Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy7
    hey i took 500mgs of sus. about 5 days ago and my rear right cheek is swollen and hurts can any one throw something out at me please
    Im not sure of your cycle experience but most rookies to sust as well as many other AS have sore injections. Mostly because of the BA and the fact that your body is not used to it. It will get easier to shoot and the swelling will go down. I highly doubt its an infection but if it persists past 4 or 5 weeks i would get it checked out by your doc. Also split your shots up during the week. Sust250 is not to be takin at 500mg/ per shot incremints. Shot E3D at 250mg and you will be fine. good luck

Mr. Shoulders is offline New Member
    My personal experience tends to lean towards enanthate and cyp. I have done them all including sust and have always tried to keep the mindset of working with my body's glands and not trying to rock the boat too much. This may sound conservative but, over the 20 years of bodybuilding I have gone from 165lbs to 275 using this principle...IMO sust is a waste of $$$ in the light of some of the other options that are available...

Newbie_J is offline New Member
    sup fellas... what can i say i'm a newbie, but here's the thing I've been weight tranning for about 4 years now and i seem to have peak as far as my gains go, and after reading all replys and doing some research of my own i have come to the conclusion that test enanthate and deca are a good combination is this true?

and another problem i'm running into is where to find them without getting scammed.
    if you could help please send an E-mail to [email protected]

thanks!

No More GAINS!!!!!!!!! Newbie_J

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust sucks IMO - too hard to keep blood levels steady

Quake is offline Member
    Hi! You say that Propionate should be taken everyday and at about 100mgs a day, this would mean 700mgs of one test a week. This taken into account, what sort of stack would you be thinking of?! I've had many people tell me that while some claim to be doing up to 3000mgs of gear a week, you should really be looking at sticking to a max of 1000 to 1500mg in the peak of your cycle. I think your doses are a little excessive, or am I wrong?

Bouncer

your names not down, your not coming in!

alabama is offline Associate Member
    have u ever even used it , im sick of ppl that have not tried a certain gear or from a certain lab and talk **** about just because thats what u heard or read well i have used it and i liked havin a the benifits from faster acting prop to the other blended tests

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    My frst cycle , and at the time I have to admitt i was not the most educated person on the differnt types of AS and thier sides but I ran 12 weeks 500 mg Sust and weeks 7 to 14 added primo had some really nice gains but I do remember the sust really hurtin and the sust flu tha came with it during the first few weeks From now one its only Test E or Prop with deca or tren

DIVINATION is offline New Member
    Not too mention... the sus flu and pain after first time injection for a newbie is not fun!

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIVINATION
    Not too mention... the sus flu and pain after first time injection for a newbie is not fun!

first time injection? that was easy as ****. I got my labre pierced last week and that hurt 10 worse than sticking myself for the first time. if you cant take the shot your a ****ing Pussy Yes with a capitol P.

bubbathegut is offline Member

DIVINATION is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    first time injection? that was easy as ****. I got my labre pierced last week and that hurt 10 worse than sticking myself for the first time. if you cant take the shot your a ****ing Pussy Yes with a capitol P.
    You're tough... I was talking about the stiff-leg sore pain the next day from the sus.

Next time figure out what you're talking about b4 you talk trash.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIVINATION
    You're tough... I was talking about the stiff-leg sore pain the next day from the sus.

Next time figure out what you're talking about b4 you talk trash.

Im on sust and deca for my first cycle and that brings me back to my original statement.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Hey sust might make you a little sore, but its definately tollerable. Try taking a CC of straight test-400 with no cut. You will beg for your sust back after that. I see everyones point about the half life of the esters in sust. Although, like a few others I have to agree that everyones body will no doubt respond differently. I'm far from a chemist, but it seems to me that the short acting esters in sust just stairstep to one another. In other words each ester is timed so that when one stops working another is comming in to pick up the slack, and so on all the way up to the longest lasting ester. I have read every post in this thread and there is a lot of good information, we got some genius bro's on this bored, but I for one am still a skeptic. Moral of my story, dont knock it till you try it. Just because it doesn't work for John Doe doesn't mean it wont blow your hair back.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    Im on sust and deca for my first cycle and that brings me back to my original statement.

