Thread: Cycle advice

MAU5 is offline Junior Member

Cycle advice

Hey everyone, I'm about to start my next cycle and was hoping to get some input from the well experienced... Stats: 6"3' 200lbs @ 9% BF (I'm naturally a really skinny guy). Diet is in check, lifting for 4 years straight (6yrs on and off due to injuries) goal is to get some lean hard gains. Previous cycle exp: 1) sus250/var 12weeks 2) Test c/var 14weeks Proposed cycle: 1-12 testosterone enanthate 600 mg week 1-12 armadex .25 mg eod (if needed) 1-4 Turanabol 60mg ED 1-14 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - 500 ius' week (day before each pin) 9-14 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80 mg last 2 weeks 9-14 proviron 75 mg day PCT 15-18 clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 I know this probably needs some tweaking and that's why I'm here. Open to any feedback you may have. Thanks!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cycle doesnt look too bad how old are you?

So, I'm turning 24 tomorrow, I'm 6'0'' 238lbs. at 15%. Right now I'm on the Paleo diet with a few additions for dairy and bread on my carb load days. I've been a weightlifter my entire life and decided to make the turn to bodybuilding 4 years ago. I was doing well until an Afghanistan deployment got in the way and I injured my legs. But, I'm right back at it again, and I reached a point where I've plateaued on 3 body parts (arms (bis and tris), lats, and legs (quads and hams)). I'm starting a cycle at the end of the month and I'd just like some insight, and pros and cons. The cycle is as follows:
    Test 400- 2cc's a week for the first 6 weeks
    Decca- 400mgs a week for 10 weeks
    Sustanon 250 - 2cc's a week for last 6 weeks
    Dianabol - 30mgs a day, 6 days a week for 8 weeks

N2Guard (*****************.com) and Milk Thistle will be taken daily
    Nolvadex and liquidex will be on hand, and taken during PCT along with Bridge from (*****************.com) in place of hCG .

swolehead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shootmovecommunicate View Post
    So, I'm turning 24 tomorrow, I'm 6'0'' 238lbs. at 15%. Right now I'm on the Paleo diet with a few additions for dairy and bread on my carb load days. I've been a weightlifter my entire life and decided to make the turn to bodybuilding 4 years ago. I was doing well until an Afghanistan deployment got in the way and I injured my legs. But, I'm right back at it again, and I reached a point where I've plateaued on 3 body parts (arms (bis and tris), lats, and legs (quads and hams)). I'm starting a cycle at the end of the month and I'd just like some insight, and pros and cons. The cycle is as follows:
    Test 400- 2cc's a week for the first 6 weeks
    Decca- 400mgs a week for 10 weeks
    Sustanon 250 - 2cc's a week for last 6 weeks
    Dianabol - 30mgs a day, 6 days a week for 8 weeks

N2Guard (*****************.com) and Milk Thistle will be taken daily
    Nolvadex and liquidex will be on hand, and taken during PCT along with Bridge from (*****************.com) in place of hCG.
    please start your own thread and everyone will be more then happy to help you

Thread Information