Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By charger69

Thread: Competition time??

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Competition time??

I think that this site is well overdue for a competition. Anyone interested, and if so, what type?
    There are a number of people that compete, but this is an easy way for the others to show off what they can do, without making it a lifestyle.
    Anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chark and tarmyg like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I could join. Was think 10-weeks before the official start of summer, Tuesday, June 1? Only thing I can compete with you in though is most improved but that always put you at a disadvantage.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I could join. Was think 10-weeks before the official start of summer, Tuesday, June 1? Only thing I can compete with you in though is most improved but that always put you at a disadvantage.
    I am not going to compete in this competition. I just know how fun the competitions are and the comradery. We need something to focus on positivity and give the staff a break of monitoring the negativity.
    I am focusing on competing this year. I am going to try and go for a pro card in December in the old man division. With my luck I will be competing against Arnold.
    I may get laughed off stage , but oh well. No guts, no glory

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am not going to compete in this competition. I just know how fun the competitions are and the comradery. We need something to focus on positivity and give the staff a break of monitoring the negativity.
    I am focusing on competing this year. I am going to try and go for a pro card in December in the old man division. With my luck I will be competing against Arnold.
    I may get laughed off stage , but oh well. No guts, no glory

If I wasn't in the process of trying to add quality tissue I would do it for sure. And I'm a bit too small compared to you guys. You look great man and I wish you all the best. Keep us updated
    Last edited by Wannabhuge14; 03-19-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Thread Information