Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: When did you do your first cycle?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

When did you do your first cycle?

Hey guys...when did you do your first cycle? Also...how many cycles (approx) have you done to date?

I lifted naturally for 15+ years before taking the plunge. I was 34 and have done one cycle to date (2nd next month).

P

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    WELL P AS I TOLD YOU I HAVENT DONE ANY CYCLES TO DATE BUT PLAN ON HITTING ONE IN JANUARY.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i trained hard naturally for four years before doing my first cycle at age 21. done two since then, and will be doing my fourth in jan. (trying to get to 260-265 and stay at 255-260) OBTW, i turned 23 last july

Improving is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, Im still natural (except for one prohormone cycle - for those who consider phs 'unnatural'). Been lifting solid for @3 years. Still doing my research and trying to gather legit sources, but shooting for my first cycle somewhere within the next 6 mos.

Improving

Oh - Im 26 (didnt you ask about age?)

ptbyjason Guest
    Pete, great post, this is being added to our list. I would like to expand on what Pete was asking.

Why was it important for you to wait so long to start your cycle?

When did you know you were ready to start your cycle?

Would you have changed the timing of when you started your first cycle knowing what you know now?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Why was it important for you to wait so long to start your cycle?
    I wanted to be as safe as possible when doing this. To tell you the truth, when i first even thought about AS, it freaked the hell out of me. I thought about it for over half a year before i evem decided to start "researching" about it. Luckily i foudn this site, and i can not stress that enough. For real, this site has saved me from fucking myself up BIGTIME!. I knew nothing about them, except that you get big muscles, roid rage , and acne. Well, Besides muscles, the rest is up to you to fuck up. I am already a bit moody every once in a while, but i mean, unless your a flamer, who isn't?
    When did you know you were ready to start your cycle?
    I knew when i was ready when i stopped seeing the scale moving after 6+ months. I tried the Anabolic diet, (2 weeks all out eating, 1 week starve yourself, 1 week maintenance). I've tried prohormones, the one's by VPX , that are supposed to be basically "legal roids". Well, screw that shit. Didn't give me more than 5 lbs which i could have done by drinking a gallon of water. I tried creatine, i tried 500+G Protein, i tried high carb, low carb, moderate carb, high fat, low fat, moderate fat. I've tried every diet, every workout routine...3 days/week....4 days/week...5 days/week.2 workouts p/day..etc. I did absolutely no cardio for about a year trying to pack on size, although that helped some, some tub came along with it. After all the "bogus" miracle supplements, i figured...hell this is what i want to do. I want to look in the mirror every day and say "damn"...you are freak nasty! I'm not even close yet, but i will be soon enough. I have not slacked off at all with dieting and training. In fact, it's gotten more precise and everything. I'm eating 8 times a day, never more 3 hours betweem meals. Haven't eaten fast food for over a year. I figured after all of this, PumP....you're ready.
    Would you have changed the timing of when you started your first cycle knowing what you know now? Not at all, I think I was a ready when I took the plunge 2 weeks ago. I must have looked at that "injection-the right way" link here at AR probably 20 times before I ever thought of even sticking a needle inside my ass. I was scared shitless that first plunge. Ya, it's all fun and games when you go "Ya im taking test, ya im taking Deca ...blah blah blah" But when you actually fill the syringe up with fluid, swab your site with jack daniels ...lol. And stick that shit inside you, i don't care who you are, that takes some balls (which will go away in a few weeks)..Some may think they're all hot shit because "I just took that needle and jabbed away"..Well good for you, but not me. anyway, that's my story, and im stickin to it.

trips

Improving is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice post Pump. Good explanations. Congrats on your diet and training and keep us updated as to your progress on your virgin cycle.

Improving

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP

trips
    Yeeaahhh baby!!! That's what I'm talkin about I'm diggin that sig. bro

P

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Did it for you bro...hehe I think the name fits me anyway. .........

