Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PGCL protocol

JAMES-D is offline Junior Member
    All i know is after a week @ 100 mcgs 50 morn 50 night i had to take a break sides werent that bad but 3 out of 7 days it knocked the shit outta me. Sweating like a mother f#cker. i dont work i took 3 years off but i felt so ****^d up i couldnt work if i wanted !!! Not once did i get the shits because the meds im taking bind me up. But i just didnt feel right headache, stomach rumbling all day. Now i got 25 amps layin around and i dont think to many people know about this stuff. Maybe if i did 25 mcgs 3 times a day things might not be that bad. But from what i read everyone gets different effects. Who knows maybe i'll start again at a lower dose. all i did was bi's for the week and it did make me more vascular and hard as a rock !! your suppose to grow when spot injection it def looks like i grew a little. Ithink i get more outta a cycle and some HGH. IMO

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMES-D View Post
    jUST ORDERED 18 AMPS AT A NICE PRICE !! CANT WAIT BUT NED SOME HELP ON THE IUS COVERT TO MCGS 2 IU'S = 50 MCGS ???
    how many mcg do u have per amp? i have seen 300mcg and 500mcg amps

Quote Originally Posted by JAMES-D View Post
    All i know is after a week @ 100 mcgs 50 morn 50 night i had to take a break sides werent that bad but 3 out of 7 days it knocked the shit outta me. Sweating like a mother f#cker. i dont work i took 3 years off but i felt so ****^d up i couldnt work if i wanted !!! Not once did i get the shits because the meds im taking bind me up. But i just didnt feel right headache, stomach rumbling all day. Now i got 25 amps layin around and i dont think to many people know about this stuff. Maybe if i did 25 mcgs 3 times a day things might not be that bad. But from what i read everyone gets different effects. Who knows maybe i'll start again at a lower dose. all i did was bi's for the week and it did make me more vascular and hard as a rock !! your suppose to grow when spot injection it def looks like i grew a little. Ithink i get more outta a cycle and some HGH. IMO
    wtf 50 sx ed in uv nvr tryd it b4??? Ur fvckn crazy cut ur dose n half!!! in i have only dont mine on cycle and on a cycle w hgh n iv noticed slin n hgh inhance ur results by far but make ur gh sides a lot worse

rock's finest is offline New Member
    im looking forward to seeing your results i was kinda wondering about trying this stuff

just shot 25mcg for the 1st time in a few months n im getn ready for my 1st show.

Quote Originally Posted by bagabones View Post
    is it possible you are feeling the way you do because your on lots of aas and completely dehidrated - and that this might be the reason for your cramps and the cause of your muscle cramping and tightness. water weight being lost is very temporary -- what is the recommended length of time this stuff should be used? -- does it have a sinergy(sp) effect with HGH

also - aside from water loss and ripping tight how is it on your gyno?
    hgh makes it work much better, works to temp fix gyno infact w the cycle im on my gyno started to hurt n i put 10mcg in earch nip and 5mcg in the belly n it almost immediatly stoped hurtin no joke.

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    i have to get some more of this stuff now.. im about to start cycle again and i help off with what i had after talking to schmidity about it..decided to only do it on cycle w/hgh

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i wonder..... it should be just as effective with IGF-1 as it is with HGH...... correct?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ive heard mix things about IGF-1 period.. ive been thinking about giving it a try
    i just started hgh - prop - primo - winy - gonna throw in the pgcl as per schmidty and i think ill switch win with master @ week 8

ive heard mix things about IGF-1 period.. ive been thinking about giving it a try
    i just started hgh - prop - primo - winy - gonna throw in the pgcl as per schmidty and i think ill switch win with master @ week 8

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    I was putting together my next cycle.... tho im not finished with this one yet LMAO..... here's what i was thinking.....

1-14 Test E 750mg/wk
    1-12 Tren E 500mg/wk
    12-14 LR3 IGF-1 100mcg/day
    12-14 PGCL ramp to 100mcg/day

on a side note..... Does pgcl need to be refridgerated? Also.... How long does it last once reconstituted? I have 5mg's suspended in .9ml BA...... i don't want to add bacteriostatic water to it only to have it degrade over 30 days......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I was putting together my next cycle.... tho im not finished with this one yet LMAO..... here's what i was thinking.....

