Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious to see what Mike has to say on the subject. So how bout it Mike, to sauce or not to sauce, that is the question.
    jssmc

Mike Guest
    My opinion is simple - the points he has made I can't dispute with - the things I have heard bout sus causing less water retention is BS, and the half life of phenyl would dictate multiple shots as said by IG.....so if you're asking if I agree with that post he made.....sure I would rather just do 250mgs of En. over 250 of sust. - It's a silly notion that everyone has that 250mgs of 4 tests is better than one JUST based on having a multitude of tests......BUT if you're asking if I like sus or if I think it has benefits - no question. Have you used sus? Have you had gains on it? That one is a no brainer - of course it works - but would I rather have test over say 250mg of cyp.? Nope

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for all the info guys. This post was very informative and helpful. I like the info that was given. Good job iron game!
    jssmc

choice is offline Junior Member
    I am on a 10 week cycle of 500mg Testosterona IV(same as Sust blend), 600mg of deca , and weeks 1-5 at 50mg of dbol . I am currently taking my shots once a week, all on the same day. Would you recommend me breaking this down into ETD or twice a week?

Thanks

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by choice
    I am on a 10 week cycle of 500mg Testosterona IV(same as Sust blend), 600mg of deca , and weeks 1-5 at 50mg of dbol . I am currently taking my shots once a week, all on the same day. Would you recommend me breaking this down into ETD or twice a week?

Thanks
    That is the exact problem with sust, due to the 4 different esters it needs to be shot more frequently to reap most benefit. So in answer to your question twice a week is better than once a week. For the deca you can get away with once a week but twice a day would be better, once every 5 days being the minimum I would suggest.

Peace

CYCLEON Guest
    just to clarify IG - thats twice a week with deca , but once is fine - sust should be done ETD, but 2x per week is ok as well.

tuff is offline Junior Member

longer?

How do you mean that sus takes longer to take effect? I started gaining wieght by the third week, how much sooner do you want? And in the time it stays in your system is almost the same time but the sus continues to work for up to 5 weeks after your last shot so you tell me how that is bad. I continued to gain for three weeks before i stopped and it has been two months off and i test clean when i get tested. Sus does more for me then i think a single test could, my argument is that it is no worse then any other test you can take, and with the fact that the different test in it release at different times makes it all the better cause you don't have to tapper.
    peace out-
    tuff

The Iron Game Guest

Re: longer?

tuff lets look at chemistry:

sustanon 4 esters:

30mg testosterone propionate
    60mg testosterone phenylpropionate
    60mg testosterone isocaproate
    100mg testosterone decanoate

total = 250mgs

enanthate 1 ester

250mgs

do you know from any amp readily available that sust has the least amount of raw test in? do you know this is because although there are faster acting esters the weight of the 100mgs of decanoate ester leaves it in such a way.

The fact that this is the case leads on to the fact that then results are slower. The less raw test means the longer it takes to fully build up.

Compaq is offline Junior Member

Whats up

I dont agree with you "The Iron Game" because I took sus and I got good gains. But thats just my oppinion. If you dont beleive me go to my last post (my pic sus for 8 weeks) and I look alright using sus "alone". So that proves that sus does work pretty well maybe not on all, but what roid works well on "EVERYONE". Maybe you should try taking sustanon and see if it works for you?

nO Flame. just my oppinion

B.F.S

BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER!!

CYCLEON Guest
    Maybe you should try taking sustanon and see if it works for you
    BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes IG, maybe you should try a little sust before knocking it - Hi, Im starting up a little "Donate All ur Testosterone (Sustanon ) for Irongame to Try it" (DATS IT) for short. Please send any spare amps or vials to the below address (no empties please), care of yours truly. Im dedicating my life to making sure that the less fortunate and poor souls out there still ignorant of the benefits of sust are attended to. Please give so that the great heathen massses can try it for themselves and be converted into true believers. I of course will carefully watch over this most important cashe of juice and treat it (dare i say) if it were my very own - anything for the cause.

I think IG has had a bit of sust before Compaq, its not that hes saying it doesnt work - i think his point is that its overpriced and its many esters confuses newbies when they should be injectiong it more often to get the benefit of its short esters.

Compaq is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up LoL

LoLoLoLoLOLOLOLOLOLOL

B.F.S

BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER!!!