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    the older you wait is better along with age you need to put the time into the gym to

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i went natural for a long time..then i started taking one sust 250 a week...i did this from april until may..then i went to 1 sust, and 50mg of anadrol a day.. then i upped that with 500 mg of sust, 100 mg of anadrol, and 200 mg of deca ..then i went back down and eventually went to 1 sust250 every other week and 25mg of anadrol every other day (cut the 50mg pills in half)

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Trained Naturally for 9 years from 18-27 and then enhanced for the last 4 years.probably on my 8th or 9th cycle now...

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    I`ve been working out clean from 15-21years old and i`m doing 2cycles per year, one bulking and one cutting. My cycles are 12weeks long with 8weeks off period between them.
    Mezz likes this.

DirkDiggs is offline Junior Member
    I have been lifting on and off for about 6 years. Last 2 years have been steady. Started using AS when I was 18. I have done 2 cycles and I am currently concocting my 3rd cycle.

morphias is offline New Member
    I was 28 and started out small test-dbol -hcg .I have completed many since but I only started after training for thirteen years and became stagnated in growth and strength.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I am 21 and haven't done a cycle yet. Been researching and gathering as much info as possible before I make that plunge. But that day is getting closer.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    First cycle on the way i will be 29 on August 15th, started lifting at age 18 seriously added nutrition in last 2 years, researched AS for at least 6 months ( still learning everyday) and finally made the informed desicion to do a cycle.
    BTW
    Cycle is as follows
    Week 1-10 400 mg Test Eth
    Week 1-10 400 mg EQ
    Week 8-12 50 mg winni tabs ed
    Week 1-10 50 mg proviron
    Clomid and nolva on hand
    Last edited by Tedmax195; 08-13-2002 at 08:37 PM.

racer_inboston is offline Junior Member
    I"m 27 yrs old now, i started working out at the age of 19, 160 lbs, was stabbed in the abdomen at 24 yrs of age and went form 180 lbs back to 160lbs or so... hit the weights and have one begginers cycle under my belt 150mg of equipoise and 200mg of test prop a week for 12 weeks..

i'm now on my second cycle 4th week started weighing 183 lbs
    now
    193 lbs
    500mg of test enenthate wk 1-8
    d-bol 50mg e/d wk 1-6
    arimidex .25wk 1-8
    clomid for post cycle and nolva for gyno

Willys is offline New Member

Looking for my 1st

I'm 46 yrs. old. Been lifting 12 yrs. now. I'm 6'2" 218lbs. Thought about gear for a long time. Been researching several months now and would like to try a deca and dbol . I had a "source" send me sample deca and from looking at the pics online -it is a counterfiet. I have read a lot of users say they didn't get much out of deca. From what I read it is one of the best. Even aids patient gain 10+ lbs. without lifting! It makes me think it is highly counterfieted. Most users get cheap test in a fake amp. I am new but not stupid when it comes to this. Unfortunetly my experience comes from being a doper. I started lifting when I stopped using. It turned out to be a great substitute. Anyway any suggestions on dosages, length(weeks),antiestrogens and toxicity would be helpful. I add that in there because being an addict my liver enzymes were up at one point in my life. OK now. Thanks from a newby!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 22 yrs. old, 5'9, 200lbs, 7% bf. I started lifting weights as a sophmore in h.s for no other reason then to get stronger for baseball. As I shortly discovered my athletic abilities were only going to take so far, my incentive behind working out switched from baseball purposes to impressing the ladies ...as my training progressed my interest into the sport of bodybuilding grew as a result. 7 years later and a senior in college, bodybuilding has become more then a hobby for me but a way of life. Of course everyone has their own story beyond lifting weights but mine is to deal with stress and to improve something I have complete control over...something that I can say is mine and no one can take from me...something that reflects my hard work... But getting to the point of this thread, I did my first cycle this year consisting of eq @ 400 mgs for 12 weeks.
    1.) Why was it important for you to wait so long to start your cycle? Because before I was going to put anything in my body that has the ability to alter it...I was going to make damn sure I was informed about it.

