Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Cycle Planner 3.7

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Cycle Planner 3.7

i decided to post this so that new members can download it and existing users can update their version if necessary. over 500 downloads of the different versions so far.

this version has loads of features. users of earlier versions will notice i squeezed in an extra component column and the ability to enter 0 in the 'days following last component dose' box.

To use it you must download the file first - just click the link and save the .zip on your drive (i prefer to save to my desktop as a temporary place for such things). open the .zip (you might need winzip if you got an older operating system like windows 98) and extract the file. you can then open the extracted file with excel. if you have excel installed you should be able to double click the extracted file and excel will open it automatically.

PM me if you find any bugs and/or have any comments or suggestions and bump this thread if you like it and want others to use this tool.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    armyrangers, KSurf and John Raval like this.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Thanks bro..I will download and check it out.

Bump!!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, thxs! I have a request if i could? Could u make a workout planner spreedsheet? Something that has days of week, exercise, weight used...etc. Something like that? That would be really cool of u if u could. If not i understand. Thxs again!

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 03-28-2003 at 07:58 AM.

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, thxs! I have a request if i could? Could u make a outplanner spreedsheet? Something that has days of week, exercise, weight used...etc. Something like that? That would be really cool of u if u could. If not i understand. Thxs again!

OG
    I have a few spreadsheets for planning my own training. PM me with more detailed requirements and I'll have a look.

en1222 is offline Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, thxs! I have a request if i could? Could u make a workout planner spreedsheet? Something that has days of week, exercise, weight used...etc. Something like that? That would be really cool of u if u could. If not i understand. Thxs again!

OG
    I would def be interested too.

Originally posted by hercules88
    just downloaded thanx fedski. in the date section the first date filled in then after than #value was in the rest of the boxes where the dates of the shots should be?? do i go in manualy to enter tha dates??
    Im guessing but I think you've entered the date in the wrong format. Dates must be entered DD/MM/YY (UK format).

The first component must have a start date. For the components thereafter you can choose either to enter a start date OR enter the number days (break) after last component dose - the prog calcs the start date.
    Last edited by FedSki; 03-28-2003 at 10:40 AM.
    Tylendel likes this.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Be careful opening the cycle planner, it will prompt you too run a macro. Macros can be set too do a number of odd things on your computer and you wouldn't even know it. (auto forwarding emails) I don't trust any file that require macros.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey FedSki, u gonna PM me back about the workout spreadseet?

OG

Originally posted by Carlos_E
    Be careful opening the cycle planner, it will prompt you too run a macro. Macros can be set too do a number of odd things on your computer and you wouldn't even know it. (auto forwarding emails) I don't trust any file that require macros.
    It's true, there's a macro in there - it allows you to clear all the data in the spreadsheet at the touch of a button. The program will still run without macros enabled but you have to clear the data (and that included the example data) manually when you want to start a new cycle plan.

The macro is harmless. I assure you.
    Last edited by FedSki; 03-28-2003 at 03:18 PM.

To those of you who have requested workout sheets I'd like you to give me a list of features and options you would like to see. I have a couple of sheets already but they are very basic. I could write a sheet that works out training days, etc. PM with your ideas.

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    Thanks man

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    Thanks can't wait to check out the new version! A workout sheet would be Great!

BlocRoc is offline Member

A workout sheet would rock!

Something with the big and basic compound moves as well as some individual moves would be awesome.

The cycle sheet is great!

Fedski,

Czy jestes Polakiem?

Late

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bump for a good bro.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    bump bro

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    any way blocroc who is the girl in the avatar?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Nor Cal huh I called that my team in a wrestling tournament yesterday we were called the nor cal boys

Originally posted by Magicz
    any way blocroc who is the girl in the avatar?
    Ex Fiancee, caught her banging her boss!

L8

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    BUMP..nice planner...I've now deemed you the excel guru.

Originally posted by majorpecs
    BUMP..nice planner...I've now deemed you the excel guru.
    Any mods reading this? I'd quite like that as my title (or something like 'Creator of Cycle Planner')!!!

Also, to all you guys you have requested training planners . . .