Mike Guest
    Cycle....you're funny.......you're a bitch......but you're funny...LOL

Guys there is nothing to disagree with here - maybe I was lazy and didnt read it all - sorry - but I dont think he ever said sus didnt work - he just said it was not being used correctly usually and does not make logical sense molecularly - which I would agree with (kinda like test 400....but thats another story) yes it works - period - but is it acheiving the maximum of it's potential? No

CYCLEON Guest
    Cycle....you're funny.......you're a bitch......but you're funny
    but what is important is that im not YOUR bitch! he..he..he

Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh - actually had the exact amount of test (sans ester weight) in sustanon figured out (isocaproic acid is the difficult one) and the computer crashed. darn well, anyway it was pretty close to the amount in ethanate (approx. 180mg/ml) - course lets not forget chinamans "enhanced sust" = +50mg of prop/ml

The Iron Game Guest
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

who said sustanon does NOT work?

It was not me and I have used it and got good results but I was stacking it with enanthate

I DID NOT SAY SUSTANON DOES NOT WORK. I SAID DO NOT THINK ITS SAFER THAN ANY OTHER FORM OF TEST & YES IT DOES TAKE LONGER TO FULLY START WORKING. This is a fact. Of course the faster acting esters in there help to get some results quicker but they are not where the main stream gains will be coming from.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by CYCLEON

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes IG, maybe you should try a little sust before knocking it - Hi, Im starting up a little "Donate All ur Testosterone (Sustanon ) for Irongame to Try it" (DATS IT) for short. Please send any spare amps or vials to the below address (no empties please), care of yours truly.

I think IG has had a bit of sust before Compaq, its not that hes saying it doesnt work - i think his point is that its overpriced and its many esters confuses newbies when they should be injectiong it more often to get the benefit of its short esters.

Muhahahahaha Thank You Sir

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok all the funny comments aside and maybe I,m thick but how do you guys think that Sust is best used

I,m going to do Sust at 500mg in 2 shots twice a week.Is this the most effective way of doing it or is there a better way I can utilize this compound.(I,m doing a sust/deca /d-bol cycle)

I,m gonna read the posts again so I may be editing this soon!!

Sorry IG if you have to repeat something you,ve already written

Billy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Billy when im on sust thats the wasy i gemerally use it. but i to could be reading the post wrong. I happen to like sust and got good results but I was also stacking with a few different AS

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Billy,

To get the benefit of the four different esters it has been recommended to inject EOD however, thats close 750-100mg EW, so first cycle NO! But two injections per week and you'll get good results. Cycleon.......I might just call him Cleo easier to spell mentioned that I think!

I'm personnally swayed to Ethanate next time round, mainly cos I don't like waiting LOL.

Trust me bro, you gonna get gains and big ones! Lets face it as you age and the number of cycle's increase these Vet's need to chop and change and be more precise than a newbie, don't get me wrong newbie's gotta be safe, but as long as the course is well structured, the diet and training are spot on the guys gonna grow. Sus/Eth/Cyp/Prop/Depot/Susp etc etc its all good.

BA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Thanks guys thats what I thought EOD I was like fuck you,ve got to be j/king I want to get bigger but hell within reason lol

Billy

Mike Guest
    This post has become WAY too funny.......knock it off.....

nev
    nev is offline New Member

sust flu

hey i've been using sust now for 2 and a half weeks and i have put on 12 lbs. that's good and all but about five days ago i got the sust flu. i haven't gained much since i got sick mainly because my sleeping is all messed up. i am eating enough, but the flu is killing me. i was wondering how long it lasts and if there is anything i should or shouldn't do while having the sust flu

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I always use sus and the only sides i have found is about 20lb of gain.. But as you say people are diffrent.....

bluecollarskin is offline New Member

WTF!

I come to this board for education....Period. It's because of People like this Zion guy is why a lot of other boards suck. Debating is great, imature pissing contests are a waste of time and bandwidth. Just my opinion..................BCS

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by zion
    How do u figure that sustanon retains water and aromatizes?? where is this scientific proof??
    Oh my, I didnt read that part. No sustanon doesnt aromatise, doesnt convert to estrogen and dht. Its majic, because there are 4 esters it prevents this from happening. How could you even ask for scientific proof of this.

The Iron Game Guest
    Why is everyone still complaining how their sustanon is hurting them how im not seeing results yet. Use something else.

The Iron Game Guest
    Injecting one amp a day, is what he is advising, this no one can dispute that you wont get results, but how about an amp of enanthate a day? We are updating the profiles page and going to modify certain steroid profiles.