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    .....a lot of the people who started this thread aren't even sharing their opinion anymore. I think this thread went way off course. Sust in the end has less raw test than for example e or cyp. I am IN NO WAY a chemical whiz, but, wouldn't it make sence that the other is less expencive, and has more of the ingredient you really want in it. I have a hunch on the flu problem with sust though. Maybe it would also explain why for some insane reason people notice different reactions to sust like less water and the likes. Sust creates a lot of peaks of test in your body as far as I can understand and takes a long time to clear your body. But the faster acting etsers ...well act faster and clear within 2-3 days. This rise and fall as apposed to a more gradual and gentle wave of test in the blood from other etsers, ie enth.
    If you have a fast acting ester, you would be able to notice it much sooner in a cycle. But it would require more often injection, ie, prop 200 mg would clear in 2 days. 100 mg per day with the highest blood levels being(I'm not sure but just a guess please tell me how correct I am)at exactly 1 day/24 hours/the middle point of injectiont. Making a verry steep bell curve.

Longer acting would show a similar pattern but over a longer amount of time. But still show a bell pattern ie enth showing its highest concentration in the blood 3.5-4 days post injection. But because it has a much more gradual curve.
    Now this makes sence to me. I could be way off base but I have a theory and I would like to be a bit more informed b4 I open my big fat mouth.

over40mule is offline Junior Member

My sust experience

I'm 43 and used (still have 8 mexican reinjects stashed) of sust 250. My leg/arse swole up (site where i injected)and my teste followed. Didn't get near the results or have the pain when using cyp. Just my 2-cents.

I am going to use what I have mixed with cyp

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    I was on sustanon250, injecting Tuesday 250mg then on Friday 250mg, for a total of 500mg a week. In my 5th week i got really sick, really bad cough (uncontrollable), i have never been that sick oh yeah diarea as well. The cough lasted for about 5weeks it sucked. I have got cypionate for my next cycle and i will run that Tuesday 400mg, then Friday 400mg, i'm staying away from sustanon250 because of all i've read and the fact that i got the sustanon flu.

smackdown is offline New Member
    if sus is not that good, what can you recommend? i really want to get big fast, i've been going to the gym for 8yrs and i didn't achieve my goal... thanx...

Quote Originally Posted by smackdown
    if sus is not that good, what can you recommend? i really want to get big fast, i've been going to the gym for 8yrs and i didn't achieve my goal... thanx...
    Testosterone Enanthate at 1000mg/week together with 10mg Nolvadex /day and 25mg Proviron .

This is what I recommend if your going to do a test only cycle, and considering the fact you have 8 yrs training, that's why i suggested a gram.

Nolva and Proviron will prevent the gyno and a lot of the water retention. You'll just be a huge mofo in approximately 8 weeks.

TOENAIL JUICE Z... how about if i want to bulk and have cuts, what cycle can you recommend... thanx 4 spending some time to answer my inquiry....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by smackdown
    TOENAIL JUICE Z... how about if i want to bulk and have cuts, what cycle can you recommend... thanx 4 spending some time to answer my inquiry....
    Since you have 8 years of training experience I beleive your ready for Tren , or Tren Enanthate , or Hexabolan (All trenbolone based drugs).
    Although if you have a short temper, I don't reccommend any tren type drugs.

If you wanna bulk and have cuts, you can devise a cycle consisting of the following, which IMO are very good for what your after as long as you have a good muscle base to work with, which you probably have if you've been training consitantly for 8 years. What are your stats by the way?

