Thread: check it out

bub77 is offline Junior Member

Arrow check it out

this was my arm for a yr from accident was in a coma for 3 months. they transplanted nerve from leg to arm all muscles were cut to bone. hand was paralized.went to pt said they cant do no more. they sewed my arm back togethr now just a big scar. i now can use my hand its weak and so is my wrist i can bench 200 pounds but wist gives out. so i was wanting to ask my doctor about stroids how shoud i go bout doing this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails check it out-vid00073.jpg   check it out-vid00070.jpg   check it out-vid00071.jpg   check it out-vid00072.jpg  

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Don't mean to dampen your spirits, but steroids will not help you. Steroids build muscle, thats it.. you are more than likely suffering from severe tendon/nerve damage.. steroids don't make you grow a new arm.. they only make the muscles you already have grow bigger...

just curious.. what happened to you.. motor cycle accident??

Arm Pic

ya motorcycle, all tendon and nerve are heald just muscle are super weak

sandman1441 is offline Junior Member
    sorry to hear about what happen to you but you can bench 200 pounds with that bummed arm ... no fence but the looks of your arm you look like you could weigh like 135pounds

Arm Pic

that was after accident my arm is sewn up now ya i lost weight i was in coma for 3 months tube feed in stomice and on a vent

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    glad to hear tyou made it through.. funny how those kind of things only come from motorcycle accidents and bear/shark attacks..

regarding your arm.. your muscle is torn to bits.. you need to get your strength back to where it was before the accident before you try to do steroids

ya every thing in my arm works alright now just need the musscle build up

Thread Information