2.) When did you know you were ready to start your cycle? Not sure if anyone is really 100% ready to start a cycle, but after I after invested hrs upon hrs learning about the subject, anticipation and curiosity took over.

3.)Would you have changed the timing of when you started your first cycle knowing what you know now? Without a doubt...I think it probably makes more sense to cut up in the spring then in the fall..ha...Don't you?living and learning,
    Usualsuspect

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    I did my first cycle when I was 18. Totally regret it, because I was not disciplined enough at the time to train and eat properly for the full 10 weeks and I wasted my time and my gear by doing a cycle so early.

Its been about a year and now things have settled down a bit - Im gearing up to do another cycle.

First cycle was 500sut/400 deca for 8 weekz
    Next cycle will be 500enth/400eq/40dbol/HCG

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    I was 18 my cycle was TEST DEPOT 500MGS FOR 8 WEEKS and EQ 300mgs for 8 weeks i'm now 6'5 and just under 280lbs at 14%bf...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    shit, i am going to be honest here!! I was DUMB AS SHIT!!! peroid, I did not listen to the right people. All i was given was 10 amps of sus and I was told I could grow!! Go figure!! It was only 250mg/week for 10 weeks and i did grow some off it, but if I would have known what I know now. I would have waited and done things right!! shit!! I didnt even have clomid when i started my first cycle. It is kind of ironic that pete is posting this because when I first came to this board, he is the one who helped me out. I think he told me since you already have dove into the hot water with you head in your ass( In so many words--but polite to me about it), I will help you out on this one!! Also i was told to research the threads and learn from the bros, to stick around and make the most out of everybodys knowledge. Really i dont even know how I found this board??? it must have been GOD sent because someone was looking out for me!!! i sure was not nor the person who gave the gear was not educating me enough.
    I have all the respect in the world for you guys!!! you have saved me from alot of medical problems and given me alot of knowledge through the short time I have spent on this board!! I sure hope that I am around long enough, to at least give back what pete235 did for me!!!!
    Thanks again AR!!
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-27-2003 at 02:07 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    I'm 25 and on day 17 of my first cycle. I've been lifting on and off since I was 16. I've been hardcore for a little over a year now.

biglee420 is offline New Member
    did first cycle of oregonon decca 200mg/ twice a week for 6 weeks when i was 17
    took off for 5 months and hit a cycle of Qvdecca300 and Qvwinnystanol v. this one was 8 weeks.
    am planning a cycle of EQ and prop for ten weeks that i will hit up in the next month....
    started 185, got up to 228 from first 2 cycles now i am hoverig around 208 waitn for the 3rd

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    started my first cycle at 16. only 1 ml of t200 a week and 200 mgs of eq for weeks 4-10 though. such a waste. i needed to for football though.

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    27yrs old, 233lb, 6'2" and going to start a Deca /Win cycle in 2 weeks. First cycle ever, and looking forward to it!

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    22yrs old, 6'2 187lbs. at 9%, looking to do a deca /win cycle in the next month(1st). Looking to put on about 10lbs of good mass.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    31 trained for 15 years natural

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was when I was 16 and I was tired of riding the pine in football. Almost everyone on the team was on something, from roids to cocaine, to pain killers. I swore I would never try any of that. But one day in spring practice, I got my ass handed to me when I was blocked head on by the starting tight end. He just sat me down like I was not even there, it was rumored that he was on juice. That was the exact moment I decided to get on it as well.

I went to a drug dealer friend of mine and he hooked me up. The stupid thing was I thought all AAS were the same so I didn't even bother to ask questions, he just said that for 75 bucks, which he let me make in payments even, that I could fill as much as five needles worth. I never asked about anti-e's, diet, how often to take it or even what kind it was. So there I was that night getting ready to poke my self and of all places to poke first, I chose my quad, but he told me to inject in the point where that little upside down "V" right above the knee is. I did about half a needles worth every ten days or so, I wasn't even disciplined enough to remember to take the damn things. I don't know how I even gained what I did, I was 145 lbs. benching 235 lbs. that doesn't sound like much, but for little 'ole me that was the world, after that everyone knew what I was on and I kind of got embarressed for talking shit about what they were doing and then eventually ended up doing the exact same thing, so I gave what was left, about a needles worth, to a friend of mine and never did it since.