1) Testosterone Propionate
    2) Trenbolone Enanthate/Finaplix /Hexabolan (/ means OR, not together )
    3) Winstrol Depot
    4) Equipoise
    5) Clenbuterol
    6) & Nolvadex at only 10mg/day throughout the cycle. ( a lot of people will disagree with me on this one, but IMHO it's better to be safe than sorry. Estrogen is your worst enemy!).

I'm not very good at writing out cycles, so I'm sure another bro can make one up out of the substances I have reccomended to you.

Good luck bro, and you don't have to buy all these things if you can't afford it. You can just change things around a bit.

ASLAMV is offline New Member

New Mem:hi To All

WARM UP YHE SUS TO BODY TEMP OR A LITTLE HIGHER BEFORE INJECTING.THIS WILL MAKE A GREAT DIFF WITH REGARDS TO THE PAIN AND SWELLING.

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    I have been taking 250mg sust E3D since June 1.
    Today is July 7.
    So 1 month and I have put on 15lbs of quality gains, my BF % barely has gone up too, so I'm hoping to keep most of it.

I (luckily) havent experienced the sust flu (yet anyways).

The shots tend to hurt for 24 hours or so but not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_ATV
    I have been taking 250mg sust E3D since June 1.
    Today is July 7.
    So 1 month and I have put on 15lbs of quality gains, my BF % barely has gone up too, so I'm hoping to keep most of it.

I (luckily) havent experienced the sust flu (yet anyways).

The shots tend to hurt for 24 hours or so but not bad at all.
    that's great... u only take sust250mg, do u take nolvadex /any anti-E??? kindly post ur full cycle w/dosage... thnx... i'm a newbie too and want also to have quality gain and loose some body fat

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    Whew..Im exhausted reading this entire post...sure not hearing from IG and Cleon anymore...perhaps b/c this has drifted off the original post that the use of Sust isnt maximized unless it is used in a higher freq twice a week 250 mg each shot...or using a longer lasting more stable test like enanthate ...if i recall correctly highly oil based which makes for a longer lasting AS...I used to use Cyp 3cc every four days..but also with orals...Anadrol 20mg a day...a big bloated cycle...Enanthate will be a lot less bloat...Currently im on a sim cycle of 250 mg of Sust once a week (first shot on Fri)..delt shot...sure its sore..so what?...sick..no..thank goodness..balz are shrinking though...lol...which is good cuz my thighs are crushing them anyhow...based on this thread I may jump up to every 4 dayz for sust 250 for ten weeks..continuing the oral ds for another 4 weks at 30 mgs...yes a beg cycle...but then again...I haven't done one in 18 years..so it is one again...what I do find interesting on this thread is the diverse opinions...which leads me to the overall conclusions that every ones body reacts differently to different AS's...I want to thank the senior guyz that posted and got this going to make me think alittle differently about Sust 250...its not a be all end all AS..but its not bad either...
    Last edited by dynamike; 08-01-2004 at 03:22 PM.

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    that's great... u only take sust250mg, do u take nolvadex/any anti-E??? kindly post ur full cycle w/dosage... thnx... i'm a newbie too and want also to have quality gain and loose some body fat
    I took D-bol for 2 weeks 30mg ED.
    The sustanon I take 250mg E3D.
    I have Nolvadex , I just don't think that I have needed it, I took one a day
    for a while but I haven't taken any for a few weeks now.
    I am now up to 182lbs. This is my 8th week.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    What would you guys say with supertest vs sust? which would be a better choice?

dobidust is offline New Member
    do u think then im better off with testex 250 a week rather than 500mg sust a week thanks andy

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    i always find anything on gear interesting and at times worrying,bcos ive got a drawer full of gear i bought in turkey hehe.And the majority of it is sust,typical.
    But i think i will shoot 250mg tues and 250mg fri,will take 10mg of nolvadex all through 10 week cycle then 2 weeks after last shot take clomid for about 18 days,
    Also i might mix some of the sust with primo? is this cycle any good at all? grateful for any info?
    steve
    PS, what is this sust flu?

