Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: ***Prohormone OTC Chart***

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    HP, any idea what this compound is

17-Beta-Hydoxy-Androstan-4-One

Its a new PH and all the kids at the gym are on it, its got matrix in the name

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yeah it's just a Tren PH by PL.

manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-0l < This is the infamous tren bombs aka sd matrix. Whats it stats in comparisons to the information given about superdrol epistane etc?

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    Hi I'm brandnew here and found this thread.
    Does SA Labs sell anything decent? I tried their Testanabol and it did nothing. I want to try Deca -Diboldazol if it will work. I love their Protropin GH.
    Is the "D-BOL" from SDI labs any good? (from legalsteroids dot com)
    what is a good legal fatloss?
    I may try the superdrol if its good.
    and, lastly, what about Sterodrol?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    Hi I'm brandnew here and found this thread.
    Does SA Labs sell anything decent? I tried their Testanabol and it did nothing. I want to try Deca -Diboldazol if it will work. I love their Protropin GH.
    Is the "D-BOL" from SDI labs any good? (from legalsteroids dot com)
    what is a good legal fatloss?
    I may try the superdrol if its good.
    and, lastly, what about Sterodrol?
    hey bro, ck out mrsupps . com and research those ph's you find there...all have received great reviews!!

also sent u a pm

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    haven't taken andro in about 10 years, and I know that one was included in the "big ban"

your avatar is much improved imho

"tits over tats" any day, mate!

wdalnaem is offline New Member
    damn great info

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    HP, what is that TREN PH compairable to

2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-0l

Above is the Chemical Name, it comes in 10mg caps and the reccomended dose is 20mg ED for 30 days

Im looking to cap up some Dbol for my m8's but dont want them to think they are getting shit stuff

I wanna try and make it similar

Would 10mg of DBOL (Its good pure Dbol aswell) be similar to 10mg of this PH

thanks in advance

It's comparable to any Tren bomb like sd matrix for example. I don't believe they would equally compare milligram for milligram. The Dbol would be stronger.

abedo is offline New Member
    hey i am new here and i had a few quick questions.
    I am debating between 1AD(diol version) stacked with CEL Eq-plex(same as iforce bold200) or 2AD stacked with M13. So far im leaning towards the 1AD/Eq-plex option but would like some experienced opinions. I have taken Methyl 1-D when it first came out and that was pretty good. In addition i have Nolva for PCT but in my research i have read about adding clomid and taking it with the nolva for PCT and others have said it is not necessary so im not sure. all opinions appreciated!

abedo is offline New Member
    bump

Try creating a new thread man. I could answer but my post will probably be edited by a Mod claiming I'm a bullshitter. New threads will always get you more responses, good luck homes.

eagleking80 is offline New Member
    Hi,

I have a few questions about Testabolan that I can't find anywhere on the internet.
    I took a bottle of Testabolan maybe 7 years ago. Like, when the very first type of testabolan came out. It wasn't this V2 from I-force, I don't even think it was called V1. I'm pretty sure the bottle simply said "Testabolan". No clue what company it was from. I bought it from a Vitamin Shoppe, so I thought for sure they couldn't be steroids . Years down the road, it appears as if everybody is saying they are steroids.
    Here's my question. I took only 1 bottle, I guess there were 60 - 90 capsules, can't remember. That's all I took, never bought another bottle. I DID NOT use anything to cycle off. Years after taking them, I suffer from depression (no traumatizing events in my life, no real reason to be depressed), slight hair loss (I'm 30...), I had a bladder infection and peed blood, barely barely swollen prostate on the left side. I had a blood test recently and they said my testosterone level is perfect and my thyroid is perfect. How long a period of time does a person need to use steroids in order to risk having major heart issues such as cardiac arrest and death as a result of a heart attack?

Should I be worried that the first version of Testabolan has had a major negative effect on my body? Other than my thyroid and testosterone, what else should I ask them to look for when they test my blood? I've been off Testabolan for 7 years and have never taken any other type of anything, only protein powder. Is there some type of pill I should take at this point in time to reduce any side effects from the testabolan or is it waaaay too late? Should I test my kidney or liver? Should I test my heart valves or something? If so, what do I say to the doctor? "Yo, run a test on my liver please." I don't even know what to say to them. After reading around online about testabolan, I'm really freaking out now. Anybody think I'm screwed?

Please Note : I was taking these during the year of 2005. I can't find anywhere on the internet what type of testabolan was on the market in 2005. I'm trying to figure out if they were banned or classified as steroids.

Any answers to any of my questions would be phenomenal. Thanks.

AndrewD54 is offline Junior Member
    I've taken Mdrol with pretty good results, the only problem is I have to be able to run a PT test for my job every six months, and the back and calf pumps I get while on make that nearly impossible. Is that pretty much a side effect for all PH or do certain ones not have that as a side?

HavocGuns is offline Junior Member
    Great Post, thanks!!

ADSONE is offline Junior Member
    Great info...im 2 years late...but still good to know

Relpur is offline New Member
    Just reviewed this post- very good info but obviously somewhat outdated now. I just finished a cycle of pro-trenazine and halo suspension from Helicapharm and have followed it immediately with "real test" and "solid hardening" which is supposed to help as a type of PCT for the tren and halo as well as being another PH cycle. Noticed some strength gains but not much. Finally got some real gear in and wanted to see what everyone thought about starting a cycle of test-e and dbol in the middle of the prohormone cycle?? Obviously I will stop taking the prohormones but do you guys think I should wait a few weeks or so before starting a real cycle?? Thanks

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    I would treat your prohormone cycle like any other steroid cycle and give yourself the same amount of time off as you would anything else. Some compounds can dictate how long a cycle is run, and can also command the amount of time you should allow your body to recoup. You could add your test, but I'd hold off on the dbol . Even better, I recommend you finish your cycle of what you're doing now, give yourself an adequate break and then start your stack of d-bol and test-e. You'll notice HUGE difference between what you're doing now and the stack you'll be partaking in.

I would say a few weeks at the minimum, but you're going to find much better advice on here than I can give. The Halo taxes your liver worse than actual T-bol does, and I'd give yourself a little break before you get to the good stuff. That's just my experience.

Good luck, and keep digging in the forum. There's so much great advice on here.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    I've heard of 15-20lbs in 3 weeks on SuperDrol
    I've also heard its SuperToxic

OT but is that your forearm?
    my first cycle, in 2011, was a superdrol, halodrol, and epistane stack. i went from
    benching just a tad over 135lb to benching 225 for three reps in one month, but i didn't get to keep any of it. everyone I knew said i was getting huge. good times

nussnussbaby is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for posting!

jonnybravo2222 is offline Junior Member
    I'm in Canada and I'd just like to say that I miss prohormones. They were terrific.

muskulazio is offline New Member
    This is a really great tool to use as an educational reference, Thanks for posting bro

kikiboi is offline Junior Member
    thank you for the research and putting up this chart!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information