    amazing thread, i had my pwo meal late because i was busy reading it haha

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Awesome read Pinnacle!! Great thread

B-HALL is offline New Member
    Great read !

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Excellent read

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    first off,

Pinn thanks alot for taking time out of YOUR DAY to post such important information.

I am farely new to this forum .but i am the one who will wait and wait untill i am fully ready, so i have been consuming myself with so much information, and i have to say it feels great to know what the hek im doing.

So to keep this short.........

[B]two simple questions for you please..

1.) So caesine is the only protien shakes you reccomend correct? since whey protien is nearly absorbed as well? and caesine stays in your systemfar longer??

2.) Can you reccomend a good website to get those three amino acids you listed. Id like to get them.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    first off,

Pinn thanks alot for taking time out of YOUR DAY to post such important information.

I am farely new to this forum .but i am the one who will wait and wait untill i am fully ready, so i have been consuming myself with so much information, and i have to say it feels great to know what the hek im doing.

So to keep this short.........

[B]two simple questions for you please..

1.) So caesine is the only protien shakes you reccomend correct? since whey protien is nearly absorbed as well? and caesine stays in your systemfar longer??

2.) Can you reccomend a good website to get those three amino acids you listed. Id like to get them.
    I don't think Pinn will be back anytime soon to answer your questions.

You're better off posting in the supplement forum.

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    its ok ive answered those questions already myself. thx though

Sf9ers is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archetypes View Post
    IMO lack of education is the greatest factor holding some back... Great post Pinnacle...
    Exactly I didn't know Shit till I came here. All this info is priceless.

armyrangers is offline New Member
    Thanks Pinnacle.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Awesome thread and good to check in before doing any cycle and see if you have these thing in order.

ToubaboKoomi is offline New Member
    Very informative post! Much respect to Pinnacle!

mukhtarsafarov is offline New Member
    Hi Pinn, great article....
    I am trying to prepare to my first comp, i am 200 lb 6'1, done quite a few cycles .... tren , test, mixes, max dose 2 gramm a week total gear , cycles for 8-10 weeks in general.... decent progress...what i want to do now is a short burst cycle that markus mentioned in his thread before..... fo r4-5 weeks, then 4-5 weeks pct and priming at the sme time and repeat... looking just for test only cycle in big doses, maybe with addition of dianabol for bulking.....what would you suggest regarding doses i should use for this short one? as i mentoned before the highest i had was 2 gr a week.... also very curious how do you use your doses and how do you manage them from cycle to cycle...thank you
    Mukhtar

nussnussbaby is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for posting!

Is a Pro/Fat diet just a no/low-carb diet?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information