LetsGO is offline New Member
    Is Sustanon and Super Test 250 the same thing

LetsGO is offline New Member
    and if so , how long would it take to get out of your system

Havoc71 is offline New Member
    Easy Zion...and the other guy...

First of all research is sparse and far between. I think most of you know that scientific studies are most times done on un-trained individuals with unrealistic controls...I think most would also agree that the best information ever introduced to the lifting community was discovered by meat heads like us not some pencil pushing scientist who went to school for 10 years and only makes 20k a year....anyway on to point. ENOUGH TALK ABOUT...SHOW ME THE STUDIES...BECAUSE THEIR PROBABLY IS NONE SPECIFIC TO THIS SUBJECT. That means anything you dig up can be interpted in any way you want it to. There I said my piece.....
    Zion going to have to disagree with you on this one. Reason being..Logic. And just let me say I used sust before and had great results..got the frickin sust flu though. Anyway the other guy makes more sense on this one. Sust as most of us know has multiple esters each activating at different times...that means IN-CONSISTENT TEST LEVELS. You should hypothetically have erratic test levels. The reason most have such good results from test is usually because they stack it with other roids namely deca which would keep serum test levels relatively consistent. Therefore one could mistakenly say that its the sust causing thier gains...It seems to me that if anabolism is the goal a CONSISTENTLY high test serum level would yield better results than an IN-CONSISTANT serum test level.

Now if we look at sust our serum test levels will fluctuate a great deal at least for the first 3 weeks until the undeconate esters start to accumulate and kick in...therefore......wouldnt it be easier to.....

Day 1: 100mg prop-25mg dbol -200mg cyp
    Day 4: 100mg prop-25mg dbol-200mg deca
    Day 8: 100mg prop-25mg dbol-200mg cyp
    Day 12:100mg prop-25mg dbol-200mg deca

why wate 50mg of each ml on a useless indeconate ester...it doesnt make any sense at least to me...but opinions are like a-holes.

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    I'm not a guru on sust but I don;t think that suts or omnadren EOD would throw your blood levels out all that much. the prop might drop a bit but the others will catch up and make up for that.INO I'm thinking that is what gives you the test flu is when your other test are catching up and stabalizing the blood.

cmoney is offline New Member
    I don't know why sostenon is getting such a bad plug here. I have personally used it in several cycles and the only side effect I have ever had is acne and getting bigger, harder, and a hell of alot stronger. In my opinion it is the best form of test you can use for a bodybuilder anyway. However I do notice a huge difference in the different versions as far as side effects and overall benefits. In my opinion the Karachi amps from Pakistan are the best.

Kool_Keith is offline New Member
    I personally like Sust, I have used it several times and I always get good results. I agree it will not work the same for everyone so maybe it works for me and not other people. The sust flu sucks and it can be the Prop, a lot of people are sensitive to Prop and get the red, swollen sore injection site. Try warming the sust up by running the syringe under warm water for a minute before the shot, also try mixing it w/ something else if yu are taking anything like Deca or Primo. It is not meant to take too much at once as you did, since it does have different time released esters, it is better to take every 3-4 days and you should see good gains. I have always noticed the pain and symptoms get easier about the 2nd to 3rd week.

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    I ran a Sust Deca cycle and had great gains really the only thing that sucked for me was the Sust Flu but after a few weeks on it my body must have gotten used to it and through the rest of the cycle I never got sick. I dont thinki I will do it again unless I have no choice Test E and Deca got me just a good results and no flu

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy
    Hi IG

When you get a graph of the blood plasma levels I,d be interested in seeing it.

As for which part of the UK South East bro near the coast

Billy

so am i....... (interested)

i just love sust....always had good results.....
    Last edited by BIGGEST J; 02-03-2005 at 02:46 PM.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Let me Just say... I LOVE SUST... I got my first batch in 1ml amps in saudi arabia for 6 bucks a pop... we also could get decca and andriol but the decca was only 50mg per cc and andriol sucks....

