1wheelr1 is offline Member

High liver function

Is it normal to have high liver function while on Winnie?
    My guess would be yes.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    Is it normal to have high liver function while on Winnie?
    My guess would be yes.

Bro I had high liver function before I even started my first cycle which was last week.
    I went to the doctor three months ago to get blood work done before I started my cycle and when I came back to get results he wanted to test me for Hep right away. I was like slow your roll buddy but I let him test anyway. Test came back negative for Hep. I started searching on the forums and found out that even supplements and just a high level of weight training can increase your liver levels. I never went back to check my levels again before I started my cycle last week but I did cut down the amount of creatine I was taking by half. And since I am cycling now I am not taking any preworkouts.

I have blood work done every 3 month due to the fact that I have diabetes. I've never had high liver function b4. Doc is sending me for more BW and an ultrasound of my thyroid.
    It's def gotta be the Winnie.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    well i'm not familiar with winnie, like I said this is my first cycle but the dbol i'm taking also causes stress on the liver, so if my levels went back down before i started my cycle i'm sure it's up now again. although I think I got ahold of come garbage dbol

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't take liver function for granted gentlemen! Ive seen many patients in liver failure and it is extremely unpleasant and painful, not to mention untreatable in many cases depending on severity. Oral anabolics are generally far more hepatotoxic than injectables and liver transplants are generally not possible.

If your LFTs are elevated, address the issue. Do NOT ignore the problem. Without a healthy functioning liver, most people cannot survive long.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Don't take liver function for granted gentlemen! Ive seen many patients in liver failure and it is extremely unpleasant and painful, not to mention untreatable in many cases depending on severity. Oral anabolics are generally far more hepatotoxic than injectables and liver transplants are generally not possible.

If your LFTs are elevated, address the issue. Do NOT ignore the problem. Without a healthy functioning liver, most people cannot survive long.
    Thx bro. I've stopped the Winnie and am on a liver detox. Is injectable Winnie much more tolerable?

AaronRobert is offline New Member
    How are you detoxing, what specific steps are you taking?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronRobert
    How are you detoxing, what specific steps are you taking?
    I'm taking liv52 and awaiting my doctors orders.

Thread Information