1-14 Test E 750mg/wk
    1-12 Tren E 500mg/wk
    12-14 LR3 IGF-1 100mcg/day
    12-14 PGCL ramp to 100mcg/day

on a side note..... Does pgcl need to be refridgerated? Also.... How long does it last once reconstituted? I have 5mg's suspended in .9ml BA...... i don't want to add bacteriostatic water to it only to have it degrade over 30 days......

~Haz~
    i keep it n the fridge w my gh just in case. Iv only seen it in amps and nvr 1s seen it coem already mixed

from what ive read draw out 2ml and mix with the pgcl .. dose this into 10 insulin pins @ .20 iu per syringe and store in ziplock bag .. supposed to be good 2 weeks after reconstituting @ room temp

barbiedollz1 is offline New Member

helo please

i was so happy to see this. I just got it but dont know the proper way to use. can someone tell me how much water do i put in each vial. i didnt tain for a year and a half just went back unfortunately i have to lose 35 pounds. cam amyone rcomment i cycle to get me back to looking like i used to

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    I'm confused...I've been reading about PGF-2 around the net and so far everything said is that this compound is basically incredible.

Is this PGCL stuff something new?? A new version of PGF-2??

cloud_strife is offline Associate Member
    hello, I didn't read the whole post, did you manage to reduce the fat around your nipples?

jusinsowa is offline New Member
    ive been using pgcl on and off for at least a year know. I think 40ius in each muscle a day is more than sufficient I used it to get rid of my gyno and it went away in a few days

can someone tell me ******************************but havnt got any response

yes it got rid of all of it

I've been takeing pgcl on and off for over a year the results are unbelievable I did gh and igf1 and there is no comparrison I think the mistake people make is try don't stay on it long enough. I do it only four times a week at two shits of 40 iu at a time the dosage is a bit high but it equals to one amp a week, I can't see doing this more than once a day or even everyday it really drains u and du to my dosage it's in me for three hours. I'm doing it with 800 mg of sust I'm going to bring the sust down to 400, do not shoot this stuff in your abs way to potent. I had gyno years ago and spent 4grand to get rid of it. Got it again on my right side after shooting 800 mgs of sust in my shoulder which I usually just shoot in my ass and pgcl got rid of it after two days of use.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    What gauge needle are you guys using?

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    very helpful and knowledgable forum

meangreen222 is offline New Member
    thanks

meangreen222 is offline New Member
    oh and bump!

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    I'm about to order some pgcl. I've been wanting its for a long time now and just getting a source. Can't wait ill post a log

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I' m running it right this second ...

love the stuff...

but i run it low dose 20iu instead of 40 which is recommended..

does the body good.. want a real experience?? run it and then do lasix with it after your bowels are cleared.. temporary for sure..

but i'm down 8 lbs in 2 weeks..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    welp i been real busy but i must say i absolutly LOVE the stuff! absolutly phanominal!

so far what i have found that works best for me is.
    2hrs after last meal before bed i take about 180-200mcg
    i would put 20mcg in all the muscles i wanted to grow lol
    so i would do like bi's tri's becs (did hams a few times).

2nd administration was in the morning 2hrs before im suppose to wake up. i set the alarm to go off wake up shoot like 40mcg in the muscles i would be training that day and then go back to sleep .. say if its chest i would do 40mcg each pec and 20mcg each tri or something to that extent.

as for fat loss.. meh i get more from DNP .
    but again i put over half an inch on my arms in 4 days and its not inflamation or pain swelling at all infact they are harder veiner and more full and i noticed str gains as well which was completely unexpected.
    That it I'm gettin it!!!! Half an inch on my arms and ill have 20's!!!!!! I've been stuck in the 19's for years

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the thread very informative

armyrangers is offline New Member
    Thank you for donating your body to help the newbs like myself.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information