If I could go back, I would definitely do it again, but I would have done research and asked my friends who were using questions and not be so nieve. Luckily, I wasn't hurt or anything, but now that I think about it, so many things could have gone wrong.

varg is offline New Member
    im 20 years old and i finished my first cycle about 2months ago i did winstrol , primo, deca , and anabol

i decided to do a cycle to give myself a little shove in the right direction and to get rid of my anemic condition which did not let me gain weight.... i started in the gym weighing 61 k and after a year of training i weighed myself and had gone up to the magic number of 62.5k

what a joke right?

i mean i was indeed toned up but i did not gain a lot of muscle volume which was the reason why i started training in the first place. so i decided to do a 8 week cycle four months later i weigh 71.3k and i'm training even more now with much more discipline than when i started, eating better i have higer selfesteem (i was preety much looking down the barrel of a gun here...) everything because of AS so would i have waited a while longer knowing now what i do?
    most definitely no.

im even thinking of starting another cycle next month maybe hgh i dont know... im open to suggestions

blazenondubz is offline New Member

i am 16 and want to do a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    Hey guys...when did you do your first cycle? Also...how many cycles (approx) have you done to date?

I lifted naturally for 15+ years before taking the plunge. I was 34 and have done one cycle to date (2nd next month).

P

i want to do a cycle,
    should i do one at 16?
    will this shrink my balls?
    will i loose bodyfat? need some questipns answerd plz........

sumomaster is offline New Member
    Hey there..

I lifted naturally for 4 years before I started cycling roids at the age of 25. I did 2 mild cycles, and my next one will be 6 weeks from now. And I swear to all of you that I will BLOW UP!

Later

SilverGear is offline New Member
    I wrestled during high school for 4 years.. went from 103 pounds freshmen year, to 171 senior year. That was without any gear at all... just natural growth from lifting and wrestling and such. The summer I graduates high school I got on my first cycle. it was like almost 8 weeks. i gained hard off of it. didn't get much sides. and kept almost all of it except water retention. I now weigh about 215 at the age of 19. I may have done things wrong with my first cycle but I glad that I did it. It could have been better but its better than weighing 103 pounds lol thanks.

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    i started training as a real real skinny kid... i am five eleven and i weighed about 135lbs. yup... anyways i trained for one summer and gained about 20 pounds using creatine and prohormones.... i was 21 ... the following october i got busted with a bunch of pot and decided i might want to start training harder if i am going to jail wasn't really up for being anyones *****. so a buddy hooked me up with some sust i did 8 amps of 250 and gained a solid 12 pounds. ended up weighing in at about 170lbs.

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    i want to do a cycle,
    should i do one at 16?
    wrong place to post kiddo
    wouldn't start juicing at sixteen.....
    anyways.....
    to answer your other question pete this is my fourth cycle coming up i am now 210 lbs.
    and this cycle i am doing 50' s with a test base and winny and clomid coming off.
    peace

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    im 26 been working out since high school....seriously probally last 3 years.Im researching my first cycle now.Hoping to be ready to go within a month.

Just wanted to say loved PaPAPump's post.....that needle scares the **** outta me.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by blazenondubz
    i want to do a cycle,
    should i do one at 16?
    I will tell you as a dude about your age what everyone is thinking about that question.

If you have to ask these questions, you aint ready. if you think you need steroids at 16, you dont know enough about eating and excersizing. I would say you are about a million miles away from being ready and you are moving at a snales pace.

I am glad that i have been talked out of it using on 3 different occasions and am happy to wait till i am 21

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete235

P
    i'm 47 and just stsrted my 1st cycle

needle is offline Senior Member
    I was barely 17 and i did A dbol only cycle. I did for football to try to get my scholarship back after i blew my knee out!!! BIG MISTAKE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information