I grew on it then all by itself and It was my second time using juice. I worked my way up to 3ccs a week and shot it all at once... felt fine.

Then I moved to texas, I can get super test 250 cheap or walk across the border and shoot sust for 12 bucks a shot... I still grow like mad on it, I recently stacked it with drol, and before that stacked it with decca...

I am not calling anyone a liar, but for some folks a particular roid is like magic... and sust is great for me...

my next cycle I am going to use tren and sust and perhaps some winnie tabs...

as far as sides go I get a little puffy nips and an occasional back zit... and really my nuts dont shrink too bad and I have used sust with no PCT and only had one or two real drowsy weeks that the dhea didnt quite get me though...

NWO
    NWO is offline New Member
    Oke bros, I suppose I'm like 2 1/2 years late, but I hope to see IG return to discuss this further

I've read trough the whole thread, and I've seen good points from IG and a couple of others. Lame board bashing etc. So much bull**** just out of 1 single discussion! Where's the manners?

So, Sustanon250 consists of 4 esters, and as IG stated, they make Sust in lower dosages, take longoer time to get increased blood levels. The "bloat" will arrive on Sust as any other testosterone , it all depends on how you shoot it and how much.

And I would like everyone to read this one;

The proper use of Sustanon in a cycle by Squatdemon!

One of the most misunderstood ideals when it comes to Sustanon is how to properly use it in a cycle. There is no wrong way, but there is a best way to administer proper doseages so you can fully benifit from the esters in Sustanon. Sustanon was developed for the primary reason of hormone replacement, and because of the mix of esters most patients only needed one shot a month to keep their hormone levels balanced. Because of this design, the bodybuilder will not recieve proper doseages at once or twice a week injections. Your blood levels will fluctuate up and down continually, which is not what you want while on a cycle. You want stable levels to give your body the best chance it can have to build plenty of muscle. All test is the same, but once only the ester is removed. People that say test is test are wrong unless you are assuming that the ester has already been removed. I have had plenty of different results fromt the different tests I have used, as well as I am sure you have too. The secret to making sus work correctly, is timing the esters so the blood levels do not fluctuate.
    I will assume that everyone knows how an ester works and why one is added to the parent testosterone. With sustanon, you have 4 esters:

30mg of prop
    60mg of phenylprop
    60mg of isocaproate
    100mg of deconate
    Combined to give you 250mg.

Now everyone knows for themselves how much test they should take due to previous cycles or no cycles at all. Lets take each ester and see how long they will stay active in the body. 30mg of prop--Prop needs to be injected at least every other day to get the full benifits of the test. I think every third day is a little too long to wait, although some people may disagree.
    Now lets say you are doing a prop only cycle and injecting 30mg twice a week. You can see already that is a waste of gear. If you inject 30mg of prop twice a week you are totally wasting your time. You will NOT grow off of this, so you can basically take sus and knock it down to 220mg an amp if you are injecting once or twice a week. 60 mg of phenylprop--Phenylprop is not that much different than prop. You can get away with injecting the phenylprop ester every third day. Anyone that has taken nandrolone with a phenylprop ester knows that it is shorter acting and must be injected twice a week (for example, getwoods powder). If injected twice a week, then lets even cushion the amount, you will have all 120 mg in one week. To recap, so far this is what you get the first week---180 mg of test in your system. If you ask me that was a waste of two amps. That is barely enough to supress the axis, and that is about all you will have happen if you inject 180mg of test per week.
    Now lets look at the longer acting esters in sus. 60mg of Isocaproate--Isocaproate will give you a duration of about a week before it is let go. This is not bad, but at 60 mg you are still not getting enough test to make it worth the time. 100mg of Deconate--Here is the daddy of the four esters. This is the same ester that is used in Decca-Durabolin . The deconate ester should really average out at 2 weeks, but has been said to last up to 3. This ester was added at a 100mg dose to balance out the quicker acting esters used in sustanon. If we review one more time, we can see roughly how much test we will have in our body per week when we use sus, and hopefully you can see it is very low. You can pretty much take out the prop and phenylprop until about week 3 or 4, because once the other esters release the test and it gets time to build up in the system, the prop and phenylprop is useless. Not until around week six are you going to get your test levels high enough to do any good, and if you are on a 10 week cycle and start tapering week 8, then your test have been only relatively high for about 2-3 weeks.
    Call me crazy, but that is not at all what I want in a cycle. Every test cycle should be started high to hit those receptors hard, and I dont even taper at the end (but that is a different story). This is what your sustanon cycle looks like if you inject on a once or twice a week basis.