Well, I'm gonna start working on something soon. I have some basic training plans but they are suited to my needs and are basically for keeping written records. My personal plans are based on a three times a week training routine with 3 sets per exercise. What I've been thinking though is developing a planning system similar to the Cycle Planner with up to 7 (is that enough - I could add more) training sessions each week. You'll be able to enter the date when you start a session and the number of days until the session is repeated - the spreadsheet will work out the session dates. You'll be able to 'predict' improvements (or enter targets) and enter actual improvements and compare (and graph) your progress. How does that sound?
    Last edited by FedSki; 04-02-2003 at 03:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by FedSki

Any mods reading this? I'd quite like that as my title (or something like 'Creator of Cycle Planner')!!!

Also, to all you guys you have requested training planners . . .

Well, I'm gonna start working on something soon. I have some basic training plans but they are suited to my needs and are basically for keeping written records. My personal plans are based on a three times a week training routine with 3 sets per exercise. What I've been thinking though is developing a planning system similar to the Cycle Planner with up to 7 (is that enough - I could add more) training sessions each week. You'll be able to enter the date when you start a session and the number of days until the session is repeated - the spreadsheet will work out the session dates. You'll be able to 'predict' improvements (or enter targets) and enter actual improvements and compare (and graph) your progress. How does that sound?
    That sounds SPOT-ON!!! I'd love to use this file if you create it FedSki....

Come on guys - if you d/load and use this then please bump this thread so other's can take advantage of it.

Ok, I'm biased but I think this is the best and most feature rich cycle planner available.

Thanks.

zozer7 is offline New Member
    I dloaded bro and will check it out in a few.

Blog Entries
    BUMP.....all newbies as well as experienced users can benefit from this planner.

Bump, This plan kicks ASS!

Thanks Bro

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    B
    U
    M
    P

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    Bump, Awesome Planner

flexasist is offline Junior Member
    nice work

I was trying to entire my clomid into the mix and it wouldn't set up the way I wanted to admister it. 300mg ED 100 next 10days then 50 next 10days. also it found it difficult figuring out total prices at times. How do you go about adding/deleting columns?

Originally posted by Shredz
    I was trying to entire my clomid into the mix and it wouldn't set up the way I wanted to admister it. 300mg ED 100 next 10days then 50 next 10days. also it found it difficult figuring out total prices at times. How do you go about adding/deleting columns?
    Quite easy if you know how. I have attached a screen shot of how to enter the clomid data (as I can't be arsed to type it all out again). I assume you have the 50mg tablets but I guess things like costs and number of tablets per box are likely to be different.

In order to add/delete columns you need to Unprotect the spreadsheet using the password FedSki. If you don't know how to do this or don't feel confident with Excel I suggest you run through an Excel tutorial or get yourself an Excel guide. If there is something specific I could do for you them I'm happy to try.

I was considering adding a cell which works out the total cost of the cycle. Would you guys find this useful?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Planner 3.7-clomid.gif  
    Last edited by FedSki; 04-08-2003 at 05:45 AM.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Good piece of equipment!! Thanks bro!

Thanks Bro...everything is running smoothly now. As for the total cost hook us up. Think that is a great idea. Might not really want to know how much I have actually dropped on the cycle..but what the hell.

Total Cost of Cycle

Rather than post another update I've decided to post the formulae you need to enter to calculate the total cost of the cycle.

You can enter the formulae anywhere you want but I found it fits nice in cell Q6. So . . .

1. Unprotect the sheet, password FedSki.
    2. In cell Q6 enter the following '=E24+K24+Q24+W24+AC24+AI24' (without the quotes).
    3. You don't have to but I would protect the sheet using whatever password you like.

Happy with that fellas?

Mass Monsterz

Yesterday I posted Cycle Planner 3.7 on www.massmonsterz.com. A mod removed the posting. I started a thread asking why and I was informed they did not allow sharing of software developed by thier users.

An admin over there also suggested it could have a tracking mechanism built-in. I nearly pissed myself laughing.

They don't know what they're missing.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about doing a training planner spreadsheet. Just haven't had the time or inclination. Will get around to it at some point though.

FedSki.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    bump

Bump-itty, BUMP BUMP.....and bump some more cuz this rocks!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Ill give it a sticky for a bit - woudl like to see some orals on there as well - every so many hrs, etc

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    I don't have excel. what other programs will run it. I have star office, will this run it?

Thanks Cycleon - now I'm all made up.

Sorry freakmaster, I have only tried it on versions of Excel. I understand there is a convertor with Star Office to convert MS documents to XML (Star Office format). The developers here at AR are converting it to a web-based tool and will make it available via the AR site. I am also looking into writing a stand-alone version but as I'm a busy man I cannot promise when I'll get round to it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information