Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Toxicity ratings of AAS

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Toxicity ratings of AAS

I was in a conversation the other day and I heard that a particular oral was pretty toxic however my reference books only give the heptoxity of the normal C17 with no additional comments. Is there any reference that provides insight into the toxicity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    'Toxicity' is a very vague word. It basically means something along the lines of 'This stuff will make you horribly sick and might even kill you'.

That's why people are typically more specific and say 'liver toxicity' and 'renal toxicity'.

Steroids kill you the quickest when you destroy your liver, and the quickest to do that are the C17 orals.

Apart from liver failure, I think people suffer heart attacks and heart failure, which is a much slower and much more gradual process as the heart enlargens, and as plaque forms on the inner walls of arteries.

So in terms of your heart giving out, I'd say the worst AAS for that are the one's that throw your cholesterol off the most, as this is how we get bad circulation and blocked arteries (hard plaque on the inside wall so that the artery isn't soft and spongey anymore).

My guess would be that Tren fucks up your cardiovascular system the most, and that Anadrol fucks up your liver the most.

But if you're planning a suicide, probably Anadrol is your best bet.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    'Toxicity' is a very vague word. It basically means something along the lines of 'This stuff will make you horribly sick and might even kill you'.

That's why people are typically more specific and say 'liver toxicity' and 'renal toxicity'.

Steroids kill you the quickest when you destroy your liver, and the quickest to do that are the C17 orals.

Apart from liver failure, I think people suffer heart attacks and heart failure, which is a much slower and much more gradual process as the heart enlargens, and as plaque forms on the inner walls of arteries.

So in terms of your heart giving out, I'd say the worst AAS for that are the one's that throw your cholesterol off the most, as this is how we get bad circulation and blocked arteries (hard plaque on the inside wall so that the artery isn't soft and spongey anymore).

My guess would be that Tren fucks up your cardiovascular system the most, and that Anadrol fucks up your liver the most.

I feel that halo is one of the worst. I did gat bloods shortly after using and liver was the worst I have seen which is why I only use it 3 -4 weeks.
    I understand about toxicity and I purposely kept it generic. How do I know the difference in toxicity in winstrol vs anadrol vs halo?
    What makes you say anadrol is one of the worst? What about superdrol? I heard that that is one of the worst.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Nearly killed myself in 2014 when I was taking Tren + Test + Dbol , at approximately 1.2 g/wk 2 g/wk 70 mg/daily respectively.

The Test and Tren probably weren't good for me at those doses, but maybe it was the 70mg Dbol that really pushed it. My ALT was hovering around 3000 for a few weeks but steadily fell back down. I think my liver's fine now.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Toxicity ratings of AAS

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post

Anadrol is one of the only AAS with very long term (years) observational studies involving anemic patients. There are people on 50-150mg/day for months to years.
    So yeah, no, not so much. I don’t know how that shit got the boogeyman reputation that it has, but uh, no.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I feel that halo is one of the worst. I did gat bloods shortly after using and liver was the worst I have seen which is why I only use it 3 -4 weeks.
    I understand about toxicity and I purposely kept it generic. How do I know the difference in toxicity in winstrol vs anadrol vs halo?
    What makes you say anadrol is one of the worst? What about superdrol? I heard that that is one of the worst.

This is one of those areas where, unfortunately, the data is either spotty as hell, or non-existent as a whole, let alone for any kind of comparison.
    Really, the only way you’ll get a real answer to this is to do something like running just TRT with a specific dose of each one for a set amount of time and having liver specific tests done.
    I’m not just talking about the fucking typical AST/ALT either. They’re only barely useful for this when you consider all of the other things that can affect them. You’d want those, plus ALP, Alubumin, Bilirubin, GGT, L-Lactase dehydrogenase, and prothrombin time.
    When you look at all of these as a whole, it gives a far more accurate picture of what’s actually going on. Too many of our thoughts on bloodwork are extremely reductionist, and don’t account for big pictures.
    Chark likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I can personally say all the orals give me some sort of abdominal pain, minus anavar ...with anadrol being the worst. Alot of the studies ive read on drol are from the 70s and they were giving people 1-2 mg per kg body weight which is insane. I get kidney pain on prolonged 25mg daily dose. The only injectables that give me any problems is tren . Never done halo or superdrol would like try superdrol i have some

Thread Information