wk1 wk6 wk10 wk12
    ---- / \ / \ / \ / \ _________________\

Although this is a rough diagram, you can see how small of a peak you get, and once you start to taper and the isocaproate and the deconate taper off, you have a very non effective cycle. The scale is only a visual aid and not completely drawn to scale, but hopefully you get the point.
    The numbers that BIGDAWG and I worked on basically show that your test levels will never at one time be stable for more that a couple of weeks. Why do you think that people say they have less bloat on sus and less sides. There is so little of the short acting test in your system at one time that it is impossible to get any bloat or side effects at all. So you ask, well what is the best way to take sus then?
    First I would answer dont buy it. If you really want to use a 4 blend test then buy some of the old omna (not the new ones), they have more shorter acting tests in them and the blood levels will stay more equal. If you dont believe me, ask anyone that has used the old omna and they will tell you they got quite a bit of bloat from it. Reason being is the shorter acting esters in the omna build up your blood levels quicker, hence you have the bloat factor. If someone doesnt like my first answer, then I will give them a second, "inject the sus everyday or at the least every other day." I usually get the "wholly @#%$, thats crazy!!!" answer. I usually tell them back, no its not crazy, its science. The actual science of sus combined with a bodybuilders needs equal injecting every day.
    People seem to forget about the esters and think they are injecting all of 1750mg each week and getting every mg of it. Trust me folks, I am not talking about injecting 7 amps a week for 10 weeks, I am suggesting injecting an amp a day for 3 weeks, and letting the esters do thier work after that. When you crunch the numbers, for the first two weeks you are really only getting the prop, phenylprop, and a little of the isocaproate. Maybe about 700-750 mg for the first two weeks, and for weeks after that when all of the isocaproate and deconate kick in you will stay aroung 600-800mg for weeks following the first couple. You have a perfect taper, if you are into that, and stable test levels. If you go to eod, it will vary a bit, but not enough to really make too much of a difference. Start off the cycle with 5 weeks of dbol while using the sus, and when you are done with the sustanon, then immediately start injecting two anabolics like eq and decca, or decca and primo/winny. This is a cycle that a lot of the pros are using called front end loading with an anabolic taper.
    I guinea pigged this idea when BIGDAWG and I were discussing it many months back, and **** it was a really good cycle. Not as good as 1000mg of aratest a week, but still a pretty good cycle. I have cycled sus/omna both ways, and trained relatively the same with the same kind of diet. The difference in the two cycles were like night and day, about a 15-17 pound difference, and two amps of omna a week was my first cycle too. You know, the one you are supposed to grow the most off of because of the virgin receptors. So test may be test, but you will not get the same results from every ester out there if you dont know how to time them. If you are thinking of a sus/omna cycle, give this a try. I promise you will not be disappointed, and you just may thank me and DAWG later......peace.

YES YES YES, and there you go, if you wanna use Sust, hit it ed and let the **** flow. Or do as the "regulars" use cyp/enan

heavy D is offline New Member
    okay maybe im in the right place now. i just got some sustenon 300 if all these side effects come with it, i may not use it. if i do should i stack it with winstrol ? serious help needed!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information