Andy13 is offline New Member
    Sustanon 's esters can be averaged and a mean half life determined. This half life is shorter than TE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it-charts_8904_image001.gif  

The Iron Game Guest
    Andy, I dont believe so. If the half life was shorter than Te there would be greater raw test in sustanon over te. Not the case?

Then there is the unexplained mystery as to why people dont feel any major improvements on sust until between week 3-4 on 500mgs of sust/wk and between week 2-3 on te.

MeBoach is offline New Member
    Great post. I tried eye pee's sust 300 and hated it. I got terrible soreness and sust. flu everytime, almost. The gains are impressive though.

Andy13 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Andy, I dont believe so. If the half life was shorter than Te there would be greater raw test in sustanon over te. Not the case?

Then there is the unexplained mystery as to why people dont feel any major improvements on sust until between week 3-4 on 500mgs of sust/wk and between week 2-3 on te.
    The over-all "theoretical" half life is indeed shorter than TE. That's because the deconate ester doesn't amount to that much since the molecular weight of it's ester is so great.

As to why guy's don't feel improvements until week 3-4 with sustanon... I don't know.. Probably because someone told them they wouldn't feel improvements until that time.. I'm serious!!! Suggestive psychology runs wild in BBing.

moto is offline Junior Member
    gotta respect the knowledge from the people on this board you should not knock anyones opinions or facts. and if you do make shure you know what your writing when writing it . one persons attitude makes me want to puke and its not from sust flu it's from talking smack to a very knowledgeable person on this board. one bad apple wont ruin this tree the bad apple eventually shrivels up and falls off the tree

moto is offline Junior Member
    gotta respect the knowledge from the people on this board you should not knock anyones opinions or facts. and if you do make shure you know what your writing when writing it . one persons attitude makes me want to puke and its not from sust flu it's from talking smack to a very knowledgeable person on this board. one bad apple wont ruin this tree the bad apple eventually shrivels up and falls off the tree

jkkk is offline New Member
    The reason people use sust250 is mostly because that's the only thing available. If cypionate was available around here people would be a lot happier. The only other test around ontario is enthanate from Valopharm(shitty)Other than that, were stuck w/ sust250 and there's lots of big guys walking around that jusy stack with fina and call it a day.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Boy we have a test argument. Dammit, I just ordered a shit load of Sus... first time me doin sus, now I am all depressed.. dammit Iron..
    Oh well, I wanna see how my body will react to it. I might throw in some deca and winny to counter act the bloating if that occurs.. thanks for the input, a day late and a dollar shot.
    And I thought I did alot of research on Sustanon , oh well I think from what I have heard, it is more to me, what Billy said, it depends on the individual. OH well, hope it works for me.. Keep ya'll up to date on my progres..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Great thread!!!!! this was what made me use t-200. This and the one that called sus and deca the juice of the devil. Well there was the matter of t-200 being so cheap too

Sicilian bro, don't worry bout it I'm sure you have seen how some guys swear by it in here. Just a lot of alcohol but what's a little pain. IMHO its engineered much better than t400 at least. I'm sure you'll get some good gain out of it bro.

Met-Rx is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by JRMY2711
    [B]HERE IS THE SYMPTOMS I READ FOR SUST THE OTHER DAY.

cases of impotence, chronic priapism, epididymitis, inhibition of testicular function, oligospermia

Isn't this true for most steroids ?

blaylock is offline New Member
    hey guys, Im not a new user but havent really gotten to crazy. I just started sust cause its the only thing here that i can get, if you were to take it or how should i take it? Im at a level in my training were i think something is nesesary. Ive taken sust before and gotten pretty good results, what should i do?

Master P is offline New Member

Question Front Loading

What is front loading? This is a new term to me.

jkkk is offline New Member
    Frontloading is an something only advanced users should get into. Basically for the first couple weeks you take double the dosage that you plan on taking throughout the cycle.
    ex. weeks 1+2 - 1000mg sust250
    weeks 3-8 - 500mg sust250
    if you try it plan on side effects a lot quicker and also gains will start sooner. good luck sleeping.

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Ok I finally made it through the entire post and have (what I think) are some resonablre queations. Why not front load with sust? Is 250sust ETD good enough to see the full benifits. If this post does end up changing my mind what is a resonable dosage for test cyp or enth. This will be my first cycle and I was planning 750sustwk1&2 500wk3-8.
    After reading im debating if I should get testcyp/enth instead or if I should just break the sust down into two shots a week?
    thanks
    Last edited by Redneck; 05-01-2002 at 02:13 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information